• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 900 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 900

Princess Childcare

Princess Celestia and King Sombra had a daughter.

An alicorn daughter given the name Princess Childcare.

Childcare is pink with a rainbow mane that looks like Celestia's. She also has a green glow around her eyes like Sombra, but that doesn't mean she's evil.

In the years growing up, the young Princess showed that she had compassion for everyone, especially young fillies.

One day, she got on Sombra's bad side. When Princess Celestia wasn't looking, Sombra beat up Childcare and threw her into the streets.

After that, she walked to a orphanage. She didn't want to face her father anytime soon.

Princess Celestia soon found out that her daughter went missing, and had a talk with Sombra. After finding out what happened, she divorced him and went to find her daughter. She thought Princess Childcare was much more special and important to this world than King Sombra.

When she got to the orphanage, she saw Childcare had a cutie mark, which represented taking care of fillies.

Celestia got an idea. When she arrived at the castle, she created a day-care for children.

Now, Princess Childcare had a job, and she was also well praised.

The newspapers were adorned with titles saying, "Most Compassionate Princess!" and, "I would trust no one else with my children except Princess Childcare."

Soon, Princess Celestia saw her daughter's rule was going much better than her own. She then made Childcare the Queen of Equestria.

Queen Childcare was chased by many stallions. Many.

She fell in love with an amazing royal guard. She loved him so much, they had a child before getting married.

Everypony still looked up to them, since Childcare was the most powerful being in all the land.

They finally married when their child was two. The three lived a happy live together as King, Queen, and Princess of Equestria.

Author's Note:

This is fun to write so far :rainbowlaugh:

This is not well written for a reason. These backstories are supposed to have no detail but make the OC's seem super powerful.

Sorry if any of these backstories sound exactly like your own. If they do, I strongly suggest changing your OC. I'm creating these backstories at the top of my head. :derpytongue2:

I hope you enjoyed!