• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 1,107 Views, 3 Comments

Tirek's Last Chance - DrewCarriker6231993



King Sombra has given Lord Tirek a chance to be good and made him Colonel. Will Tirek learn the meaning of friendship, family, and love?

  • ...
4
 3
 1,107

Chapter Five: Independent

Chapter Five: Independent
Schoolhouse

"Good morning class!" Cheerilee greeted.

"Good morning Ms. Cheerilee!" the class greeted back.

"Before we begin I would like to introduce you to your new classmate from the Kingdom of Seleneville: Prince Umbra." with that Umbra came into the room. He still wore his cape, silver shoes and crown and he carried his own blue book bag.

"You may call me Umbra, Ms. Cheerilee." he said standing next to her.

"Okay, then!" Cheerilee said with a giggle. "Now class, please be polite to Prince Um.... oh, I mean Umbra; it's his first time being in school. That means you too, Guitar Emo."

Emo grunted, "Oh man!"

"Umbra, please tell the class a few things about yourself." said Cheerilee.

"Let's see.... I like to study dark magic, learning, reading, and traveling. Dad said if your heart is pure and you have no bitterness, hatred, or any other negative emotion the dark magic can't make the user bad. I have been working on my Shadow Form for some time." he said as he concentrated and turned to his Shadow Form, which didn't last long. Umbra fell on his bottom as he turned back to normal, "Ow! Darn!" some of the kids giggled.

"Are you okay?" Cheerilee asked caringly.

"Yes, thank you." Umbra stood up, "My father is King Sombra and my mother is Queen Luna. My grandfather is the captain of the guard in Seleneville, Midknight Ruby. And my grandmother is Sapphire Gemstone; she works in a Jewelry Shop in Seleneville. I've only known know my grandparents for a short time because...."

"Why's that?" Twist asked.

"I don't know how, but somepony trapped them into a crystal and banished them into Eternal Darkness." Umbra explained making the teacher and students gasp. "I don't know how he did it, but Dad was able to set them free after so many years. They told me it was like being trapped for a few minutes. They now live with us."

"That's amazing!" Snips said.

"Yeah, being trapped for a thousand years and all!" Snails added.

"Much can change while you're away for so long. Imagine that!" Twist told them.

"I call my grandfather Pappapa, and my grandmother Gramma." Umbra told everpony in the classroom, "I also like animals, making friends and hanging out with friends. Sooooo, yeah! I think that's it." he winked an eye.

Cheerilee smiled, "Thank you Umbra. I have a desk ready for you."

"Thank you Ms. Cheerilee." Umbra said as he nodded and went to the desk. On his way he stopped by Silver Spoon, "Silver?"

Silver Spoon blushed, "Hi Umbra.... nice to see you again." she held out her hoof.

Umbra took the hoof in his hoof and kissed it. "Such a gentlecolt...." another filly said.

Umbra passed Wild Forrest and both their right hooves hit each other, "Hooves!" they both said. Umbra took his seat and class began.

During recess The CMC and The CMS met with Umbra. "How's your Crystal Spell coming along?" Polkey Dots asked.

"Yeah, you have been at it a while. With your skill I bet your crystals could go a mile!" Rapper Mouth rapped.

"Can you show us?" Sweetie Belle asked sweetly.

"I can try...." Umbra said as he started to concentrate and his horn glowed. With that a small black crystal appeared floating in the air before him.

King Sombra watched through his Crystal Ball and smiled, "That's my boy!"

"Awesome!" Scootaloo yelled.

"Can you make it bigger?" Apple Bloom asked.

Umbra shook his head, "No, I've tried though. My magic is just not fully developed yet...."

Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, and Guitar Emo came and looked at the crystal. "You did that?" Diamond asked surprised.

Umbra nodded, "Yes, but I'm still learning."

"That crystal would look on jewelry." Silver Spoon complimented.

Umbra smiled, "Thank you, Silver."

"Can you do different colors?" Silver asked.

Umbra shook his head again, "Not yet. For now my Crystal Color is black. You can keep the crystal if you want." Silver's eyes opened wide and a huge smile came to her face.

Then the filly who bedazzled Apple Bloom's bow one time came up to the crystal, "Wow!"

"Get lost!" Guitar Emo scorned making the filly duck and her ears fold down.

"That was not necessary." Umbra told Emo angrily before helping the filly stand up and kissing her hoof. The filly blushed and Silver looked jealous.

"Um.... your black crystal is pretty and I like to bedazzle things and I was wondering if maybe you could...."

"Certainly!" Umbra said as he made another small black crystal appear in front of her. The filly's eyes sparkled as the crystal floated and turned into shards small enough to bedazzle other objects.

She took the pieces in her arm, "Oh, thank you your highness!" she nuzzled against his cheek.

Umbra blushed, "Oh....uh.... you're welcome. Please, call me Umbra....."

"Oh thank you Umbra!" the filly thanked again before leaving with her new shards.

"Phew...." Umbra sighed.

"You okay, Umbra?" Sweetie asked.

"Yeah, I just need to rest my horn. That's all. Thank you for asking."

King Sombra watched and said, "It'll take a lot of time to handle this new magic, my son. But you're doing great and you're using your powers for giving...."

Sombra smiled as Luna appeared by his side, "Just how we raised him...." she said before resting her head on Sombra's shoulder.

"Hey, Umbra? Would you like to hang out after school?" Polkey Dots asked.

Umbra smiled, "Sure! If it's okay with my parents."

Sombra and Luna looked at one another smiling, and nodded.

After school Luna came to Umbra. "Hi mom!"

"Hello, honey. How was school?"

"It was better than I hoped!"

Luna chuckled, "Good!"

"Hey, mom?"

"Yes dear?"

"Can I hang out with my friends?"

Luna smiled, "Of course you can!" the two hugged.

"Whenever you're ready to come home use the Luna Medallion and I'll be right over."

"Okay mom!" After Luna kissed her son's head the two let go, "See you later!" with that Umbra ran off and joined the CMC and CMS.

Cheerilee came up to her, "You have an amazing son, your highness." she said. Luna smiled as the teacher said, "He is so polite, well behaved, and he has a lot of knowledge beyond his years. He even gave some of my students black crystals." Cheerilee squealed with joy, "He has such great potential!"

Luna smiled again, "Why, thank you Cheerilee." Luna sighs happily as she watches her son play with his friends.
Carousel Boutique

Rarity has just finished a new dress while humming to herself when her Cutie Mark started glowing. "Somepony needs me!" with that she ran out.
Ponyville

The CMC were skipping, with Sweetie Belle leading, while the boys were running behind or beside them when Sweetie Belle stopped making the others behind her crash. "What's the big idea?" Scootaloo asked. They looked and saw Rarity, who's Cutie Mark is still flashing, run over to the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom.

"Let's follow her!" Polkey suggested.
Friendship Rainbow Kingdom

Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity sat around the Cutie Map looking at where three of their Cutie Marks were. It appeared to be around a pyramid in front of a village.

"What's with the pyramid?" Rainbow asked.

"This is Pyramidville." Twilight replied, "It's a kingdom in the middle of a desert ruled by the Alicorn, Ra Isis. I sure you've heard of her." Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Rarity looked at each other for a moment and shook their heads no. "You're kidding?" Twilight asked with a surprised look on her face. Twilight cleared her throat and said, "Ra Isis is said to be created from the heat of the sun when Celestia first raised the son in the middle of the desert. The villagers who lived in the desert found her, raised her, and made her their leader when she came of age. To show their respect the villagers built Ra Isis a pyramid and eventually made the village bigger. Since then the village became known as Pyramidville. And according to my studies Ra Isis is very strict and critical. Just ten years ago she married a stallion and they had a daughter together. Her name is Princess Aziza and she lost her father just a few years ago in an accident."

"Oh, poor thing...." Rarity said.

"That's too bad...." Applejack added.

"But, why does the map say we have to go?" Rainbow asked Twilight.

"I don't know. But I talked to Celestia about it one time after I learned about Pyramidville."

"What did she say?" Rainbow asked Twilight again.

"Celestia said that since the accident Ra Isis have not been letting her daughter grow, make friends, or become independent." Twilight gasped after saying that, "Maybe the three of you can talk her into letting her daughter become independent and to make new friends!"

"I see! It's because we're skilled guardians isn't it?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Twilight replied before turning to a door, "You can come out now."

