• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 1,107 Views, 3 Comments

Tirek's Last Chance - DrewCarriker6231993



King Sombra has given Lord Tirek a chance to be good and made him Colonel. Will Tirek learn the meaning of friendship, family, and love?

  • ...
4
 3
 1,107

Chapter Thirteen: Molten Gold

Chapter Thirteen: Molten Gold
The Dungeon

"Another day bites the dust...." Magmata said using a rock in his mouth to write a line cross four other lines. He drops the rock, sits down in bed and looked at the Crystal Ball King Sombra have given him. It showed him the island created by Magmata's Volcano; plants were already growing. It disgusted him because they weren't burning. Magmata tried to breath fire but just smoke came out. He looked at the thermometer in his cell. It said 89 degrees. Carat Gold, after asking permission to from King Sombra, walked through the cell with a basket on her back. Magmata watched as she went to Sparky's cell and unlocked it. Sparky was sleeping so she left a whole piece of cheese and a card saying get well soon on his table then got out and locked the cell again.

Then she stopped at Magmata's cell. "Hello, Magmata." she greeted.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"My name is Carat Gold. And I brought you something." her horn glowed and her basket teleported inside the hot cell. Magmata looked and went through the basket and found red peppers, jalapenos, pepper jack, horseradishes, and spicy chili. "King Sombra told me that you like spicy food."

Magmata took a horseradish in his mouth, chewed and swallowed it whole. "What do you want?"

"I've heard a lot about you, my lord. King Sombra told me everything and I've also heard that you're going to be getting out soon."

"Why would you care? No one ever did care about me before...."

"Yes, I know and I can't help but feel sorry for you."

She's beautiful, but what is she trying to do? Magmata thought to himself. "Why would you feel sorry for me even though we haven't met before?"

"You can feel sorry for others even though you don't know them very well...." Carat replied.

"Is that so? And again, what do you want?"

"Oh, yes! Of course. My father recently opened up his own shop. He's a blacksmith and he had a spot open for those who are good with heat." Carat told him. "We thought you would be interested because fire is your expertise."

Magmata turned his head for a second, "I do like burning and melting things...." he muttered.

"Is that a yes?"

"No! Even if I wanted to, I lost my powers because of that overgrown centaur!" he snapped.

"You don't have to shout, my lord. And I also talked to King Sombra about that, too. King Sombra will have Colonel Tirek give you a little bit of your powers if you promise no double crossing and once you get a little bit of your powers back you'll have to work to make them strong again. And you're going to have to live with me and my family."

"He really said that?" Magmata asked in a bewildered tone of voice.

"Yes, he did...."

"Why is a beauty like you helping a monster like me?"

"Thank you for the compliment, and I don't think you're a monster. I think you are a gifted unicorn, and very special too. Being different makes you special, you know? Not to mention you have great potential, my lord."

"You really think so?"

Then a guard came in and motioned her to come, "I have to go, but please think about the offer. I'll come back later, I promise." she left.

Magmata was very speechless and dumbfounded by the visit from the golden mare. He lay down in bed and stared at the ceiling thinking about her and what this job would be like.
Ballroom

"One, two, three! One, two, three!" Silver said while dancing with Bronze Medal.

"What are you doing?" a guard asked.

"We're dancing because this is the ballroom, is it?" Silver asked.

"Yes, it is ma'am but this room is going to be cleaned in a while so I'm going to have to ask you and your sister to leave."

"Okay!" the two left the room and met Carat Gold down a hallway. "Hi Carat! How'd it go?"

"Did you make friends with him?" Bronze asked.

"It actually went kind of well, and he seems to be attracted to me." Carat replied. "And I feel really bad for him because he has been neglected his whole life and the only friends he ever had were other bad guys and King Sombra when he was evil."

"Did he accept the offer?" Belle asked.

"No, not yet. He just needs some time, that's all...."

"Do you have a crush on him?" Bronze asked before snickering.

Carat blushed, "Heavens, no! We just met!"

King Sombra came in and approached them, "I take it your visit with Magmata went well?" he asked.

"Yes, your majesty. When do you plan to let him out again?" Carat asked.

"Next week, my dear. And you are doing the right thing helping my old friend and letting him live with you. You all must treat him well because he never had a loving family which is one of the things that fueled his rage. Maybe, maybe experiencing what he had never known might change him. And I must warn you that he has a really bad temper."

"Yes sir."

