• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 904 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 904

Ruler of Another Universe

There was a majestic alicorn stallion who ruled a whole other universe; much different from Equestria. Everypony could levitate, use telekinesis, and were all strong. The alicorn was named King Shadow Dash. He felt a strong connection to Equestria, but he didn't understand why.

One day, he decided to travel there. He wasn't sure why, he just thought that he would discover something amazing.

He landed on a dirt path and saw a rainbow blur dash through the sky. Something was telling him to follow it. He easily caught up with the blur, since he was much faster. Turns out, that blur was a mare.

"Can I help you?" She asked as she sat on a cloud. Shadow sat down on the cloud with her.

"I am King Shadow Dash, the ruler of a different universe.

Rainbow sat there with her mouth hanging open. "I remember you! You're my long lost brother!"

"What?!" Shadow stammered as Rainbow nodded her head.

"Mom and dad had to send you to another universe because you were the fastest flyer, best magician, and strongest pony in the world. You were also an alicorn for some reason."

"Oh, I lost memory."

"Yeah, Princess Celestia put a memory loss spell on you." Rainbow nudged him. "I advise you go back to your own universe, your highness. Your power is too strong for anypony here."

"Alright." Shadow Dash then rocketed out of Equestria, and found his way to his planet.

He was shocked that he actually had a family. He was also happy that he was considered the most powerful pony to ever step foot in Equestria.