• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,802 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,802

PreviousChapters Next
The Darkness in Your Heart

The Darkness in Your Heart

Trixie held a defensive spell up, managing to withstand her darker self’s attacks. That is until she hit the shield with a lot of magic, causing it to break. Trixie fell to the ground with a yelp, looking at her darker self with gritted teeth.

“The Great and Powerful Trixie knows no equal, even if they are another Trixie” she said with a smirk. Trixie glared at her and shot a magic bolt, nailing her in the face. Her darker self stumbled back, “you little welp!” she shouted before using a spell to knock her into the air.

Trixie dodged a magic bolt as it flew toward her before landing. She charged at her darker self, quickly doing a 180 before bucking her in the jaw. She turned and saw her fall to the ground from the hit.

“You underestimate me” Trixie said, her darker self just laughed.

“Please, you’re the one who’s at a loss here” she said as she stood again. They both glared at one another before charging toward each other.

With Shadow

“Chaos Spear!” he shouted as he fired the projectile, only to see it proven ineffective for the umpteenth time. “Damn…how do I get in?” he wondered before the ground shook a bit along with a loud crash. He turned toward the source and saw Luna on the ground, apparently in pain. Looking up he saw Stargazer, descending and landing near Luna.

“Poor Luna, never could amount to anything. Unlike her big sister.” He said with a grin.

“Shut up!” she howled in rage before hearing a boom and Stargazer shouting in pain. Reaching his hands up to hold his face. She blinked and turned to the source, it was Shadow. He had fired a Chaos Spear that nailed Stargazer in the face.

“We have some unfinished business” Shadow said. Stargazer turned to him, growling in frustration as he drew his bow of light.

“Sagittarius Shot!” he said before letting the arrow fly. Shadow dodged it and fired a Chaos Spear at the ground to cut off Stargazer’s line of sight. Quickly, Shadow got behind Stargazer and did a leg sweep to trip him. Stargazer fell flat on his face, growling as he quickly got up and turned to Shadow. Kicking him hard in the side, he watched as Shadow flew into a stone pillar.

“Chaos Boost!” Shadow shouted, becoming enveloped in a red aura and causing the rubble to scatter. “Level one! Two! Three!” he called out, the aura getting more intense as he intensified the amount of a boost it granted. Stargazer just smiled, feeling a rush of adrenaline course through him when he felt the power emanating from Shadow.

“Marvelous” he said before Shadow blipped in front of him and punched him hard in the stomach. Stargazer felt his feet leave the ground, now being held by Shadow’s fist. Shadow then removed his fist, causing Stargazer to begin to land on his knees. Just before his knees hit the ground Shadow kicked him in the side, sending him flying to the right. He then blipped and knocked him into the air, continuing to blip and strike. Stargazer flew around like a pinball hitting the bumpers in the machine. Shadow blipped once more and began his Chaos Attack, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks before slamming Stargazer toward the ground. Which now had a crater with him in the center of it when he hit. Shadow landed near the crater, looking at Stargazer with an intense gaze.

“Shadow…that was incredible” Luna said with a happy smile.

“Get up Stargazer! I know you aren’t hurt after that” Shadow said, earning a huff from Stargazer before he jumped out of the crater.

“But…how?” Luna wondered, not seeing any visible scratches on him.

“My power of the Zodiac Celestial Artes” Stargazer said.

“I was wondering why it felt like I was hitting a wall” Shadow said, seeing the silhouette of a crab surrounding Stargazer.

“Yes, the power of Cancer shields my body from any damage” Stargazer said with a smile.

“Dammit…” Luna said through gritted teeth.

//of course…// Nightmare’s voice echoed in her head, which she decided to ignore.

Shadow just glared at Stargazer. “Taurus Charge!” Stargazer shouted before rushing forward at an incredible speed, the silhouette of Taurus around him as he slammed into Shadow with incredible force.

“Pisces Pull!” he shouted as he held his hand out in the direction Shadow was in. Just as the Pisces fish continually encircle one another, as if there was magnetism between them, it allowed him to cause Shadow to begin coming toward him easy. As soon as he got close he felt Stargazer’s fist make contact with his face and then he felt the ground as he was slammed into it.

“Understand it yet? You have no chance against me” Stargazer said with a confident smile. Shadow, growled as he began to stand up before feeling a kick to his stomach which made him fall back down. Luna watched and decided it was time to act; she stood and rushed at Stargazer, tackling him.

“My oh my. Aren’t you rushing things?” Stargazer teased before feeling a magic bolt strike him right in the mouth.

“Silence!” she shouted before being kicked off. Shadow got up and moved back a bit, so as to think of his next move and not get in Luna’s way.

//it’s a long shot…but it’s worth it// Shadow thought before holding his hand toward the sky, seeming to concentrate and focus intensely. His green emerald glowing brightly as clouds began to gather overhead.

With Trixie

Trixie tried an illusionary spell, going around to the back of her darker self. Before she could attack she was immediately hit by a bolt of magic.

“Nice try, but Trixie sees through all your illusions. She is you after all” she said with a grin.

Trixie refused to believe that, she couldn’t possibly know it all. With a smirk she tried another illusion, only to witness her darker self triumph over it again. She kept trying and failing repeatedly.

“You really are getting on Trixie’s nerves!” she shouted before using a magic pulse to send her flying into the wall. Trixie landed on the ground with a thud, standing up slowly.

//she says she’s me…but how is it possible? There’s only one…right?// she thought.
Trixie was starting to wonder what to do, she couldn’t use her illusions. Her darker self knew each one and how to counter it effectively. She was in a corner bruised, beaten, and out of ideas.

“Any last words? Before the Great and Powerful Trixie ends you?” she asked, conjuring a strong spell.

“Just a few” Trixie said, not knowing where she was even going with this, “it’s okay” she said. Her darker self immediately stopped conjuring. The magic settling as she stared at the element of humility.

“What did you say?” she asked.

“It’s okay. I know why you are so angry. You are my darkness, and I’ve pushed you aside like the plague. Instead of embracing you as a part of myself. And I’m sorry” she said. Her darker self felt tears roll down her cheeks.

“That is all Trixie wanted…” she said softly as she embraced her lighter self and faded away, becoming one with her. Trixie felt something occur when that happened. Her element appeared as did her old cape and hat. Only they looked more marvelous, and the power she felt was incredible.

“Seems I’ve got a power like the other girls and their elements. I think a fitting name for this power is Great and Powerful” she said with a smile.

With Twilight

Twilight and Midnight seemed to be evenly matched as the fight began. Both trading blow for blow and spell for spell as they pitted their wits against the other.

Twilight fired a magic pulse, followed by a bolt. Midnight was knocked off balance by the pulse and felt the bolt hit her shoulder before she fell onto the ground. She growled as she stood and conjured a magic tendril, grabbing Twilight and lifting her up high before slamming her into the ground one, two, three times.

Twilight groaned as she stood back up, a little shakily since her head was spinning a bit. “Chaos Spear!” she shouted, releasing a chaos spear at Midnight.

“Chaos Spear!” Midnight said firing her own, but this was enhanced with her magic and tore right through Twilights before striking her and sending her against the wall behind her.
“you think I haven’t been studying the emerald in Discord’s possession? If anything I’d say I’ve got the mastery over magic and Chaos. So you’re fresh out of luck Twilight” Midnight said with a confident expression on her face.

“Starblazers! Kill the rest!” Midnight ordered, the Starblazers immediately began to pile on top of one another. Their bodies melding and soon forming a single one that turned a bright red. It had a long tail, a muscular body, 4 arms, and black eyes. Still having the starry cosmic appearance of a Starblazer for its skin. It stood tall, at least 10 feet tall.

“a Red Giant. Very fitting” Clarity said before the beast roared and immediately began to move toward the others.

“not good” Silver said before picking up some rubble with his mind and throwing them at the giant, doing his best to hit the head. Miss, miss, miss, Silver began to panic as he was running low on ammo and it was getting closer and closer. Then finally he hit it square in the left eye, causing the beast to howl in pain and stop moving.

Knuckles immediately rushed forward and slammed his fists into the ground, causing the earth to shift under the beast’s legs. This caused it to fall flat on its back with a loud boom.

With Luna and Shadow

The clouds were overhead and crackling with energy, Shadow then removed his inhibitor rings and charged more of his energy up before moving it all into his hand. Including the power of his Chaos Boost. He fired the amalgam of energy into the clouds, watching as the energy crackled more brightly and fiercely at the center.

Luna had seen what he was up to, and did her best to distract Stargazer. He never noticed, and kept fighting Luna. He began to get the upper hand, knocking her off balance before grabbing her neck and slamming her into the ground.

“Too bad Luna. You never had a chance against me. Just like always” he gloated, she just growled at him before using a magic pulse to get him off of her. She then rammed him to where he’d be in the line of fire for Shadow’s attack. Once there she then cast an Arcane Spell of Binding on him, which worked to hold him down.

He struggled and struggled, unable to break the restraints. He then looked up, stopping his struggling. What he saw sent a chill down his spine, he could feel the energy up in that dark cloud and knew it was going to hit him. “What the hell?!” he shouted before becoming frantic with his attempts to get free.

“no escape. Chaos Judgement!” Shadow shouted as he swung his hand down, the energy left the cloud as fast as a lightning strike. It was large, much larger than what Trixie had been on the receiving end of the first time he used it. it struck the ground with incredible ferocity. The earth shook, as Stargazer wailed in pure agony.

The clouds dissipated and the energy settled, a huge crater was now in the place of Stargazer. Shadow was on his hands and knees panting heavily.

“at least…I can…hold myself…up…” Shadow said between pants. Luna was amazed and shocked at how destructive that move was, and yet how it was so easily contained in a small area of effect. She approached the crater and looked in, gasping at the sight.

There lay Stargazer, well, half of him that is. Everything from the waist down was gone, and he was in a pool of his own blood. Luna cursed herself internally, for not placing his whole body directly under the attack, instead it was just half of him that received the full extent of it. she descended into the crater toward him. She heard a groan and was even more surprised, he was still alive.

//kill him! Kill him now!// Nightmare screamed in her head.

//no…I want him to suffer// Luna replied.

//you damned fool! You’ll never get an opportunity like this again! Kill him and do it now!// Nightmare demanded.

//I do not listen to you, you are not me. Therefore I do not care what you say, I will handle this myself// Luna said.

//fine! Don’t come crying to me later!// Nightmare said.

“Stargazer. What a pitiful sight you are. You caused me so much suffering, and it’s quite nice to see you wallow in agony for once” she said with a smile. That smile faded when she heard him laugh weakly.

“don’t get used to it” he said, “Aquarius!” he shouted, before his body was enveloped in a light. When it faded he was fully restored. Luna looked at him in shock.

//Nightmare was right…// she thought before Stargazer punched her out of the crater.

“too bad I can’t stick around” he said as he jumped out, seeming to be exhausted. “but I’m much too drained. Next time however, you will not walk away with your lives” he said before opening a portal and disappearing through it.

Shadow just watched as he left before collapsing, “damn him…” he said in frustration.

With Twilight

Twilight and Midnight kept fighting, neither side seeming to back down. Twilight fired many spells and used almost as many defensive spells to protect herself, the same as Midnight. They were at a standstill.

The Red Giant having managed to get back onto its feet began to move closer again. This time however, it proved near impossible to stop it. whenever Silver or the others fired a projectile it covered its face or swatted the projectile. Same with frontal attacks, it would swat away or lift and throw the attacker.

“what the heck are we gonna do?” Silver wondered before a loud crash filled the air, followed by a loud boom. The beast seemed to get hit by whatever made that sound, since it flew into the wall to its left. Silver and the others turned and saw something that made them all smile.

Standing there in the hole in the wall, was none other than Espio, Vector, Charmy, Amy, Cream, and Pinkie Pie. She was leaning on her party cannon, which was smoking from having been fired. In one hoof she held a parchment.

“got your party invite Twilight! Hope I’m not too late!” she said with a smile.

PreviousChapters Next