• Published 15th Oct 2015
  • 1,586 Views, 34 Comments

Beautiful Rainbows, Unicorns, and Rainbow Unicorns - GamingWolf



Meteors land in Equestria. Aliens emerge. Death. Destruction. Love. Compassion.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,586

Re-Part II Chapter viii

Luna sighed, as she felt the warmth of lips climbing up her neck. She feigned sleeping but she could not hide her grin as Grey nibbled on her ears. She giggled when he licked her face.

"What art thou up to?" she finally spoke, smiling.

Grey chuckled, "Just trying to wake you up."

She wrapped her fore hooves around his neck, giving him a long, passionate kiss, "Consider us up."

Grey picked her up by her barrel and held her above his head, "No, this is up!"

Luna squealed and giggled, "Put us down!" She saw the twinkle in his eyes, then realized the error of her words. Before she could retract them, he let her go and she landed on the bed with an "Oof!"

He pounced on her and gave her a kiss, "Your sister can raise the moon, right?"

Luna nipped his ear, "Yes, but we need to see to our duties responsibly."

Grey sat beside her, tracing a finger around her barrel, making her giggle, "Today was a very productive day."

She pushed away his hand, sat up, and rest her head on his shoulder, staring into his eyes, "Tell us about it?"

"I remembered how I used to fight and that I was the greatest blacksmith in my world. I am working on a gift for you," he gently kissed her.

"A gift? For us? Truly?"

"Yes, but the way I'm progressing, it will not be done for a year," he sighed.

"We are certain the gift will be worth the wait," she nuzzled him in assurance.

He rubbed her cheek, "Thanks."

Seeing the darkness grow outside her window, Luna knew she had to raise the moon soon, but loathed to depart from Grey's company. She heaved a sigh, "I must go."

They shared one last great kiss before she got up to leave.

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow," Grey waved with a goofy grin.

"Good night," Luna replied with a sad smile.

A twinge of pain sparked in his head. Where did he hear that before? That was going to gnaw at him all night.

Amy hugged Kyllgorr tightly, "I'm so proud of you!"

Kyllgorr laughed sheepishly, holding her, "Thanks, Amy. I. . . could not have done it without your help. We didn't always have a close friendship, but we knew we could count on each other when it mattered, and you restored our friendship."

She circled a red hoof on his chest, her amethyst eyes sparkling, "Does that mean I get my reward?"

Kyllgorr blushed, "I suppose. . ." he hastily kissed Amy on the cheek.

Amy beamed and pulled his rosy face close to hers, giving him a long kiss on the lips. When she pulled away, she giggled to see him almost as red as her, "That is a kiss."

"I-I'll s-say. . ." he muttered breathlessly.

She leaned in, kissing his hesitant lips more gently. She felt him squeeze her closer. They broke away again, to take a breath, both of them smiling widely.

"I. . . I have never done. . . something like that before. . ." he confessed shyly.

Amy was surprised, "You've been around for thousands of years, and you're a complete virgin?!"

"Y-yeah. . ." he cleared his throat, "There was no room for love in my heart filled with hate. . ."

"And now?"

"Now, my heart has been purged and needs to be filled again. . ." he smiled, his citrine eyes happy.

Amy smiled mischievously, "I love working with new fabric. The possibilities are limitless."

"Are you sure it will work?" Princess Celestia asked, standing over the brown earth stallion laying in bed in a coma.

"Only one way. . . to find out," Darqlon stated, "You should probably. . . stand back."

The doctor and Princess Celestia left the room to move to the observation room.

Darqlon leaned over the stallion as his wings shot out of his back, touching the ceiling. He placed his shadowy hand on its chest and the other on his forehead.

"Only one way. . . to find out," he repeated to himself as he inhaled.

All the light from the room drained, being absorbed by the mass of darkness that enveloped Darqlon and the patient. The black singularity began to spin, growing in size. Princess Celestia knew that something bad was going to happen.

"Get everyone out of here now!" she ordered.

With the hidden facility evacuated, the singularity had swallowed up the building. Just when Princess Celestia was losing hope, the singularity suddenly collapsed on itself, pulling ponies to the ground. A bright light shone in the middle of a crater. It slowly began to dim, until it faded completely and a black figure laid unmoving on the ground.

When Princess Celestia landed beside the figure, she gasped in surprise. A large, abyssal black stallion, with wings, a horn, and ghostly, blood red mane and tail, stretched out before her. Curiously, he had crossed scythes as a cutie mark. She heard him groan. He labored to pull himself up. His deep crimson eyes pierced Celestia as he tried to gain his focus.

"Darqlon?" she called cautiously.

"Yes, your Highness?" the obsidian alicorn spoke, looking down at her.

"It worked. . ."

Darqlon examined his new body. He was almost as shocked as Celestia to see how much taller and bulky he was compared to her, he unfurled his midnight wings which were easily twice his length, but the thing that stood out most to him was his ever-flowing mane and tail.

"That's mesmerizing," he said to Princess Celestia as he ran a hoof through his mane.

"A mane like my sister and I means that you have a great amount of magical energy," Princess Celestia input.

Darqlon examined his surroundings, "I didn't hurt anyone, did I?"

"No," Princess Celestia assured him, "I evacuated them when that black sphere formed around you."

"I can not wait for the others to see," Darqlon chuckled.

"Oh, no doubt they will be surprised!" Princess Celestia giggled.

"Let's get going then," Darqlon opened his wings and launched himself high into the air only to plummet back to the ground.

Princess Celestia stifled a snicker and went to check on him, "You kinda have to flap your wings now, Darqlon."

"R-right. I knew that," he stood up proudly and shook the dust off him.