The kids came out of hiding and came into the door. "Sweetie Belle, do you know it's not right to eavesdrop?" Rarity asked.

"What? Discord does it all the time." Sweetie Belle replied pointing up.

They all looked up and spotted Discord standing on the ceiling grinning and waving at them. "DISCORD!!!" Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow, and Applejack yelled in unison making Discord scream and fall to the floor.

He landed on his stomach with his tail pointing straight up. Discord quickly recovered, got back up, and brushed the dust off. "I'm sorry! I know I promised, but I just can't help myself." he said, "And if you're planning on going to Pyramidville I suggest you pack plenty of water because it can get very hot or humid down there. I know, I've been to Pyramidville a long time ago." he then tried to keep a straight face and put his talon on his mouth.

"What's so funny?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, I just remember my first visit there." Discord said before sighing, "Back in my day I turned the houses and the pyramid upside down just for a laugh." Then Discord laughed, "Oh, boy! Wasn't Ra Isis mad?! But I put the houses and the pyramid back to the way it was. But before I left I put a little surprise in Ra's throne room."

"What was it?" Rainbow asked.

"I sat up a booby trap! She walked through a string causing a bucket of ice cold water to fall on top of her and then over a hundred pounds sugar fell on top of her!" Discord laughed again, "HAHAHA! I still remember that look on her face! Then I appeared in front of her and yelled, 'Hia Sugarcube!'. Get it? Sugar and ice cubes? Get it? Hahaha! Ah, never mind. Anyway, before I teleported out of there she got so mad a sandstorm came right towards me! She missed me! And that was the last time I saw her."

Rainbow laughed, "I should try that prank some time!"

"Why were you in Pyramidville?" Twilight asked.

"I was bored." Discord replied, "I've been meaning to apologize, but I don't know if she holds a grudge against me. Sooooo, can the three of you talk to her and tell her I'm sorry for me?"

"Sure thing, partner!" Applejack said.

"Thank you. Oh, and be sure to get a souvenir or two! They're fabulous! Toot-a-loo!" with that he disappeared.

"Can we come with you?" Umbra asked nicely.

Rarity put a hoof to her chin, "Welllll, I don't know...."

"Of course!" Sombra's voice said as a blue shadow appeared in the room, took shape, and he appeared.

"Hi dad!" Umbra yelled.

"Hello son. Yes, you may go to Pyramidville as long as you stay with Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash." Umbra jumped up and down in excitement as his father said that.

"You can count on us!" Applejack said to Sombra. Sombra nodded and he disappeared in a blue shadow.

"It wouldn't be fair if Umbra only gets to go, so you may come too." Rarity told the other kids. They all jumped up and down cheering.

After packing their bags, Rapper and Polkey asking permission from their parents, Twilight turned on the teleporter and the kids and the three of the Mane Six jumped in.
Outside of Pyramidville

They all landed in the sand; The CMC got their heads stuck in the sand; The CMS landed in a pile; Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash landed on their head, back, or stomach. Rarity got up, groaned, and shook the sand off. Wild Forrest grabbed Apple Bloom's tail and pulled her out and did the same with the other two. Sweetie Belle rubbed her eyes; Scootaloo spat out sand; and Apple Bloom got sand out of her ear by hitting the other side of her head with her hoof. "Yal okay?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, we're fine." Apple Bloom replied before looking around, "Where's Umbra?"

"HELP! Get me down!" they looked and saw that Umbra was hanging on to the top of a palm tree below the leaves.

"He's up there!" Apple Bloom yelled.

"Help me down, I'm scared!" Umbra cried making his tail wrap around the tree.

"Oh, Umbra! You've climbed trees bigger than that." Sweetie Belle told him before she and the others giggled or laughed.

"Hang on, sugar!" Applejack said before climbing up a tree and getting him down.

"You alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you Applejack."

"Are you afraid of heights?" Scootaloo asked.

Embarrassed, Umbra said "It's just.... I never teleported up a tree before.... yeah, that's it...." Scootaloo snickered.

