• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 1,107 Views, 3 Comments

Tirek's Last Chance - DrewCarriker6231993



King Sombra has given Lord Tirek a chance to be good and made him Colonel. Will Tirek learn the meaning of friendship, family, and love?

  • ...
4
 3
 1,107

Chapter Six: The Boogie Mare

Chapter Six: The Boogie Mare

Thanks to Ra Isis' teleporting spell her daughter can go to the School in Ponyville. When Aziza stepped into Ponyville for the first time she sniffed the air and stretched, "It's so cool here...." she said. She met with the CMC, the CMS, and Prince Umbra at the Schoolhouse. Umbra and Aziza blushed when they saw each other.

"Hi Aziza!" Sweetie greeted.

"Hi guys!" Aziza greeted back.

Aziza felt a cool breeze, "Is it always this cool around here?"

Scootaloo shook her head, "Only at this time of year. Winter's coming."

"Winter?" Aziza asked.

"Yes. Winter is the time for snow!" Apple Bloom said.

"Snow? I've never seen or felt snow before. Is it cold?" Aziza asked again.

"Oh yes. It's a good thing we have plenty of food to last us." Wild Forrest replied.

"Is it bad?" Aziza asked again.

"Yes and no. If you're not bundled up you could get sick. But you can make snowmare's, go ice skating, have snowball fights, build igloos, not to mention play ice hockey." Polkey Dots told her.

"Igloos? Ice hockey? I guess I have a lot to learn." said Aziza.

They went into the school and took their seats. Ms. Cheerilee stood in front, "Good morning class!"

"Good morning Ms. Cheerilee!" the class answered.

"We have a new transfer student who came all the way from Pyramidville. Please be polite to her and let's give her a nice warm welcome! Princess Aziza, please come up here."

Aziza left her desk and walked up to the front, getting some of the colts attention. "Whoa...." Snips whispered.

"Oh boy...." Snails whispered next.

"So pretty...." whispered Pipsqueak.

Aziza stood next to the desk Cheerilee was sitting at. "Princess Aziza..."

"Please, call me Aziza." she said sweetly.

"Okay, Aziza. Please tell the class about yourself."

Aziza scratched her arm with one of her hooves and looked down, "Um, I'm a little nervous...." she whispered to the teacher.

"It's alright. Take your time." Cheerilee told her nicely.

Aziza took a deep breath and said, "My name is Aziza. I'm the Princess of Pyramidville...." she began spreading out her small wings before folding them again. "My mother is Ra Isis, the Queen of Pyramidville. My father was King Asim before he passed...." she said sadly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry...." Cheerilee said.

Many of the students looked sad, even Diamond Tiara who couldn't imagine losing her father. "Thank you Ms. Cheerilee. My mother rules Pyramidville alone now. And this is my first time being outside of Pyramidville since the accident and I've never felt cool weather before. It's all so interesting and there's is also so much to learn. My Alicorn powers are not fully developed and I'm still learning how to fly." she said as she flapped her wings and was in the air for a few seconds. "I also like having fun, learning what there is to learn, traveling, and hanging out with my new friends Prince Umbra, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, Wild Forrest, Polkey Dots, and Rapper Mouth. If you would like to be my friend, you may. Thank you." Aziza bowed her head and returned to the seat that was the closest to Umbra.

During recess Umbra pushed Aziza on the swing, "Higher! Higher! Wheeee!" she yelled, enjoying herself. Silver Spoon watched, looking jealous. "I'm flying Umbra! Whoo-hoo!" Aziza yelled jumping off the swing flapping her wings. Umbra gasped and ran over to where Aziza would've landed. Aziza landed on Umbra's back, knocking him out.

"Umbra....." Sweetie Belle's voice said.

"Are you alright?!" Aziza's voice said next.

"Are you okay buddy?" Polkey Dots asked next.

Umbra slowly opened his eyes. His vision was blurry at first, but it cleared up. He found herself in Luna's arms. "Whoa....." he groaned.

"Umbra!" Luna yelled as she hugged him.

"Mom, can you read me the story about Angel Bunny?" Umbra asked quietly.

"Are you alright?" Luna asked.

Umbra shook his head fast, "Yeah. Just got the wind knocked out of me...."

Aziza trotted over to Umbra and Luna nervously, "I'm so sorry...."

"It's alright. Nothing is broken." Umbra assured her. Luna helped Umbra stand up. "At least Aziza, or anypony else didn't get hurt...." said Umbra. Luna smiled and kissed his head.

"Do you want to stay at school today?" Cheerilee asked caringly.

"Yes, Ms. Cheerilee. I'm okay, really." Umbra assured her.

Umbra stayed at school that day. Aziza still felt guilty for knocking her friend out, but he kept assuring her that he's alright. Aziza, Umbra, the CMC, and the CMS got milkshakes and sat on a bench. "Umbra..... I..... thank you for helping me....." Aziza said quietly.

Umbra smiled, "You're welcome. Any of you would've done the same for me."

"I would!" Polkey Dots said.

The others agreed with nods or 'So would I!' and 'Me too!'

Aziza blushed then took a sip of her vanilla milkshake. "This is so good!" she began sipping faster.

"Uh, you might wanna...." Apple Bloom began to say until Aziza put her shake down and put both hooves to her head going,

"Ow! Ow! OW!"

"Slow down or you'll get brain freeze." Apple Bloom finished.

"Now you tell me! Ow!" Aziza yelled again.

"Don't worry, it'll wear off." Umbra assured her.

"Yeah, brain freeze doesn't last for long so don't get sad. Like Apple Bloom said drink slower and it won't be that bad." Rapper Mouth rapped.

The brain freeze wore off, and she began drinking her milkshake again. She began shivering, "Is it getting cold, or is it the milkshake again?"

Wild Forrest looked around, sniffed the air, and put a hoof up, "Yes, it is getting cold. Snow is coming." he said.

"Snow?" Aziza asked as a snowflake landed on her nose, "Achoo!" Soon more snowflakes began falling.

"We better get to Twilight's." Scootaloo suggested.
Friendship Rainbow Kingdom

They all walked in. "Brrrrr!" Aziza yelled while shivering.

Twilight approached them, "Hi kids!" she greeted.

She notices Aziza, "Why, hello there! You must be Princess Aziza. My name is Princess Twilight Sparkle, but you may call me Twilight.

"Hello Twilight. I've heard many things about you. You have my respect." said Aziza before bowing. Aziza then stood up and looked around. "This place is beautiful!" she notices the different colored lights, wreaths, and tinsel. "What is this?" she asked.

"It's almost Hearth's Warming Eve. My friends, my boyfriend and I are decorating." Twilight replied.

Aziza gasped, "Hearth's Warming Eve?! Already?"

Twilight chuckled, "Oh no. It's not until four weeks. You celebrate Hearth's Warming Eve?"

"Oh, yes! But I've never celebrated anywhere else before."

Before Twilight could say anything, Flash came in all tangled up in lights. "Can someone give me a hoof?" he asked before seeing the kids, "Oh, hello!"

Twilight grinned, "Flash, what kind of mess did you get yourself into?" she asked with a giggle.

"Got myself tangled why trying to put up these light on a ladder, Pinkie Pie bounced me, and I fell down."

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. No harm done!" Flash replied still struggling to get the lights off. Twilight's horn glowed and she carefully removed the lights, "Phew! Thanks Twilight! Say, would you kids like to help with the decorating?" all the kids jumped up and down with enthusiasm.

"YEAH!"
Seleneville

Tirek was helping some knights carry a really big pine tree into the castle. They got to the center of the ballroom and put the tree on a stand. Saphira came in, "You picked the perfect tree!" she said to Tirek.

Luna came in, "Yes, good job Tirek."

Tirek nodded and left the ballroom. "What's the matter with him?" one of the knights asked.

Saphira sighed sadly, "Tirek told me that he hates Hearth's Warming Eve...."

"That's to bad." another knight replied.

"Why would he hate such a holiday?" Stonehorn asked.

"I don't know. He never told me." Saphira replied. Tirek went to his room and sat down in front of the fireplace. The thought of Hearth's Warming Eve disgusted him and he slammed his fist into the floor making a hole. Then he covered his face with both of his hands as he moved his head down.
Crystal Empire

"Our first Hearth's Warming Eve with Alexandrite!" Cadance squealed, "I'm so happy I could just burst!"

"Not in front of him." Shining joked. They hugged each other and looked over to their son who was on a rug playing with his toys. They stepped out on the balcony and saw that the Crystal Ponies were getting ready for the holidays too.
Ponyville

Silver Spoon was walking through the market wearing a scarf and a hat with an angry look on her face. Diamond Tiara and Guitar Emo approached her. "Hi Silver!" Diamond greeted.

"Why the long face?" Emo asked.

Silver grunted, "It's Aziza, that's why! Umbra is spending time with her when he could be spending time with me.... er, I mean us!"

"You like him, don't you?" Guitar joked.

Silver blushed, "No! It's just that, why would a prince be hanging out with somepony like Aziza, Apple Bloom, and the others?" Silver asked.

"Good point, Umbra would be better off being friends with us. What do you think, Emo?" Diamond asked.

"Yeah! Umbra is a winner hanging out with losers!" Emo replied. "Hey, that reminds me! Have you heard a rumor about a haunted building close to the Flame Geyser Swamp?"

"No, what is it?" Silver asked.

"They say that the building has been haunted for many years and whoever stays in that building doesn't stay there for long because they would get scared out. Few have seen the ghost, but others would just hear noises."

"Sounds spooky." Diamond said.

Silver Spoon gasped, "That gives me an idea! Let's huddle!" they huddled together and whispered.

"I like it!" Emo yelled.

"That'll teach her!" Diamond added.

"It might work!" Silver said.

Than they said altogether, "Bump! Bump! Sugar lump! Rump!"

Later, after helping the others with the decorating, Aziza put on a yellow winter hat and scarf and started walking through the market. The snow has covered the roads and Aziza thought leaving hoofprints was fun. She started running in circles laughing until she bumped into Filthy Rich. Aziza rubbed her head and looked up at him, "Oh no! Sorry!"

"Oh, that's okay. No harm done. Are you Aziza?"

"Yes, I am. What can I do for you?" Aziza asked.

"My daughter, Diamond Tiara is looking for you. She said she wants to be friends with you."

"Oh! Where can I find them?"

"They're at the Sugarcube Corner."

"Okay, thank you sir!" Aziza ran off as excited as can be.
Sugarcube Corner

"Hi! Are you Diamond Tiara?" Aziza asked eagerly.

"Yes, and you're Aziza?"

"Yes, I am!"

"I'm Silver Spoon!"

"I'm Guitar Emo!"

"Would you like to hang out with us?" Diamond asked.

"I would love too!" Aziza yelled as the other three winked at each other.

"We're going to check out a house." Diamond told the Alicorn filly.

"A house?" Aziza asked.

"Yes, a house that nopony has lived in for years and there is no rules about playing in that house or making it our secret base. Just imagine, a whole place to ourselves!" Silver Spoon sighed at the last part.

"Sounds like fun! When are we going to check it out?" Aziza asked getting more excited.

"Whenever you're ready." Emo replied.

"Then let's go!" with Aziza darted off.

"She's kinda cute." Emo whispered to Silver. Diamond elbowed him grunting.

Aziza came back, "Which way is it?"

Silver grinned as the other two grabbed their bags, "Follow us!"
A few hours later at the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom

"Hey, have you seen Aziza?" Umbra asked Apple Bloom.

"She left a few hours ago. She's probably explorin' Ponyville and makin' new friends."

