• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 903 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 903

Famous

A unicorn stallion named Fabu was famous throughout the land. He was a good singer, dancer, and had really good looks. Anything to brighten a mare's day, right?

One day, he traveled to Ponyville. The train was rented out for him only, since he was so amazing.

When he got to Ponyville, a red carpet was unfolded as he stepped off the train.

All different types of ponies wanted his autograph. A lot of the mares also flirted with him; but it's not like that was uncommon.

He soon saw the mane six. By just glancing at him, all six of them fell in love. Even Rainbow Dash.

The six were chasing him around all day, buying him everything he wanted from Ponyville.

In that time, he found a spark. He started to fall in love with Twilight Sparkle. And she liked him back.

Later that night, he asked Twilight out. All of her friends were upset, so they tried to attack Twilight. Fabu, with his amazing charm, stopped them from attacking.

Their first date was amazing. Twilight took them to the Crystal Empire, where he met Cadance and Shining Armor.

Years flew by, and he and Twilight were getting married.

A huge royal wedding was held, with possibly everypony in Equestria coming. Of course, it's not everyday a famous superstar gets married to a princess.

The night after the wedding, Fabu looked out the balcony on Twilight's castle, since that's where he lived now.

I'm a prince now... he thought. He now realized he was one of the most powerful beings in all the land, and he was happy with that.

He looked inside to see Twilight reading, and decided to blast some of his music.

"You're such a good singer..." Twilight said dreamily as the two talked some more into the evening.

Author's Note:

Fabulous: Take out the "lous" and you get... Fabu! Pretty creative, huh?

No... not really. But that's the point. :derpytongue2: