• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,803 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,803

PreviousChapters Next
The Fight Has Been Doubled

The Fight Has Been Doubled

Luna dodged to the left as a Nightmare bolt flew past her, she charged up her own magic and fired a Lunar Bolt at Nightmare Moon. The mare laughed as she dodged and sent a pulse of Nightmare magic through the floor which upon contact with Luna sent shocks up her body and lifted her off the floor only to land a few feet away and skidding to a stop. Luna grunted as she stood up and glared at her darker self.

"I won't lose to you. I'll emerge from this room with you gone forever" Luna said.

"Every moon has its dark side. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't there." Nightmare said.

Luna just growled and fired a pulse of lunar magic and a lunar bolt at her. Nightmare erected a barrier to protect her from the attacks before seeing Luna, enveloped in lunar magic, tearing through the shield and slamming into her. Nightmare hit the ground hard and skidded a bit before standing up again.

Nightmare Moon conjured up a lot of magic, making clouds form and lightning strike. This lightning was a pure black with a white outline. Luna did her best to avoid them, one of the lightning bolts striking her right side on her cutie mark. She fell to the ground, holding a hoof to the searing wound, seeing that it was burnt and the fur was gone.

"Every moon has its eclipse" Nightmare said darkly as she stood over Luna with a grin that sent chills down her spine.

Appleloosa Outskirts

Chief Thunderhooves and our heroes finally arrived at the tribe settlement of his people. A lot of buffalo turned to welcome their leader back and to welcome the new and the familiar faces that were behind him.

"Rainbow Dash!" came a voice belonging to a young female buffalo. Dash turned and smiled happily when she saw the buffalo run towards them to give them all hugs to welcome them back.

"Little Strongheart. It's good to see you again" Dash said happily.

"It's a relief to see you guys, I'm guessing you and your new friends are here to do something about that vulture?" she asked.

"Vulture? No, we're here to stop a bald guy from taking over the world" Dash said

"That's who I was talking about, bald and flies around, it's a vulture" she said. It was then they all understood why she called him a vulture at the least.

"So who are you guys?" Little Strongheart asked Sonic and his friends. They smiled and introduced themselves. Little Strongheart was just amazed at them.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm glad you're here to help" she said.

"My people, ready yourselves, we shall take our friends to the fortress of the vulture, and tear it down piece by piece!" Chief Thunderhooves said, earning hearty cheers from his people as they lined up to head out.

"You my friends shall ride our backs to the fortress, you'll need all the strength you can get" Thunderhooves said.

"Thanks a lot" Sonic said happily as he and the others board the backs of the buffalo before they headed out toward Eggman's fortress.

With Luna

Luna used her magic to stabilize the use of her leg as she moved to avoid Nightmares attacks, one grazed the top of her muzzle, just between her eyes and nose, right on the bridge. This caused her to yelp in shock as her magic faded and her full weight hit her bad leg and she fell. Nightmare laughed as she approached Luna, conjuring a spell in her horn. Luna thought fast and fired a Lunar Bolt when Nightmare got close enough. The attack struck Nightmare right in the face. Causing her to shriek and reel back as she reached her forelegs up to her face and stood on her hind legs.

Luna grinned before using a Lunar Pulse to knock Nightmare off balance. The grin became a triumphant smile as she watched Nightmare Moon hit the ground hard. Luna slowly stood up and began to conjure clouds above Nightmare.

"In the name of the Moon I will punish you!" she exclaimed as she fired a Lunar Lightning bolt from the cloud, watching as it struck Nightmare. A shriek of pain was heard as the bolt made contact with her left cutie mark. Now both mares had a bad leg, and an even badder attitude toward one another. Nightmare growled as she stood back up and glared at Luna with pure hatred the room slowly began to turn a pure black color and Nightmare Moon took off into the sky. Luna followed her, both of them flying and ready to trade blows once again. Luna was thankful that Nightmare Moon's armor and hair helped make her visible in this dark expanse.

The two mares flew back a bit before charging at one another at full speed. Their eyes burning with the strong desire of the seeing the other fall.

"I will be victorious!" they shouted in unison as they collided.

Eggman's Base

"Sir, there seems to be a large group of buffalo heading this way." A robot reported.

"And this concerns me how?" Eggman asked, not really caring about a pack of dumb buffalo.

"Well, Sonic and his friends are riding them. They'll be here soon" the robot said. Eggman broke out into an evil laugh and smile.

"Good, I've been waiting for them" he said.

Outside the base

They stopped and looked at the fortress, it wasn't very large yet it was still pretty big.
"We will be the main charge and get the door open for you. Then you go in and put a stop to him for good" Chief Thunderhooves said. Sonic and the others, who at this point were off the buffalo and to the side nodded in agreement.

"Be careful Chief" Sonic said.

"Same to you" Thunderhooves said before he and his tribe stampeded at full speed toward the base. A few doors opened and robots exited the base, armed with weaponry.

"Aw hell" Sonic said before speeding off to stop the bots, Rainbow close behind him. The others began to head toward the base as well.

Sonic and Dash reached the bots and quickly began to destroy them, thankful no shots were fired. Once the bots were down they heard a whirring sound and Sonic realized, "these towers have turrets on them!" he said before using his speed to scale the tower.

Once at the top he began to turn the turret to the other. Dash, upon seeing that, went to the other turret and turned it. The turrets opened fire and destroyed each other. Sonic gave her a thumbs up; she just smiled happily at him. The buffalo made contact with the base, slamming into it hard. The force was great enough to make the door fall.

"Go my friends!" Thunderhooves said as more bots appeared. "We shall handle them. You take care of the heart of this!" he said as he and his tribe readied to fight the bots.

"Let's go!" Sonic said before heading inside with Dash and the others. The tribe rushed at the bots, determined to see this effort successful.

Inside the Base

The interior was pretty odd; it was just a big open area.

"Is there a doctor in the house?" Sonic called out before a familiar laugh was heard. Eggman descended from above in his mobile, floating in front of Sonic and the others.

"I'm glad you showed up Sonic. Because now I can eliminate you for good!" he said as his E-Chaos bots showed up and landed between Eggman and the heroes.

"Tear them apart!" he ordered before the robots lifted their weapons, each looking uniquely different. As well as the color on each of their chests, which was an E with the color of their emerald. While the rest of the bot was black.

Red had a flamethrower type attachment for a weapon, Green had a type of wind turbine, Blue had a water cannon, Yellow had a sort of Tesla Coil device for electricity, Cyan had a device for shooting a concentration of liquid nitrogen that would freeze anything on contact, Purple had a machine on its back that seemed to pump dark clouds out, and White had a device for light production. They all stood before our heroes and readied their weapons before charging at them.

"2 an emerald, go!" Sonic said as he and Dash took on the Cyan bot. Shadow and Twilight were up against the Red both. Silver and Trixie took on the Green bot. Tails and Fluttershy the Yellow bot. Rouge and Rarity fought the Purple bot. Espio and Pinkie Pie took on the White bot. Knuckles and Applejack battled the Blue bot.

Sonic and Dash dodged an ice beam from the Cyan bot. They circled around it quickly and kicked it in the back, sending it into a wall. The bot got free and fired another ice beam at them, which they dodged easily. The bot then started to spray a mist of sorts.

"That's all you got?" Sonic asked as he rushed through the mist, only to trip and fall due to the fact his feet were now frozen solid. Dash stayed above the mist and slammed into the bot, pinning it to the wall before slugging it in the face. This proved to hurt her more than it, since it couldn't feel pain. With a growl she kicked off the bot and flew up a bit before starting to turn and rush at the bot again. The bot quickly fired a beam of ice, managing to freeze her wings. Dash was helpless as she fell and hit the ground hard. Sonic curled into a ball and began to spin before rolling toward the bot at high speed, taking out its legs before using his bounce attack to go up into the air. He then used his bounce attack again and again to pummel the bot, successfully defeating it and freeing him and Dash from the ice.

"Woo hoo! Good ol wings!" Dash said happily as she stretched them out and flapped them happily. The bot soon vanished along with the emerald, which left them both surprised.

Shadow and Twilight stared down the bot before it began to fire fireballs at them. Twilight erected a shield around them. Letting it down for them to launch Chaos Spears at the bot. The bot was stuck by the attacks and soon fell in a heap, disappearing soon after.

"That was way too easy" Shadow said, earning a nod from Twilight.

The Green bot produced high winds to keep Trixie and Silver away from it. Silver concentrated and fired a psychic blade, cutting and damaging the weapon of the bot. The wind finally stopped and Trixie grinned as she fired a magic blade at the bot, cutting it in half. The bot vanished as it fell to the floor, leaving them to wonder what was happening.

The Yellow bot fired a pulse of electricity at Tails and Fluttershy, all that really happened was that their hair poofed up. They both turned to one another and laughed. Changer grinned and took the form of a Buffalo before charging at the bot and ramming it hard into the wall. The bot vanished and Changer reverted to normal, wondering where it went.

The Purple bot cast a veil of darkness around Rouge and Rarity, leaving them without sight. Rouge's sensitive hearing picked up on the bot and she slapped a sticky bomb on it before grabbing Rarity and flying away. An explosion soon rang out and the darkness faded. Rouge and Rarity turned to see where the bot was, but it was nowhere to be seen.

The White bot fired beams of light at Espio and Pinkie, who were easily dodging the attacks. Espio threw a few shuriken, disabling the weapon. Pinkie pulled out her party cannon and blasted the bot, causing it to vanish.

"Now what the hay was that all about?" Pinkie asked, earning a shrug from Espio.

The Blue bot blasted water at Knuckles and Applejack, keeping them away from it. Knuckled then got an idea, he began to focus energy and soon was glowing red. He charged at the bot at full speed.

"Heat Knuckle!" he shouted, the bot hit him with water, but Knuckles kept plowing through the water, eventually reaching the bot and laying waste to it with a flurry of attacks that made his hands catch fire. He released all the energy in a final punch and the bot disappeared.

"What the?" he wondered before Eggman began laughing. Everyone turned to him and saw the bots laying around him.

"Time for the fun part!" Eggman said before the husk of a big bot emerged from beneath him. It seemed to just be the body. Eggman entered the hollowed out center piece and the E-Chaos bots began to float. Soon changing their shapes and attaching to the bigger bot. What the final product looked like was certainly shocking to Sonic. It looked like a Black Egg Emperor with a strange circular saw blade like symbol with the 7 colors of the emeralds making it up on the center of the bot.

The bot had 4 arms, each holding lances, it had two jet propulsion engines, and quite a menacing looking face. "Meet Egg Emperor Mk II!" Eggman said from within the bot as it hovered in front of the heroes.

"Oh boy…" Sonic said as he looked at the menacing looking upgrade to Egg Emperor.

A/N i know this seems rushed, but you can expect a higher quality chapter after this one. so it may take me a while to crank that one out. but i intend to make it really good.

PreviousChapters Next