"Let's just hope Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, and Guitar Emo don't get to her." Scootaloo added.

"My friends, I know that they are bullies and all, but I think they deserve a chance." Umbra told them.

"Maybe you're right. Nopony can be bullies forever." Sweetie replied.

"As they mature, they might learn." Forrest told them.

"Why don't we go find her?" Polkey suggested.

"Yeah, and I can tell that she doesn't know Ponyville very well." Rapper Mouth rapped.

They put their hooves together, "Cutie Mark Crusaders and Supporters, out!"

They stepped outside the castle and haven't gotten far when a Blue Jay landed in front of Wild Forrest tweeting wildly. I saw those bullies walking with your yellow friend!

Forrest tweeted back, What?! Where are they heading?

The bird tweeted back, They're heading towards Flame Geyser Swamp! I think they're heading towards the abandoned house not far from Yykees' haunted mansion!

"What is he saying?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Guitar Emo are taking her to the abandoned house everypony has been talking about! No doubt that they're up to no good!"

"We have to help her!" Umbra yelled.

Forrest tweeted again, Can you show us the way?

The bird tweeted back, Yes! Follow me! the bird took off and the kids followed him.

The bullies and Aziza were still walking through the forest. It was cold and Aziza was shivering, "I-I-I'm freezing!"

"Don't worry, we're almost there." Silver assured her with a snicker. They came to an abandoned, damaged house. It's white paint was peeling; it's windows were shattered; the black roof looked like it would cave in; and the door was opening and closing because of the wind. Somepony looked outside and saw the kids, but they didn't see her.

"Whoa...." Aziza whispered.

"Yeah, whoa! Let's check it out." said Emo. They walked up to the door and pushed it open. The door made a creaking sound as the floor did as they walked in. As soon as they walked in the door closed by itself! Or did it? "Spooky!" Emo told the other two bullies who winked at him. It was dark in the house so Aziza made her horn glow. The inside was like a haunted house.

"Take a look at this place.... I've never seen anything this creepy before!" She looks around her and doesn't see the other three, "Guys?" Guitar Emo hid behind a corner with his electric guitar and played a really loud note making Aziza scream and hide under a table with a torn white tablecloth. "Guys? Where are you?" she called out again. Diamond Tiara hid behind a wood cabinet with glass doors. It was full of old dishes. She pushed the cabinet down and it made a crashing and breaking sound. Aziza screamed again and went further under the table shaking with fear. "Guys? This isn't funny anymore! Where are you?" she back up further until she bumped into something. A flashlight lit up and showed a horse skull! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" She ran out and bumped into a bat and a mummy, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Silver Spoon came out with the skull mask laughing. The other two did the same. "Wow! You should've seen the look on your face!" Emo yelled falling to the floor laughing.

"We got you good!" Diamond yelled next.

Silver spat raspberry and ran outside with the others while the door was open. They quickly closed the door as Aziza tried to get out too. "Hey! Let me out!" The three bullies held the door shut. "Please! I'm scared! Let me out!" Aziza cried.

"Sorry, the door is stuck!" Silver yelled making her friends snicker.

Aziza began to cry, "Please! This isn't funny!"

Suddenly there was a woman's voice whispering: Get out of here....

Aziza was even more spooked, "Please! I think they're somepony in here!" she turned around again and saw two purple lights coming right towards her!

Again the voice whispered loud enough so the bullies could hear: Get out of here.....

Having heard the whispers the bullies looked at each other and said, "Uh-oh!" they began pulling the door trying to get it opened.

"This ain't budging!" Emo yelled.

"You push, we'll pull!" Silver yelled next.

Aziza pushed on the door as hard as she can. She turned around and saw the lights getting closer! "MOMMY!!!!!"
Pyramidville

Queen Ra Isis was sitting on her throne until her horn glowed. She heard her daughter's voice yell: "MOMMY!"

Ra Isis gasped, "Aziza?!" she spread her wings and took off as fast as her wings could take her.
Meanwhile

The kids were still running through the forest when they ran into the bullies who seemed panic-stricken. "Umbra! It's Aziza!" Silver yelled.

