• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 906 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 906

FREEDOM!

Princess Liberty was abused as a young alicorn. Her parents hated her. She lived in a land where there were no princess'. Everypony thought she was trying to be one, so they all got mad at her.

Liberty traveled to Equestria one day. She was tired of being attacked.

When she got off the train in Canterlot, she saw many ponies greeting her with warm welcomes.

Here and there, many ponies bowed to her along the streets. She soon got to the Canterlot castle, and saw Princess Celestia.

Celestia felt bad for Liberty's past, so she made her a princess.

Somehow, Tirek escaped again and captured all of Equestria. Princess Liberty was the only one not captured, so she attacked Tirek. Tirek was no match for her, since she was as strong as Celestia and Luna combined.

When she defeated Tirek and saved Equestria, she was known as the Princess of Freedom.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna let her keep the Canterlot castle to herself, since she was much more powerful than them.

Princess Liberty became the most respected princess in all the land.