Then they all looked and saw they were at the entrance of Pyramidville. Two statues of alicorns dressed as pharaohs stood on both sides of the entrance and the walls were made of stone. "Looks like we're here." Rainbow said as they picked up their bags and walked in.
Inside of Pyramidville

They looked around them and saw the citizens of Pyramidville dressed in clothing similar to Egyptian's clothing, buildings made out of mud bricks, fruit stands, pottery shops, souvenir shops with stands on the outside too. Some of the houses had walls around them and the yards. Rarity stopped and used her magic to take out a sun hat, "It's pretty warm here." she said before seeing a stand with different kinds of clothing.

"We'll shop later, we have to find the queen." Rainbow reminded her. Rarity groaned and caught up with her friends.

They walked and walked until Rarity stopped and went to a stallion, "Excuse me. Kind sir, can you tell us where we can find Queen Ra Isis?"

"Are you an acquaintance of the Queen?" the stallion asked.

"No sir, not yet."

"For what reason do you need to see her?"

Rarity and the others explained why they were here. "I see. Well, it's true. Queen Ra Isis took the loss pretty hard and fears for her daughter's safety. Not to mention that she spoils her daughter too much. Queen Ra Isis and Princess Aziza may be immortal but accidents can still happen and they can still get hurt." then he motioned them to follow, "I'll show you the way." They followed the stallion as he told them, "Her royal majesty is very critical and very strict so it's best if you don't upset her. The last time I upset her is when I accidentally knocked over her Aziza Statue and she had me pay for it. It costed me a bundle to replace it."

Umbra walked up next to him, "Is she nice?"

The Stallion nodded, "Yeah, but she sure knows how to run a kingdom. If you kids are lucky you might meet Princess Aziza. She is a sweet little filly and I've heard rumors that she is a bit lonely and she needs new friends. If you're a prince, young colt, you two would be perfect together."

"I am a Prince. My name is Umbra."

The stallion grinned, "Well, Prince Umbra what Kingdom do you come from?"

"I come from Seleneville."

"Seleneville, eh? I take it you're King Sombra's and Queen Luna's son?"

"Yes, sir. How did you know?"

"Young Prince, everypony knows. You're the Prince." Umbra put on an embarrassed smile when he said that.

"Why did you ask?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"I knew Sombra and Luna had a son, but I never knew his name until now." the stallion told her before turning to Umbra. "Pardon me for not bowing, Young Prince. I wasn't thinking."

"That's okay, thanks." Umbra replied.

They came to a really big pyramid with walls around it as well. The entrance had two guards wearing white kilts, headdresses, and they both held spears. "Here we are. Now, be on your best behavior. And don't worry; the guards won't hurt anypony unless the Queen wants them too."

"Thank you kindly." Rarity said.

"Yes, thank you sir." Umbra said next.

The stallion bowed, "My pleasure. Good day!" he said as he got back up and left.

Scootaloo looked at the size of the pyramid with her eyes wide open, "It looked much smaller on the map."

Just then a yellow alicorn filly came out. She had a black mane combed down; a black tail; two gold rings on her left arm; a golden necklace, shoes, and headband with rubies, emeralds, and sapphires; and her eye color was gold. She spotted the others and walked down the stairs towards them. She spoke politely to them, "Hello. I have not seen you all around before. My name is Aziza."

"Howdy! My name is Applejack."

"I'm Apple Bloom!"

"My name is Rarity. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Sweetie Belle!"

"Hi! I'm Rainbow Dash!"

"I'm Scootaloo!"

"You can call me Wild Forrest."

"Hello, my name is Polkey Dots."

"You may call me Rapper Mouth, and I speak in raps and rhymes. I do it so much that I mess up sometimes!"

Aziza smiled, "An extreme pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope we can all be friends." then she spots Umbra who blushed when he saw her. Aziza trotted over to him, "Hi, I'm Aziza. What's your name?"

"Um.... my name is Umbra...." he stuttered and stammered.

"Are you alright?" Aziza asked.

"You're beautiful...." Umbra replied sheepishly.

Aziza giggled as Umbra took her hoof and kissed it. "You're such a gentlecolt. And you're horn is so beautiful the way the sun shines on it."

Aziza told him making him blush again, "Oh.... thank you....."