During the rest of the week Carat Gold paid daily visits to Magmata and Sparky. Sparky was slowly recovering from his injuries and Magmata learned to like these visits from Carat. Carat sometimes brought Magmata spicy food for him to snack on. He even surprised Carat by drinking a bottle of hot sauce. "You really have a thing for anything hot, do you?"

"You know it!" Magmata replied.

"Doesn't it burn your tongue?"

"No, not at all. I am made out of coal and fire after all."

"But what about your coat?"

"It only looks like it's made of magma...."

"Wow! It looks so real.... and what about your mane and tail? Is it always on fire?"

"I can ignite and reignite at will...." he replied before making his mane and tail go out and turn back on."

"That is so amazing!" A guard motioned Carat to come. "See you tomorrow!"

"Alright, see you!" after Carat left the dungeon and Magmata got on the bed.

"You so have the HOTS for her, hey Magmata?" Sparky asked chuckling at the pun.

"She is the most beautiful mare I have ever seen and the only mare that ever treated me like a normal unicorn...." Magmata replied. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Yeah, just some burns here and there." he touched a bandage and squeaked in pain. "It's to bad I lost my powers...."

"Oh, you can't get out with electricity; you have to melt these bars."

"Good call because this metal, iron something or other conducts electricity...."

"Is that how you got your name, Sparky Rattail?"

"Nah, it was the white lightning mark on my chest and my crooked tail. Father said so himself."

"You have a father and mother?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I did, a long time ago...."

"Oh, well that's to bad...." Sparky yawns, "Nap time is calling my name." he went into bed and lay down fast, "OW!"
The next morning....

Two guards came to Magmata's cell and unlocked, "Rise and shine, Magmata! It's time for you to go." Magmata obliged and got out of bed.

"Hey, what about me?!" Sparky yelled.

"You still have time to serve, Mr. Rattail." a guard replied before escorting the fire unicorn out of the dungeon.
Throne Room

King Sombra and Queen Luna sat on their thrones with Prince Umbra sitting close to his mother. Tirek stood on Sombra's side while Saphira stood on Luna's side. The guards escorted Magmata to the two. "Kneel!" the guard ordered as Magmata got on his knees.

"Magmata, your time in the dungeon has come to an end." Sombra began, "You are to be released and put under the care of the Medal family until you are fully rehabilitated. You will work with Smith in his workshop providing the heat he needs and you'll spend time with him and his daughters."

"Yes, King Sombra...." Magmata said quietly. "Will it be like a family?"

"Yes, if you care for them and they care for you in return...." Luna replied.

"Tirek." Sombra ordered. Tirek nodded and powered up his horns and fired a beam at Magmata's chest. "Now you have some of your powers back, but as I said before you must work and train hard to make it stronger."

"You are free to go, Magmata. Saphira will take you to Smith's home." Luna said receiving a nod from her.
Seleneville

Saphira with Magmata beside her walked through the village. Some of the passing ponies were amazed by Magmata, but he paid no attention. He looked around him and saw how the buildings were built and ponies going about their lives. "I must have been asleep longer than I thought...." he said.

"Yes, much has changed while you were imprisoned underwater." the centauress replied. "Here we are."

"This Smith's workshop?"

Saphira giggled, "Oh, no! This is his house. His workshop is in the basement." he looks up and saw the chimney smoking. "He must be working up a sweat down there." she knocked on the door.

Carat answered, "Hello Saphira, hello Magmata." she greeted.

"Hello, Carat Gold...." Magmata greeted back while staring at her. Her eyes seem to sparkle and her coat seemed to shine.

"Come on in." Carat invited as Magmata walked into the house. "Would you like to come in?" she asked Saphira.

"I would love to, but I have to get back to the castle. And Carat, I wish you and your family the best of luck."

"Thank you. See you later!"

"Seeya!" Saphira trotted off.

Carat closed the door and saw Magmata in the living room. Bronze Medal was fast asleep on the couch. "Who's she?" he asked.

"She's my youngest sister, Bronze Medal. You remember me telling you about her?"

"Oh, yes. The shy one who got her cutie mark not that long ago. It's a very big accomplishment."

Silver Belle came down the stairs holding a bell she just polished. "Hey, Carat! Whoa!" she saw Magmata and dropped her bell. "Oh, I'm so sorry! You kinda surprised me, haha!" she laughed nervously.

"You're Silver Belle, I presume?" Magmata asked.

