• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 904 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 904

Flashy

Rainbow Spark, an alicorn who has a neon coat with rainbow mane and tail, looked out over her glorious kingdom of Equestria. She was the main ruler; considering she was more powerful than every pony combined. I mean, she was the one who defeated Tirek. Everypony except her was helpless. Princess Celestia considered giving their magic to Princess Twilight during that incident, but Rainbow Spark suggested that she would defeat him herself.

She did, and was praised for it. Actually, she was originally a unicorn. With her magic alone, she was able to defeat Tirek. That's when the princesses of Equestria gave their rule to her. She now raises the sun, moon, and stars. She was also given beautiful, neon wings, to make herself an alicorn princess.

Rainbow Spark looked at her now flowing mane. It was very bright; it looked like a rainbow itself was thrown into her mane. Which was kind of the case, actually.

Her talent was making rainbows and riding them. The weather ponies of Cloudsdale never had to make many rainbows, since she would use her magic to create them.

Now, she still makes rainbows, even though she has princess responsibilities. She has gained the favor of everypony in Equestria, and is friends with almost every one of them. Especially Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash was jealous of her rainbow, neon coat, in fact.

Rainbow Spark lives a perfect life. She wouldn't trade her current circumstance for the world.