"Aziza!" a mare's voice yelled. Then a yellow Alicorn adult came out of the entrance as the guards bowed. her mane was black and combed down; her tail was black and had sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and gold jewelry; she wore a yellow and blue Pharaoh crown with a gold cobra behind her horn; she had a emerald, a ruby, and gold around the front of her head; gold rings with rubies, sapphires, and emeralds covered her whole neck; her breastplate was gold with ruby, emerald, and sapphire patterns; on her back she carried a yellow and blue crook and flail; she had three gold rings on her left arm; her shoes were gold with rubies, sapphires, and emeralds as well; her eyes color was gold; and her Cutie Mark was an orange pyramid with a golden horse faced sphinx. She looked and saw Aziza talking with the others. Her horn glowed and she teleported in front of them.

Aziza saw her, "Mother!" she ran up to her mother.

"Who are they? Were they bothering you?" the mother asked.

"Mother! No! They're visitors." Aziza told her.

The alicorn approached them, "I am Queen Ra Isis. Who are you? And why are you here?" she demanded.

They all bowed down. Applejack stood up and said, "We're Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Wild Forrest, Polkey Dots, Rapper Mouth, and Prince Umbra your majesty. We're from Ponyville and we're friends with the Princesses. We're here to visit you, your daughter, and discuss a few things."

Ra Isis nodded, "My apologies. Follow me."

Ra Isis led the others through the kingdom. The inside of Ra Isis' huge pyramid was like an Egyptian tomb; they're were hieroglyphics, pictures and paintings on the walls and pillars; golden statues of many alicorns and animals; and thousand year old artifacts like weapons, pottery, and art were on display. Torches lit up the rooms. Rarity wiped the sweat off her forehead, "It kind of hot in here...." she whispered.

Ra Isis heard that and turned her head towards her, "It's not hot in here. It's normal."

"You'll get used to it." Aziza added. "It cools down when it's night time."

They came to the throne room and Ra Isis took a seat. "Colts and fillies, you may look around the kingdom or play but don't touch anything. Understood?" the kids said yes or nodded. "Aziza, dear, you may go with them. Mother needs to speak with these three in private."

Aziza smiled, "Yes, mother." with that she trotted away with the others. Once the kids were out Ra Isis asked, "What is it you need to speak to me about?"

"You see, we've heard about what happened to your husband and we're terribly sorry." Rarity said with Rainbow and Applejack nodding. "And we're convinced that your keeping your daughter in against her will. Is it because of what happened to your husband?"

Ra Isis had a surprised look on her face. She recovered and said, "Yes. I fear for my daughter's safety. Even though we're immortal we can still get hurt. We Alicorn's have healing powers, but my daughter's powers are not yet fully developed."

"We don't know what you're husband was like, but don't you think he would've wanted his daughter happy?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"How could you say that?" Ra Isis asked angrily.

"We don't mean to be nasty, your majesty. But don't you think you're bein' a little hard on the little sugar cube?"

"Yeah, a child should be free. Free to grow, learn, play, become independent, not to mention make new friends. They can't stay cooped up forever." Rainbow added.

"I do not wish to burden my daughter; I only wish for her to stay safe and stay here until she comes of age. If it weren't for that freak accident....." Ra Isis started to say before tears filled her eyes. Rarity used her magic to give Ra Isis a hanky, "Oh, thank you...." she took it at dried her eyes.

"Tag! You're it!" Apple Bloom yelled.

"Okay, you better run!" Aziza yelled chasing Apple Bloom. She passed a jar. Out of the jar came Wild Forrest who also ran.

Aziza then lost sight of Apple Bloom, then Scootaloo passed by on her scooter, "Catch me if you can!" she yelled.

"HEY!"

After running for a while they all met up. Some of them, except Aziza and Wild Forrest, were sweating a little. Some servants brought them grapes and gold cups of water. "Thank you kindly." Umbra said to them. The servants bowed and left.

"Phew! This is probably the most fun I've ever had!" Aziza told her new friends.

Umbra smiled, "I'm glad."

All the others agreed by nodding or saying 'me too!' 'me three!'.

"I don't have this much fun often...." Aziza said.

"Why's that?" Scootaloo asked.

Aziza sighed and said, "Because my mother doesn't let me leave the pyramid unless if she's heading out. She's been doing this since the day my father passed away...." she closed her eyes sadly. Umbra's horn glowed and a black gem appeared before him. Then he handed it to Aziza who opened her eyes. "Is this for me?" she asked bewildered. Umbra blushed and nodded. She took the gem in her hoof, "Oh Umbra, you're sweet...."

Umbra turned his head shyly. "You.... you can think of it..... as proof of our friendship...."

"Thank you.... would you all like to play some more?" the other quickly obliged, finished their grapes and water, and they all walked together. Aziza walked beside Umbra, "Umbra?"

"Yes Aziza?"

"I think you and the others are the best thing to happen to me; I don't feel so lonely anymore."

Umbra smiled, "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, and Umbra?" Aziza moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "I think you are cute." then she kissed his cheek. Umbra froze, his body turned to different shades of red, and red hearts were in his eyes. Then he fell down.

"That's the reason why you can't keep your daughter in against her will." Rainbow told Ra Isis.

"Just think of how she must feel because she is being cooped up." Rarity added.

"If you please, think this over. Do it not for yourself, but for your daughter." Applejack said before they all looked and saw the kids playing with a ball and laughing. "Yal see how happy she is?"

Ra Isis looked too, "That look on her face..... I have not seen it since the accident..... is she..... happy again?" she asked as tears came to her eyes again. "All I've ever wanted was to see her happy and well...."

Aziza, who had the ball stuck on her horn, shook it off before seeing that her mother is crying. She ran over to her mother, "Mother? Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

Ra Isis wrapped her arms around her daughter, "Aziza, please forgive me...."

Aziza was puzzled, "For what?"

"For not letting you have the fun all children must need and bringing this burden on you. I should never keep a child locked in here. You must play, make new friends, make your own decisions, and see the outside of our kingdom. This is what your father would have wanted, and what I want: for you to be happy."

"Mother? Are you saying...." Aziza asked with her eyes wide.

"Yes, you are free to travel through Pyramidville, make new friends, and have fun. But check with me first." Ra Isis said.

Aziza gasped, "Oh mother!"

"Aziza...." they hugged each other tight.

"I love you so much, mother....." Aziza said crying.

"I love you too, my precious little girl...." Ra Isis said crying too and nuzzling her daughter while hugging.

Apple Bloom rested her head against Applejack; Rarity wrapped an arm around Sweetie Belle; Rainbow Dash wrapped a wing around Scootaloo; and Wild Forrest, Polkey Dots, Rapper Mouth, and Umbra all watched happily. "Mother?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Can I hang out with my new friends in Pyramidville?"

Ra Isis shook her head and chuckled, "Of course you can." they hugged again and with that the kids ran out of the Pyramid.

"Whoa, geez!" Rainbow Dash yelled. "Hey, that reminds me! Ra Isis, does the name Discord ring a bell?" Rainbow asked.

Ra Isis frowned and had an angry look, "Hmph! Miserable Draconequus.... what about him?"

"Oh yeah, we have a message from him to you." Applejack replied.

"Yes, he said that he is sorry for pulling those pranks on Pyramidville and on you." Rarity added.

Ra Isis was surprised, "So, he's reformed? So the message Celestia sent me was true." she thought for a moment and said, "Tell Discord if he would like to apologize, apologize to me himself. Thank you Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack for this talk and for the message. You, your friends and family are all welcomed here anytime day or night."

All three bowed. "You're welcome." Rarity said.

"Anytime!" Applejack said.

"Don't mention it!" Rainbow said last.

"We better follow them." Rarity told the other two. "Goodbye for now!" with that they all left the throne room and exited the Pyramid.

Ra Isis smiled, "Maybe it's time I paid my old friends in Canterlot a visit. Guard!"

One of the guards came in, "Your majesty?"

"I'm going to be visiting some friends. Unless if it's Aziza or any of her new friends, don't let anypony in."

The stallion saluted, "Yes ma'am!" then he trotted away. She spread her wings and flew out of the Pyramid.
Canterlot

Ra Isis appeared before Celestia who smiled at her. "Celestia.... I....."

"Say no more, Ra Isis. You've have accepted what had happened and allowed your daughter to be happy again. For that I am proud of you...." Celestia said before she and Ra Isis hugged.

Author's Note:

Ra - Egyptian Sun God
Isis - Wife of Osiris
Aziza - Egyptian for Precious