• Published 7th Jul 2015
  • 904 Views, 66 Comments

Stories of A Mary Sue - Just A Random Pegasus



Bizarre, strange, and horrible backstories that could make an OC be considered a Mary/Gary Sue

  • ...
6
 66
 904

Red and Black Are My Favorite Colors

One day, a boy opened up his eyes to find that he had been magically teleported to Equestria somehow.

He stood up and saw that he was red with a black mane.

"These are my favorite colors!" The boy who was now a stallion said.

He looked in a mirror to find that he was an alicorn. He also had dark red eyes.

I'm a royal! He thought. He then took a closer look at his colors.

I'm red and black... that must mean I am bad! He ran outside to the area with most ponies.

"Hey, m8's!" He yelled, causing ponies to turn around. He then cast a spell on them, making them slaves.

With his slaves, he raided the Canterlot castle and painted everything red and black. He then kicked Celestia and Luna out into the streets.

With his new kingdom, he made everyone serve him and call him "King Rack" (King Red and Black).

Soon, Princess Celestia came up to him and reformed him. She just did, because she is overpowered.

When he realized how wrong he was being, he changed the castle back to normal. Princess Celestia made him a prince, because he was an alicorn.

Months flew by, and he found himself attracted to Princess Cadance. Even though she was married, he asked her out.

She said said, "Yes! Shining Armor is getting too weird. I will happily go out with you!"

So, in secret, Prince Rack was dating Princess Cadance. Not even Celestia knew, even though she was practically Rack's parent.

Soon, Cadance divorced Shining Armor and made him live with Twilight. She then re-married Rack.

Rack lived happily ever after, forever loving his colors.

Author's Note:

A red and black Gary Sue OC. There are so many of them out there. :derpytongue2:

My best friend, Midnight, helped me with some of the ideas. :rainbowwild: