• Published 15th Oct 2015
  • 1,585 Views, 34 Comments

Beautiful Rainbows, Unicorns, and Rainbow Unicorns - GamingWolf



Meteors land in Equestria. Aliens emerge. Death. Destruction. Love. Compassion.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,585

Re-Part II Chapter ii

You can only enter Heaven if you have a pure soul. You can only enter the Underworld if you repent. You can always enter Hell.

I had died two years earlier. I killed mutilated the man who killed my brother. I received a swift trial and execution. I did not repent to the Gods of my sins; I felt that the ends justified the means. When I got to Hell, because murdering is a sin, I refused to pledge allegiance to the Demon King. That bastard threw me in jail. Had me chained up like an animal. Demons tortured me relentlessly. Pulling off my skin, ripping my muscles, breaking my bones only to awaken the next day, completely healed and ready for them to torture me to their hearts content again. For. Two. Years.

A commotion outside my cell, one day, distracted the guards who were in the middle of my torture. They put the firebrands and pokers on a table to check see what was happening. The Demons running in the hall informed the torturers that the gate to Hell had been left open, so, of course, every Demon wanted to escape. Except for the two Demons in charge of me. They went back to work on me.

I heard a crash from behind me. Grey broke through my cell, knocking me free and to the ground, his gold eyes scanned the room, then he disappeared through the hole he created. The Demons who had tormented me for so long were stunned against the door. I could not let this opportunity slip out of my fingers. I picked up their instruments of torture in both of my hands and killed them. My hatred and anger all erupting as I beat them to a bloody pulp.

I enjoyed it. It frightens me, now, but back then I craved it. My burning vengeance and seething hate took over me. I had to kill every Demon.

Grey had entered Hell with one objective in mind: rescue his beloved. He only had one problem: the millions of Demons that stood between him and her. That minor predicament did not slow him down. I watched in veneration as he ripped and shredded every Demon stupid enough to cross his path. I went to the Gates of Hell, slaying Demons left and right, on my way there.

Darqlon and Onyx along with a few other Gods were at the gates, killing Demons and keeping them from leaving. The tide of the battle was in favor of the Demons, no matter the legions I killed nor the amount the Gods killed. They called for reinforcements. You see, they couldn't close the gates, Grey had the Burning Key and only that key could lock and unlock the gates.

When the Angels entered the fray, the tide began to turn in favor of the Gods. The Demons retreated to gather their strength. Leaving me there near the gates and the legion of Angels. It did not matter to them that I had killed Demons, they saw me as one, and tried to kill me. I defended myself from them.

A horn trumpeted and the Angels stopped fighting me. I looked up to see Darqlon and Onyx flying away. The seven other Gods were shouting at them. Angels were confused. Those loyal to Darqlon and Onyx followed their generals out of Hell while the others remained on the ground. Another horn sounded and the Gods were coming after me.

I was not about to die, not after my brief taste of freedom. I cut down all the Angels that dared fight me. A God slammed me against the ground it was: Ēōroin, the God of Lightning a force to reckon with. Before he could plunge his spear down on me, Grey kicked him to the ground, pinned him down, and decapitated him. He glared down at me, then ran towards the incoming Angels and Gods, carrying Valkyrie over his shoulder.

I picked up Ēōroin's legendary spear, kicked his head in spite, and joined Grey. Angels are considerably more powerful than Demons, but every time I killed an Angel, I grew in power. Grey and I were only a mile from the gates but took us a week to exhaust the Angel's reinforcements. After nine days of continuous fighting, fatigue was our enemy, as well as the last six Gods. Four focused on Grey and two came after me. When we emerged victoriously, Grey allowed me to kill his four enemies, so that I could claim their power. With the last of our strength, we closed and locked the gates. During that entire ordeal, we never shared a word with each other. He handed me the key, waved good-bye to me weakly, and traveled the Crossroads with Valkyrie cradled in his arms. I chunked the key into Hell; I didn't want the damn thing.

Twenty thousand years later, the Demons figured they have enough strength to wage a war against the mortals. The Divines never recovered from what Grey and I did in Hell, so they abandoned the mortals. Being a mercenary at the time, I became rich quick killing Demons. In a battle against Mystin the Demon King an Abyssal Dragon broke my leg. I managed to kill it, but I couldn't stand. Grey came to my aid, unbeknownst to us, the Demons used me as bait for a trap, and swooped down on him.

When he was about to kill the last General, it told him that he would never know where Valkyrie was. He hesitated. I told him that it was impossible for her to be alive. He killed the General after it revealed to him where Valkyrie supposedly was. I told him it was a trap, that he knew she should be dead because he killed her.

He ignored me and left me on the battlefield. He didn't even heal my leg. He said he would come back for me when he found Valkyrie.

He never found her.

He never came back.

Demons dragged me back to Hell and tortured me.

He never came to my rescue.

He never apologized.

I never forgave him.

"And now, here we are here I am," Kyllgorr finished his story. Amy hugged his thick neck. Only taken aback for a second, he wrapped his arms around the tiny frame of the red unicorn. They succumbed to their weariness, holding each other in a warm embrace.