"Is she alright?!" Umbra demanded.

"We don't know! We were just pulling a prank on her and what the others were saying about the house must be true!" Emo yelled.

"Take us there!" Umbra ordered and the three bullies obliged.
Abandoned House

Aziza woke up and found herself in a room gasping. She was on a dusty bed. She brushed the dust off and looked around. "You're awake finally...." the voice said.

"W-who's there?" Aziza asked.

As soon as she did a green mare with a long purple mane floating and a purple tail came in. Her eye color was dark purple and she wore a white torn dress and she was floating in the air!

Aziza screamed and fell backwards. She shook in fear as the ghost floated right towards her, "P-please! Don't hurt me!" she begged.

The ghost chuckled, "I have no intention in hurting you, child. And I apologize for the way a scared you a while ago. I get carried away whenever I try to scare somepony out of my house."

"W-who are you?" Aziza asked, still nervous.

"I am the Boogie Mare. Now that you are awake, you may now leave and join your friends." the ghost answered sadly.

"I-I can leave?"

"Yes, before I change my mind...."

"But why? I'm not your prisoner?" Aziza asked.

Suddenly the ghost mare's appearance changed; she now looked like a floating corpse with no eyes! "I SAID GO!" with that Aziza screamed and left the room and exited the house. The mare turned back to normal and covered her face with her hooves crying.

Aziza stopped catching her breath and looked back at the house. "Aziza!" Umbra's voice yelled. Aziza's friends and the bullies ran up to her.

Aziza hugged Umbra crying, "Oh, Umbra!"

Ra Isis appears out of nowhere and lands next to the kids. "Aziza! Are you alright?!" Aziza let go of her friend and hugged her mother, still crying. "Oh, my poor baby!" Ra Isis yelled hugging her daughter back and kissing her.
Friendship Rainbow Kingdom

Aziza calmed down and explained everything to her mother, Twilight, and Flash Sentry. "A ghost mare?" Twilight asked surprised.

"Yes. Before she let me go I saw her eyes; I saw that she was sad and lonely."

Ra Isis turned towards the bullies with anger in her eyes. Her eyes glowed light yellow as she came up to them and the bullies were backing up nervously, "For what purpose did you put my daughter in danger?!" she demanded.

"We..... we....." Diamond began.

"OUT WITH IT!" Ra Isis shouted.

"We didn't know that house was actually haunted and we thought it was just a rumor...." Diamond answered quietly.

"We thought it would be a good idea for a joke, you're majesty...." Emo added.

"What made you decide to pull such a stunt?!" Ra Isis demanded again getting angrier.

Silver Spoon stepped up slowly, "It was my idea. I was jealous because I thought Aziza might have feelings for Umbra, and we thought Umbra should hang out with us so we tried to scare your daughter...."

Umbra couldn't believe his ears, "So you did that to her out of jealousy?! You should be ashamed!"

"Yes you should be ashamed! And you're just lucky that my daughter isn't hurt! But, I will talk to your parents!" Ra Isis yelled motioning them to leave, "Don't let me catch you pranking my daughter again!"

Umbra followed them outside, "Silver Spoon?"

She turned around, "Yes, Umbra?"

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to end our friendship....." Silver gasped, "But, I believe we all should have a chance. Until you mend your ways, or at least apologize to Aziza and make up for what you have done, our friendship is over. I'm sorry...." Umbra turned around and went back into the castle. Silver Spoon started crying. Diamond wrapped and arm around her and together they walked with Emo.

Twilight turned on her teleporter and jumped in. Then she came back with Yykees and Spectra. "Oh, hello children!" he greeted.

Then he notices Ra Isis, "Your majesty...." he whispered as he bowed.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Yykees, your majesty. And this is my daughter, Spectra."

Spectra bows too, "An extreme pleasure...."

Yykees and Spectra got up, "How may I be of service?" Yykees asked.