"Yes, I am. Carat has told you about me?"

"Yes, you're the eccentric one who has a love for bells and jokes."

"Rightaroonie!" she picked up her bell. "I can clean and repair old and broken bells as you can see." she rang it. "What a lovely sound...."

"I am Lord Magmata, Silver Belle. I'm going to be staying here for a while if you don't mind."

"No, not a all. In fact we have a room prepared for you! Follow me!" Belle went back up the stairs with Magmata and Carat following her. "Here we are!" she opened the door. The walls were red, the bed blankets and pillows were yellow, and there was an orange rug on the floor with a black recliner on top of it. "It's not much, but I hope you like it."

"Yes, I do." Magmata walked in and looked at the recliner. He felt it and sat in it making it go back. "Well, this chair ain't bad."

"I'm glad you like it, my lord. I picked it out." Carat said. "You want to meet our dad?"

"Sure, Saphira told me he is in the basement."

"Yep! Must be working up a sweat down there!" Belle replied. "He runs a shop in case you didn't know and builds weapons, armor, anything imaginable for his shop."

Carat and Magmata followed Belle to the basement. It was very hot down there and Magmata liked it. "Phew! Stay down here much longer and I'll be sweating like a horse." Carat said. "Dad!"

"Yes, honey?" Smith's voice yelled.

"Magmata is here!"

"Be right there!" then there was the sound of a hammer against metal. After a minute he walked towards the stairs where his daughters and Magmata was waiting. "Hello, my name is Smith. And you're Lord Magmata?" Smith shook his hoof.

"Yes, I am. And I have to say that I can spend all day in here as hot as it is." Magmata replied.

"Excellent! But I heard you just got your powers back and you need to work on it. I have a burn pile for a bonfire you can practice with. It's in the backyard."

"Okay, thanks."

"I look forward to working with you, my lord." Smith said as Carat and Belle led Magmata out of the basement.

Belle and Carat took Magmata to the burn pile. It was filled with wood, sticks, and paper. "Okay, here we go...." Magmata stood in battle position and breathed smoke. He breathed smoke again and again until embers came out.

Carat gasped, "You almost got it!"

Magmata breathed again and again until a stream of fire came out and hit the burn pile and in no time it was blaze. "Since when did this get so hard?"

"You did it!" Carat yelled.

"Yeah, way to go HOT stuff!" Belle yelled next before giggling.

"Hot stuff?" Magmata asked looking back at her.

"It's kinda like saying you're handsome, and it's also a pun because anything hot is your specialty." Belle explained.

"Me, Magmata, Lord of the Volcano handsome?" he asked in a bewildered tone of voice.

"Of course, and you have a good looking face too." Carat added. "And I also just noticed something."

"What?"

"It's your yellow eyes, my lord. When I first saw you your eyes looked like it was filled with anger but now it looks like you have calmed down and your yellow eyes are now pretty...."

Magmata blushed, "Oh.... I guess I have changed a little, haven't I?"

"You know it!" Belle yelled. "Say, can you put fire out?"

"I can. It's the ability I haven't lost." with that his eyes glowed and the fire went out just like that. Only burnt wood and ashes were left behind.

"Wow! That was awesome!" Belle squealed.

Bronze Medal walks out of the house yawning, "What's all the noise?" she looks and sees Magmata. "Ahhh!" she hid behind Belle.

"Looks like Carat Gold was right about you, young one...." Magmata said not amused.

Carat trotted up to Bronze, "It's alright, little sister he won't hurt you. This is Magmata, the fire unicorn I told you about."

"He.... he looks scary...." Bronze whispered.

"Bronze...." Carat groaned.

"Now, now she's right. I'm one of the scariest ones around here." Magmata told her.

Suddenly Twilight appeared, "Hi Carat, hi Belle, hi Bronze!" she greeted.

"Hi Twilight!" Belle greeted back. "What's up?"

"I've heard that Sombra let Magmata go and he's now living with you." she notices him. "Oh, hello Magmata."

Magmata growled at her, "Don't be impolite, my lord. Say hello back." Carat told him.

"Greetings, Princess Twilight Sparkle...." he muttered. "It would be amusing if I can burn you right now, but I've got orders that I have no choice but to obey...."

"Glad to see you're doing well, too...." Twilight said sarcastically.

"What was that?" Magmata asked.

"Nothing, I was just checking on you and seeing if you were okay living here." Twilight replied.

