• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,802 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,802

PreviousChapters Next
The Stage is Set

"Who're they Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked, curious as to who these 3 were and a little uneasy about the robot.

"Name's Sonic. This is Espio and Omega" Sonic answered with a smile, indicating who was who with his thumb.

"yeah, they're friends" Dash said before noticing Spike had gotten hold of the emerald, licking his lips before biting down on it and finding out that was a bad idea.

"OW!" he shouted as he tossed the emerald away, a few of his teeth damaged from biting it. Twilight was a little surprised by the whole thing. Quickly shaking off her surprise to help Spike, using a spell to repair the damage to his teeth.

"Thanks Twilight" he said, rubbing his jaw still from the dull pain that remained.

"You're welcome Spike. But I've never seen a gem that not even a dragon could eat" she said.

"That's because a Chaos Emerald is indestructible" Shadow said, "you can soak it in lava and it would come out completely unscathed"

"That's one tough gem" Twilight said.

"It also has incredible power. I should know, I experienced it" Rainbow Dash said with a tinge of nervousness.

"Wow, tell me more about these Chaos Emeralds" Twilight said. Shadow huffed before standing.

"Very well." He said before telling her everything about the emeralds.

"So 7 emeralds and a Master Emerald." Twilight said, thinking about what she just learned. Shadow nodded, watching as she had Spike write a letter about this and send it to the princess.

"Whoa, why'd you do that?" Sonic asked when Spike breathed fire onto the scroll. Twilight giggled before explaining to Sonic.

"It's how me and my teacher, Princess Celestia, send messages to one-another" she said with a smile.

"Well that's efficient" Sonic said before Spike burped up a scroll. Twilight used her magic to open it and began reading.

My dearest student,

Thank you for informing me on this subject, I'll be sure to keep an eye out. On another note, you mentioned some strange new friends? Well there are 3 strange creatures here named Silver the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, and Marine the Raccoon. I'm sure your new friends may know them. Please inform me on any interesting developments.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

Twilight set the scroll down and looked at Sonic and the others.

"Know anypony named Silver the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, or Marine the Raccoon?" she asked Sonic.

Sonic was confused by her saying 'anypony' but assumed it was equivalent to 'anyone'. "Yeah, they're my friends. Does the princess know where they are?" he asked

"Yes, she has them in the palace all the way in Canterlot. So they're alright" Twilight answered.

"Thank goodness" Sonic said, relieved.

Sweet Apple Acres

Knuckles was helping with some apple harvesting. He had nothing better to do, and it was better than sitting on his rear all day long. He punched a tree to shake the apples off, carrying the wooden buckets full of apples to where they were needed.

"Hoo-ey!" Applejack said excitedly. "Knuckles, you've certainly been a great help, only one day and you've already doubled our usual haul for the day" she said happily.

"Just glad that I'm doing something" he said with a smile before hearing someone screaming. It was Pinkie Pie, running toward them.

"Applejack!" she cried out to her friend. "You gotta hide me!" she said as she held onto her friend.

"Whoa now, where's the fire?" she asked. Pinkie looked up at her and then looked behind her, knowing that she was still in trouble due to her Pinkie Sense going off. Applejack felt and saw the Pinkie Sense as it happened, immediately she knew this was serious.

"Knuckles, gimme some help" she said before going to hide Pinkie. "I need you to stand guard" she said before shutting the barn doors with her and Pinkie inside. Knuckles just leaned on the door, wondering what was going on.

"Alright now. What happened?" she asked Pinkie.

"Well I found some new friends that were in bad shape and one of them is crazy. And pink!" she said before hearing Knuckles' muffled laughter.

"What's so gosh-darn funny?" Applejack asked.

"Does this crazy pink girl wear a red dress and carry a large hammer?" he asked. Pinkie Pie gasped.

"Yes!" she answered. Earning more laughter from the echidna.

"That's a friend of mine, her name is Amy. She's got quite the temper" he said before turning his gaze to in front of him. Noticing Vector, Charmy, Cream and Cheese trying to catch Amy, who was running right at him.

"She's angry! Get out da way!" Vector shouted. Knuckles was freaking out more and more as she got closer and closer. Thinking fast he did the least smart thing, get in Amy's way. Which failed as he was thrown through the door. Applejack and Pinkie blinked at that display of power, turning their heads slowly and nervously toward Amy. Amy stood there, Hammer in hand as she panted. She drew her hammer back, prepared to smash Pinkie into the ground. The hammer began to go down. Pinkie and Applejack closed their eyes awaiting the hit, but it never came. Looking back at Amy they saw why, Vector had taken the hit instead. Amy just looked at him as she put away her hammer, all her rage gone with that one swing. Pinkie still trembling from that whole thing.

"Ouch" Vector said as he laid there. Applejack and Pinkie just looked at one another, knowing that today was far from ordinary and the future may hold more extraordinary days for them and their friends.

Rarity's Carousel Boutique

A knock came at her door, but of course she was busy with a design for Rouge to model in. "Big darling, could you get that?" she asked. Big nodded before opening the door. Fluttershy was on the other side and immediately let out a tiny squeal as she backed down a bit from seeing him.

"Big!" Tails said as he flew over Fluttershy with his tails to hug Big. Fluttershy forgot her fear and instead had it replaced with surprise, Tails was flying.

"Big this is my friend Fluttershy. Fluttershy this is Big the Cat" Tails said. Big laughed happily as Fluttershy just nodded.

"How on earth are you doing that?" Rarity asked when she walked over to see who it was. Tails was a little confused before realizing she meant his flying.

"Well, I've always been able to fly by spinning my two tails like a propeller" he said as he landed. Fluttershy was still amazed by that.

"Wow. That's quite the talent Tails" she said. Rouge took this opportunity to try and snatch some gems. Only to have her hand be greeted by Big's fishing rod smacking it. She sharply inhaled through her teeth in pain.

"Rouge is here too?" Tails asked noticing that.

"Hello Tails" she said with a forced smile since she was in a lot of pain.

"My name is Rarity by the way" Rarity said to Tails.

"My name is Miles 'Tails' Prower. But everyone calls me Tails" he said with a smile. Rarity looked him over for a sec before smiling.

"You look so cute. I have just got to make something for you" she said. Tails blushed at that, smiling shyly. Rarity smiled more, "so adorable" she said before going back to her work desk.

"She makes clothing. So don't be surprised if she makes you a tux or bow tie" Fluttershy said. Tails just smiled nervously at that.

Meanwhile somewhere in Equestria

Gilda, having recovered from the fight against the hex squad was mentally attacking herself for being so weak that she actually needed Dash's help.

"Am I really that weak? It can't be…to actually need that flip-flop's help…it's worse than death" she said as she punched a nearby wall.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie has heard your desire for power. Your thirst for revenge" Trixie said as she came out of the shadows and approached the griffon.

"Who the heck are you?" she asked, getting into a defensive stance.

"I am the Great and Powerful Trixie, and I hold all the answers that you seek" she said with a smile. "I can grant your wildest desire, I can sate your thirst"

Gilda just looked at her funny, "yeah? And how will you do that?" she asked. Trixie smiled again before her horn was enveloped in a red energy that she shot Gilda with. Gilda was unable to dodge it, feeling the power sting her skin as it surrounded her. Red colored markings appearing on her back, sides, wings, limbs and around her eyes and mouth. She panted when it finally ended, feeling so much different than a few seconds ago.

"What did you do to me? It feels like power is being pumped through my veins" she said before Trixie conjured a mirror to show Gilda her reflection. Gilda smiled at how she looked.

"Now this is awesome" she said, excited as could be.

"Can the Great and Powerful Trixie count on your service to her cause?" she asked. Gilda smiled more.

"Oh yeah. As long as I get to run Rainbow Dash into the ground" she said. Trixie using her magic to teleport them back to her base.

Meanwhile

Eggman was going through the halls of his new base that was constructed around the Egg Carrier, somewhere that was inconspicuous. He was in his Egg Mobile as usual, stopping at a door and entering a passcode. Then doing a retinal scan before going through the door and gazing at a robot that was going through its final tune ups before it would be ready to use.

"Yes. Soon you will be ready to help me take this power this world holds" Eggman said, looking at the chestplate that was pure black. In white ink the serial code 'E-1337' could be seen on the right upper part of its chest. Eggman's laugh echoed through the base as he felt his eagerness rise.

Ponyville

Night began to fall on the citizens of Equestria, many turning in for the night. The farm silent since everyone had fallen asleep and Pinkie and Amy found out they had a lot in common, aside from their fur color. Even Rouge had fallen asleep since she knew Big would hit her with his Fishing Rod. Fluttershy and Tails were there with Big and Rarity, deciding to stay at the boutique for the night. Shadow was still awake though, standing on the balcony of Twilight's house. Twilight was about to turn in but saw him standing there, deciding she could wait a few more minutes before bed she went out to talk with him.

"hey." She said. Shadow just turned his head and nodded a bit. "So you like the night sky?" she asked, noticing his gaze going up to the sky.

"See that constellation? That one is of Starswirl the Bearded, the one who developed all the known spells that Unicorn's can use." She said pointing to it. Shadow looked where she was pointing.

"You like the stars too?" he asked

"Oh yes, I enjoy the stars" she said with a smile.

"Well it's certainly different looking at the stars from this angle" he said. Twilight was confused by what he meant turning to him with a questioning look.

"Hm?" she asked.

"Nothing. It's late. Let's get some sleep" he said before heading back in to go to bed. Leaving Twilight to think about what he said for a bit before heading back in as well.

PreviousChapters Next