Aziza walked up to him, "Just a while ago the bullies tricked me into entering an abandoned building. Then a ghost mare came, and I fainted. Then she let me go."

Yykees' eyes opened wide, "Did you say ghost mare?"

"Yes, I did...."

"What did she look like?"

"Well, her coat was light green, her mane and tail were purple, her eyes were dark purple, she wore a white torn dress, and she can float and change form...."

"Soooooo......" Yykees said, "She is still alive, or undead in her case...."

"Do you know her?" Twilight asked.

"I knew she would be..... I never gave up hope...."

"Who?" Twilight asked again.

Yykees sighed, "She's my first daughter!" he cried. Everypony, even Spectra, gasped. "Yes, I'm sorry Spectra. I never told you...."

"What is it, father?"

Yykees dried his tears and said, "Back when I first moved into the mansion, I needed company and an assistant. As you know I found a Spell Book which I used to create Spectra. But, Spectra was not the first; I created a ghost before I created Spectra...."

"The Boogie Mare?" Aziza asked.

"Yes, she's named herself as well. After I finished she came out as a ghost filly. When I first laid eyes on her, I instantly fell in love with her; she was my first daughter. When she laid eyes on me she fled my mansion. I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find her. It broke my heart, but I went home. I never gave up on her though. I created Spectra to be my second daughter and to be the Boogie Mare's sister. Even though I have not seen her for a while, I love her as much as I love Spectra....."

Yykees began to cry as Spectra hugged him, "I love you too, father...."

Aziza was deeply moved by this and nuzzled against her mother who kissed her. "Now I know that she's still undead, she must come home...." Yykees told everyone. Ra Isis nodded and with her teleporting magic they all teleported out of the room.
Abandoned House

The Boogie Mare was still crying in her room when she heard the others appear and looked outside. She instantly recognized Yykees and her eyes glowed white in anger.

"Creepy. Just how I like it...." Yykees said looking at the house.

"This house must have been abandoned for years...." Flash replied.

"Perfect place for ghosts." Twilight added.

"Very perfect...." Spectra said to Twilight before floating towards the house with Yykees walking by her side.

Yykees' horn glowed white, "She in there alright. I can feel it...."

"BE GONE INTRUDERS!" the Boogie Mare yelled making everypony jump. Then she floated out of the window and landed in front of Yykees and Spectra in Corpse Form groaning.

Yykees gasped, "My daughter.... it really is you!" he walked up to her. Before Yykees can get close the Boogie Mare screamed and sent out what appeared to be thought waves from her eyes right at her father.

The Boogie Mare floated towards him but Spectra blocked the way, "You.... my replacement!" she screamed again and sent out thought waves as Spectra sent out hers.

These thought waves collided making both ghosts back up. "There is no need for this, my sister!" Spectra yelled.

"You replaced me!" Boogie Mare floated towards Spectra quickly but was stopped by magic. Yykees' magic!

"Stop!" he ordered. "I know you're upset, but what you think is all a big misunderstanding!" The Boogie Mare gasped and turned to normal form. "Yes, calm down and we'll talk it over." Yykees ordered slowly.

"Why? Why are you here? Why did you create her? Why did you abandon me?" the Boogie Mare asked.

Yykees shook his head, "Oh, no honey. I didn't abandon you. Not in a million years would I want to hurt my children in any way. As soon as you were created you fled from my lab."

Then that memory came back to her, "Yes, that's right. I escaped. I was having fun and when you were searching for me I thought you were playing with me...."

"No, I searched everywhere but I lost sight of you. Even my horn couldn't detect you. I was saddened because I thought I lost you, my first daughter. I never lost hope that you would still be out there."

"But, why did you create another spirit? When I matured I regained the memory of you and returned home. I looked through a window and I saw you and Spectra embracing!" the Boogie Mare began crying as she dropped to her knees, "YOU.... REPLACED.... ME!"

Yykees shook his head again and put a hoof on her shoulder, "No.... I would never, ever replace you or Spectra. Yes, I created Spectra to be your sister so you won't have to be lonely when you came back...."

The Boogie Mare gasped, "You.... did that for me?"

Ra Isis walked up to the ghost mare, "A parent's love is forever. You should never think that your father would not care or love you."

"After I found out he created Spectra, I wandered town to town but everypony seemed to have a problem with me. No matter how hard I try to fit in, they would just look at me and scream or run away from me...." she cried harder, "They just judge me before they get to know me and they won't accept me. And worse of all I thought I had no family!"

Yykees embraced the crying ghost mare, "You have always had a family.... and no matter what, I love you and Spectra forever." The mare put her face on his shoulder still crying. Twilight wiped her eyes with a hanky as Flash put an arm across her shoulders. Even the other children were very moved.

"Father? Can.... can I come home?"

Yykees cried happily, "Of course you may!" they embraced again.
Friendship Rainbow Kingdom

"I'm really happy for the Boogie Mare!" Polkey said to his friends.

"Me too!" Scootaloo said. "Yeah, they must have a lot to talk about." Sweetie replied, "I can't imagine not seeing my parents for years...."

"And I can't imagine not seeing my mother for years." Aziza added before her mother nuzzled her. "By the way, did Yykees say he lives in a haunted mansion?" Aziza asked.
Yykees' Mansion

The ghost sisters were in the music room. "Spectra? Can you ever forgive me for trying to hurt you?" the Boogie Mare asked.

"Of course, you're my sister...." the two ghost sisters hugged.

"It's so good to be home...." the Boogie Mare said.

"I see hugging!" Yykees yelled coming into the room with a box on his back. "Now, who wants to give this old unicorn a hoof with the decorating?"

"Why are we decorating, father?" the Boogie Mare asked with a puzzled look.

"Why, it's almost Hearth Warming's Eve my dear!"

"Hearth Warming's Eve? Is that the time for giving and families getting together?" the Boogie Mare asked.

"That's right! And it's not until four more weeks, but we can still decorate the mansion. First we'll start in this room and work our way around. Spectra, you can get the lights. Boogie Mare, you can hang up the tinsel."

"Father?"

"Yes Boogie Mare?"

"Um, you may call me Boo or Boogie if you want too."

"Alright then, Boo! You may help with the tinsel. And I'll get the tree up."

"But, isn't that hard?" Boogie asked.

"Not for your old stallion. And get this: the tree is a black and orange pine tree!" Spectra cheered and hugged her sister again. "Oh yeah, that's reminds me!" Yykees' horn glowed and a camera came in, "Why don't we get our picture taken?"

"Good idea!" Boogie agreed.

"Wonderful!" Spectra added. The ghost sisters floated beside their father on both sides and Yykees use his magic to make the camera take their picture. After they got the photo they saw that Yykees' cobra was in the picture making a funny face. Yykees turned around and looked at the cobra angrily while his daughters snickered.

"Oh, I haven't introduced you to my pets yet. This is my cobra, Sliver." Yykees introduced.

Boogie floated up to the snake and put both hooves on both of the snake's cheeks, "Awe, aren't you a pretty black reptile?" she asked baby talking.

"Well, well, well!" Sliver said with a grin.

"And my wolves." Yykees added before putting a hoof in his mouth and whistled. Then the two black wolves came in while making snarling sounds. "They are the wolf brothers, Midnight and Flint." Boogie gasped and floated towards the wolves and hugged them both.

They both licked her face, "Oh, aren't you the sweetest things?"

"We sure are!" Midnight and Flint answered.

"Hey, why don't we all get our pictures taken? Places everyone!" ordered Yykees.

They all stood together and Yykees made the camera float in the air and take the picture. Yykees made the picture bigger with one of his machines and put it in a frame and hung it in one of the hallways.

Author's Note:

Asim - Egyptian for Protector
I got the idea of the Boogie Mare from the Boogie Man.