"So far, so good." Carat told her.

"Good. I also have some questions for you, Magmata."

"Oh, and what would that be?" he asked.

They went back into the house and all sat down at the dinner table. Smith, after taking a bath, joined them. Twilight took out a paper and pen. "Magmata, I am interested in you and your past. Now, in your own words, can you tell me how you came to be what you are right now and about your childhood?" Twilight asked.

"My childhood is nothing but misery...." Magmata said angrily.

"Why's that?" Belle asked.

"I inherited my powers from an ancestor. It shamed my parents because my ancestor was evil...." Magmata began.

"I see...." Twilight said.

"Like Sombra and his dark powers, I and my powers were ostracized by the others on my home island...."

"You grew up on an island?" Carat asked amazed.

"Yes, I did. We were distant neighbors of Luau Tiki Island and we had no alicorn leader like our neighbors did. Anyway, no one wanted me around growing up because they believed that I was possessed by an evil spirit. I swore that I was not, but they kept rejecting me. And to make it worse my parents were disgraced because of the resemblance to my ancestor and my powers. So disgraced that they threw me out...."

"How awful! How could they do such a thing?" Carat yelled.

"Things were very different during those times...." Twilight replied, feeling sorry for Magmata. "What did you do after that?"

"I traveled to the volcano on that island in steamy tears. I was so angry that I fired fire from my horn and accidentally found a a secret closed off entrance that led to a tomb underground. Out of curiosity I went into the tomb and saw that nopony has visited it in years. Then I came to manuscripts and pictures on the walls. I looked around and saw it...."

"What did you see?" Bronze asked.

"I saw a carving of my ancestor...." everyone looked at him in shock. "Yes, that was when I realized I was in the tomb of my ancestor. Then, I heard a voice saying my name. I yelled 'Who's there?!' then the voice said, 'Do not be alarmed, my descendant....'."

"The Spirit of your Ancestor?" Smith asked.

"Yes, it was him. I demanded him to tell me who he is and what he wanted, then I got my answer: he wanted me to finish what he started which was creating more land and increase the heat. His voice then led me to a room that had a statue resembling myself. The voice told me to touch the statue and his power will be mine. I was young, angry, rash, and foolish and I saw this as an opportunity to get my revenge so I touched the statue. As a result, he made me who I am right now."

"How can a pony be so evil even after their time comes?" Twilight asked.

"That's a very good question, my dear...." Magmata said before continuing. "After obtaining these new powers I spent my childhood down in that tomb until I have mastered these powers. And as you can guess, I got my revenge on the island by burning everything in sight...."

"That's terrible!" Belle yelled.

"You don't mean you...." Carat was about to ask.

"I truly don't know what became of my parents afterwards, but I didn't care because I believed that they got what they deserved in the end. And I don't know what happened to the ponies that lived on that island when I destroyed it, but as I said before I got my revenge."

"I heard that you were ruthless, my lord. But this...." Carat was about to say.

"I know, but I was to blinded by my rage to realize what I had done. After King Sombra was corrupted he was interested in my powers and we started working together. He was the only friend I ever had, and even though we became friends we eventually lost interest in ruling together because we visioned things differently: I wanted to make more land and increase the heat; Sombra wanted to make the world eternal darkness. I was about to put my plan into effect when Queen Aqua Marina came from the sea because she had heard about my evil plans and wouldn't allow her sea to be covered. She put up a fight, but in the end my powers were no match for her powers for obvious reasons and she magically sealed me in a cave under the sea. The rest you already know...."

"That's quite a story, my lord...." Smith said.

"I got it all written down." Twilight said next.

"Don't you feel bad for what you did?" Bronze asked.

Magmata was silent for a moment, then he said, "Until my powers were taken away and I was defeated, no. I suppose the Elements of Harmony removed my ancestor's spirit as well. But, I'm very bitter over what happened...."

Carat put a hoof on Magmata's hoof, "Princess Twilight Sparkle and the others did what had to be done, my lord. You should be grateful for that...." Carat realized she was holding Magmata's hoof and let go blushing.

"Yes, it's true about what we did. But now it's all over you should stop living in the past, forgive those who have hurt you and yourself, and hope for a better life and a better future." Twilight told him.

"Hm, you are wise at your age. Forgiving? I truly don't know if I can go there.... unless...." Magmata looks over to Carat, "You are willing to help me through it...."

Carat blushed again, "Oh, yes. I would be more than happy to help you...."

"Me too!" Belle yelled.

"I'll.... I'll help too...." Bronze said quietly.

"Count me in!" Smith yelled next.

"We will all help you through this...." Twilight said.

A tear turned to steam on Magmata's face. "Truly, I can't thank you enough. But I'll need some time to forgive you, Twilight Sparkle and the others before I let you all help me...."

Twilight nodded, "Understood. Take as long as you need. If you need me I live in Ponyville at the Friendship Rainbow Kingdom. Goodbye for now!" she teleports.

Some time later Magmata was with Smith at his shop. The shop was filled with metal mini sculptures of animals, shields, swords, tools, and horseshoes. "You built all of these?" Magmata asked.

"Yep! I sell them too." Smith replied.

"For what purpose, I may ask?"

"Why, for other ponies and their needs of course."

"I see.... you think about others and not just yourself." Magmata concluded before looking out the window and seeing Carat Gold, Silver Belle, and Bronze Medal play ball. His eyes were mostly on the oldest. Smith looked too.

"They grow up so fast.... one minute you're changing their diapers and the next minute they're grown up." Smith said.

"Time changes everything...." Magmata added. "Carat Gold, did she choose to come to see me when I was in prison?"

"Yes, my lord. Carat Gold always had a heart of gold, even as a filly."

"Oh...."

"Is something the matter, my lord?" Smith asked with a concerned look on his face.

Magmata shook his head, "No.... it's nothing...."
Throne Room

King Sombra and Queen Luna were sitting on their thrones when Magmata came up to them and bowed. "Ah, Magmata! What brings you here?" King Sombra asked.

"How is your day going with the Medals?" Luna asked next.

"It's doing well, surprisingly. Is there a rule for asking for advice?" Magmata asked.

"No, there is no rule. We'll be happy to help you in any way we can." Sombra replied.

"What's on your mind?" Luna asked.

"About Carat Gold. She has been treating me a lot more different than anypony has treated me before and this experience is all so new to me...." Magmata began. "I think I'm becoming fond of her and I think she feels the same for me."

Luna smiled, "I see...."

"You are in love, Magmata. You shouldn't be afraid to say it." Sombra said.

"Yes, and if you plan to tell her you should wait until you are ready. And you have to remember to be yourself." Luna added.

"I've.... I've never felt this way before.... she is the most beautiful and kindest mare that I have ever met. I'm now feeling that maybe I should do something for her, but I don't know what...." Magmata told them.

"Why not make her something?" Sombra suggested.

"Or take her somewhere?" Luna added.

Magmata scratched her chin, "Perhaps...." he thought for a moment. Then smoke came from his horn, "Yes! Of course!"

Magmata went back to Smith and asked for permission to use his tools. "Sure! But what do you need them for?" Magmata whispered something in his ear making him smile. "That's very thoughtful of you, my lord."

Magmata went to Smith's workshop with a big rock on his back. He breathed fire on the rock, melting the gold out of it into a container. "My fire may not be strong as before, but it's very useful for this project." he said to himself.

After many hours, Smith closed his shop for the night and returned home. The Medal sisters already had dinner ready and sat the table. "Hi dad!" Belle greeted.

Bronze hugged him, "Hi daddy! How was work?"

"It went pretty well today." Smith replied hugging her back.

"Hi dad. Magmata has been using your workshop all day." Carat said.

"I know. I gave him permission to do so." Smith replied.

"He seemed to be really busy with something." Belle added. "I can't get him out even if I mentioned spicy food."

"Did you say spicy food?" Magmata asked before walking into the dining room dirty from all that hard work.

"What were you doing down there?" Carat asked surprised.

Magmata grinned, "If I told you that would ruin the surprise." he went back down to the workshop for a moment and came back with a golden necklace. The necklace was shiny, it had islands and the sea molded around it, and had sun molded on the top. It looked almost real. Magmata presented it to Carat, "I made this for you, my dear.... to show my appreciation for your kindness and your generous hospitality...."

Carat gasped and looked at the designs closely. "Oh.... Magmata.... it's.... it's.... lovely...." she used her magic to put the necklace around her neck. "How thoughtful...." Magmata turned his head and blushed. Then Carat kissed Magmata's cheek causing him to straighten up.

Bronze jumped up and down giggling, "You kissed him!"

Smith smiled and approached him, "Magmata, I've been thinking."

