• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 904 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 904

I H8 Diamond Tiara

Some bullies just need to be put in their place. And to a certain, strong, earth pony stallion, that bully is Diamond Tiara. He had always heard about her bullying ponies, and had always hated her. He was surprised she even had a friend.

Silver Muscle is the strongest pony in all of Equestria. He helps defeat monsters and rounds up criminals. He is one of the most famous ponies in Equestria.

One day, Silver was walking by the Ponyville Elementary. He happened to notice the very pony he dislikes. Her purple and white mane, blue eyes, and pink coat. She also had a crown adorning her head. It was Diamond Tiara herself.

He charged right on over and attacked the young filly. The fillies that were being bullied chanted his name, "Silver Muscle! Silver Muscle!"

After about two minutes of beating, Diamond Tiara had learned her lesson. She ran to her rich house, and vowed to never run into Silver Muscle again.

Now, everypony in the school congratulated Silver. Miss Cheerilee even made him the new principal.

He loved his new job. The fillies loved him. Life was good.

Author's Note:

Thanks TheFanficFanPony for the idea for this chapter!

I don't actually hate Diamond this much. I honestly think she would be a great character if she was taught the importance of being nice to others by somepony like Twilight or Rainbow Dash. (Hey, that's a pretty good FanFic idea! :pinkiegasp:)

Well, I hope you don't feel like erasing your memory yet! :rainbowlaugh: