• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 905 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 905

7th Element

Pink Heart, a pink unicorn with a purple mane, looked around Ponyville. It was a very nice night, but she felt like it needed something. Love. Sure, there were couples and families, but she felt like love was a great part of friendship that more ponies should know about.

She decided to visit Princess Twilight; one of her friends. Pink had been feeling a particularly strong connection to the Elements of Harmony recently, and felt like Twilight would like to hear about that.

After she told Twilight, the alicorn led Pink Heart to the Everfree Forest, not speaking a word. Pink went along with Twilight, a little nervous her closest friend wasn't speaking to her.

They soon reached the Tree of Harmony, which was shining very brightly. Twilight then uncovered an extra branch on the tree, revealing a holder for the seventh element.

"I believe you are the 7th element, Pink Heart."

"What?!" She asked, her eyes widening.

"Yes." Twilight nodded her head. "You are the Element of Love."

She was too shocked to speak.

"Try spreading love magic to me. That might conjure up the element." Twilight said as Pink Heart charged up her horn. She felt a nice, refreshing aura, as she released it. Twilight was soon wrapped in the warm aura, sensing love. Suddenly a necklace appeared on Pink's neck, showing off a bright pink heart.

Twilight levitated it onto the tree, proudly smiling.

Pink Heart was allowed to go on all the adventures with the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony, and even helped defeat the toughest villain they've ever faced.

Comments ( 8 )

Boy, you would just Love that, wouldn't you?

Wow.
There is just no build-up. At all.
Just: "Hey, come with me! Whoa, you are the 7th Element!"
The end.

6280125

Exactly. That's why this story is not legitament at all :rainbowlaugh:

6280125
Well it is Stories of a Mary Sue for a reason. :pinkiesick:

This is so horrible its awesome. that doesn't make sense. like pinkie. :pinkiehappy:

Another case of: "Hey, you're actually an element of harmony despite not having done anything to deserve it!"
Oh well, good thing no one ACTUALLY used this as their OC's backstory... Right?

7163797

Honestly, I don't know how I didn't imagine that voice being like SammyClassicSonicFan until now. :rainbowlaugh:

Man I 'loved' this chapter!

Login or register to comment