"Yes?"

"I'll ask you right out: How would you like to be part of our family?"

Magmata's eyes opened wide and smoke left the volcanoes on his back. "What?"

"You are a good stallion; you have been good to us and you helped me with my business and not to mention made my daughter happy." Smith said as Carat blushed. "It's just that you had a rough childhood and later fell into a wrong crowd. But with Carat's help, you have proven that you are not such a bad guy after all. You also need help and a loving family, which is what you want is it?".

Magmata's eyes began to tear up and the tears turned to steam. "Yes, a family.... that's all I ever wanted.... was a family...."

"So you're gonna stay?" Bronze asked getting excited.

Magmata nodded, "Yes, I'll stay.... I know I have a long way to go, but with help from my new family I won't have any problem getting there...."

"That's great!" Carat yelled before hugging the Lord of the Volcano who hugged her back. Then they looked at each other and blushed. "Oh, sorry about that...." she said before they both let go. "Oh, and Magmata?"

"Yes, Carat Gold?"

"No offense, but I think you need a bath." she replied.

Magmata looked at himself; his coat was a mess. "Non taken."

"I'll get the bath ready!" Bronze yelled before running off.

"Make it hot, will you?" Magmata asked making the others laugh.

After Magmata bathed they had dinner. After dinner Magmata and Carat sat outside on a porch swing looking up at the stars and the moon. They were both silent until Carat asked, "Magmata?"

"Yes, Carat Gold?"

"Um, I was wondering: do you like me?"

Magmata was very hesitant at first. He thought and said, "Yes, I do like you. I also find you very interesting, my dear."

"Interesting?"

"Yes, because no mare have ever treated me as well as you do and you don't mind my appearance and my abilities. You are also the most beautiful golden creature that I have ever seen and met. But I don't just like you just because of your beauty, but for who you are...."

Carat blushed, "It's funny, because I feel the same about you...." then she covered her mouth after realizing what she just said.

"What was that?" Magmata asked.

"I.... well.... I only meant that I.... I kinda like you too...." Carat blushed again. "When I first saw you when Sparky Rattail was being taken to his cell I saw how miserable you were and I wanted to do something about. I spoke to King Sombra about it and he told me everything he knew about you and, as I said before, I feel really bad for you because you never had a loving family and how rough your life was. As the time I spent with you in the dungeon passed.... one thing led to another and I have grown fond of you...."

Magmata then remembered what King Sombra showed him about that former criminal and his wife. "Do you think this...." he was about to ask.

"A beginning of a friendship, or something more?" Carat asked.

"Yes, I suppose so...." Magmata replied before he felt Carat's head on his shoulder. Magmata gulped and slowly put and arm across her shoulders.
In a cave miles away....

A portal was showing this evil being and the black stallion everything that was going on at the Medal's home. "So, Lord Magmata now has a family...." the evil voice said.

"How touching...." the black stallion said sarcastically.

"Struggling to be good is very amusing...." the evil voice added.

Soothsayer walked in, "How long do you think it'll last?" he asked.

"Ah, Soothsayer.... my old friend and servant.... how good of you to come...." the evil voice said as yellow evil looking eyes looked towards him.

"You and I have never been friends, and let's not start pretending that we are." Soothsayer snapped.

"Show some respect, fortune teller!" the black stallion yelled.

"That's quite alright...." the evil voice said. "I like his attitude and the evil that has corrupted him since he was a colt...."

"What brings you here, anyway?" the black stallion asked.

"I have come to tell you that I have spoken to Queen Ela and she is more than willing to help you achieve your goal. But she is unaware about your true intentions." Soothsayer explained.

"Excellent work, Soothsayer." the evil voice said. "Queen Ela is very capable to deceive others; she can hypnotize others; spit acid and has lethal venom." the evil voice laughs. "Her Deceit is the next element I need to get strong enough and be set free!" he laughs wickedly again.
Back at the Medal's House

Magmata and Carat Gold sat there on the swing looking up at the stars. Carat yawned, "I think it's time for me to turn in for the night...." she said before getting off the swing.

"I think I'll stay out here for a little while longer...." Magmata said.

"Okay, good night...." she kissed Magmata's lips, which was just a second, and went back into the house. Magmata stood there frozen. After a few seconds he fell off the porch swing and heart shaped smoke came from his horn and back.

Comments ( 1 )

Why was this canceled?!?!?!?!?!

Login or register to comment