• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 905 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 905

Royal Love

A Pegasus stallion named Cloud Wing was very sad. He couldn't fly because of a disorder, and everypony he met turned out to be liars. He was beaten up many times; which was shown by the few scars he had on his body. He guessed they were permanent.

He didn't understand why everypony was so rude to him. He never did anything wrong. His parents even told him that he was practically flawless; and that his great personality made up for his lack of flight.

His life changed one day when he went to Canterlot. He thought that he could try living there; and hoped that somepony would be nice to him for once.

The streets were crowded with high-class ponies, and he felt like he didn't fit in. He ran into the Canterlot castle, hoping to be alone. That was when his life changed.

He turned to find Princess Luna, who seemed to be avoiding his glance. He always heard that princesses were beautiful, but man, she was gorgeous.

He walked up to her, not dropping eye contact.

"Hello. I am Princess Luna." Luna greeted, a blush fairly noticeable on her cheeks.

"I am Cloud Wing, a Pegasus who can't fly and is abused by others."

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Luna responded, her eyes fully meeting his now. "I won't be rude to you. Do you want to... go out for lunch?"

"Certainty." He replied.

Turns out, Princess Luna had developed a crush on him. That's when he realized how attractive he must really be. I mean, to get a princess' attention, you must be pretty good-looking.

He asked the Princess out, who agreed. The two spent a lot of time together from then on.

Princess Luna soon made an announcement; that everypony had to treat Cloud Wing like a royal. Soon, Cloud was invited to the most amazing parties all around Equestria. He was bowed to, and everypony respected him. He then was told by one of the ponies that attacked him that they were just jealous. They envied his looks, and wanted his personality.

A few months later, he proposed to Luna, and with excitement, Luna made him an alicorn prince.

Now, he was a ruler. Turns out, he was really good with magic. Better than Celestia herself.

Soon, Princess Luna and Prince Cloud Wing started a happy life and family together.