• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,802 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,802

PreviousChapters Next
Supporting Me

Supporting Me

Twilight felt her vision return to her as she slowly opened her eyes, her head was pounding but that wasn't important. What was important was that she was on some weird stone path that had this strange liquid flowing around it.

"Finally awake" Shadow said from beside her. She smiled and stood up, glad he was there with her.

"Where are we?" she asked, noticing a sort of shrine and a circular path, obviously there to help the drainage of the liquid.

"The core of Space Colony Ark" he said simply.

"Really?!" she asked, completely blind-sided by that.

"Yes really" he said, "this is where me and the others went to stop the colony when it was hurtling toward Earth" he said.

"Oh" she said, already knowing of Earth from his story. "but why did Discord send us here?"

"Must be the emeralds that are responsible. They do remember their uses after all." he said.

"Makes sense" she said, looking around the room and seeing many different devices.

"What could the challenge be?" she asked before a loud roar was heard, soon something dropped from above, landing in the center of that ring of stone path. Brown skin, a giant machine on its back and green tubes along its body. It was Biolizard, and it didn't look happy.

"What in Equestria is that?" she asked in astonishment.

"My Prototype. Biolizard" Shadow said.

"Wait…that thing is your Prototype?" she asked.

"Yeah, ugly isn't it?"

Biolizard roared and fired a dark ball crackling with energy from its mouth. The projectile went straight for them.

"Move it!" he said before they both got out of the way of the attack. The Biolizard then began to follow Shadow trying to gobble him up. While its tail began to chase Twilight, both her and Shadow began to run to avoid both ends of the beast. Soon the Biolizard tired itself out and Twilight grinned before producing a magic enhanced Chaos Spear.

"Chaos Spear!" she fired the attack only to see it break apart on contact with the beast, doing no physical damage.

"What the?" she wondered.

"He's invincible!" Shadow called out.

"What?!" she asked, floored by this info. "oh it's hopeless now!" she said

"Calm down, I said he was invincible, not immortal" he said. "everything has an Achilles' Heel. And his is that life support machine on his back"

Twilight noticed the machine and grinned, firing a Chaos Spear at it. A small explosion rang out as Biolizard howled in pain before turning to try to eat her in one bite. She yelped before running from its gaping orifice. Shadow now had to avoid its tail, finding that a little less unnerving. The Biolizard began to fire those dark projectiles again, Twilight knew she couldn't dodge so she put up a magic barrier. The projectile touched the shield and shattered it in a violent explosion, sending her flying before she skidded to a stop along the stone path.

"Chaos Spear!" Shadow said from up high as he fired his attack and hit the life support system, damaging Biolizard.

"How strong is this thing?" Twilight asked as she stood back up.

"Very" Shadow said before Biolizard roared and strange pink balls began to float around it.

"What is this?" Twilight asked before the balls began to fly around, some trying to hit her and Shadow.

"Just avoid them and hit this thing hard!" Shadow said as he dodged them and made his way up. Twilight did the same, meeting Shadow above the machine. Both of them concentrated and fired a Chaos Spear together, both spears merging as one and nailing the machine. Biolizard howled in pain as it collapsed.

"Yes! We did it!" Twilight cheered before something strange happened and both were now outside the Space Colony. What was even stranger was they were still breathing. Twilight turned and saw the Biolizard merged with the Ark and the Ark was heading toward a blue planet.

"Uh oh" she said

"Twilight! His life support system is gone, but he's still kicking. Look for strange swelling areas on him. Those are his weak points!" he shouted before using his shoes to create momentum to close the distance between him and Biolizard. Twilight used her magic to do the same and flew toward Biolizard. The beast generated laser beams to keep them away, Twilight dodged them and fired a magic bolt at the swollen area. Biolizard roared in pain as it was damaged from the attack. Shadow then fired a Chaos Spear, nailing another weak spot. Biolizard generated those orbs again and began to launch them at Shadow and Twilight as well as moving the laser beams around to keep them as far away as possible.

Twilight was hit by an orb before a laser beam sent her flying back. She shook it off and hurtled toward the beast at full speed, using her magic to damage it once again. Shadow also managed to damage it as well. A final weak spot appeared on its head and both heroes smiled before they immediately went for it. the orbs and lasers however made this difficult and the Ark was getting closer to the planet. Shadow and Twilight were getting tossed around like crazy by the attacks. Twilight recovered and used her magic to produce a shield around her and Shadow. They then rushed to the final weak spot, hitting it at the same time and finally killing the Biolizard.

The Ark was still hurtling toward the planet and they both nodded before going toward the ark. "Just like I taught you. Ready?" Shadow asked. Twilight nodded as they both focused their power.

"Chaos Control!" they shouted in unison as they used their power to set the ark back in orbit. There they were, floating in space as Twilight element appeared on her head. She smiled happily, heck even Shadow smiled.

She turned to the planet and then to Shadow "What is that?" she asked.

"That is Earth, my home" he said.

"It's so beautiful" she said.

"Maria used to say that a lot" he said with a smile.

"Do you miss the Earth?" she asked

"Yes, but I'm happy where I am now." He said. She turned and smiled at him before a bright light surrounded them.

Canterlot Palace

All 14 that were sent on those 7 trials appeared in a bright flash of light. Discord just smiled as he applauded them.

"Good job, too bad my budget cuts were too large to actually have confetti cannons go off" he said sarcastically.

The 7 elements all looked at one another and nodded, Twilight began to conjure the spell. "Well a deal's a deal. You win, I'm ready to be a statue again" Discord said.

The spell was nearing completion, but seemed to be more powerful and more Harmonic than before, with only 6. This time it was 7, it seemed more complete. "But know this my little ponies. Stargazer is not one to take lightly, you had better be willing to give it your all" he said before the spell completed.

"True Harmonic Blast!" the girls said in unison as he was hit by the attack, turning into stone once more. The blue emerald fell to the ground beside the statue. Soon the world around them was restored to normal and Celestia fell from the wall with a thud.

"We did it!" Twilight shouted, cheers from the others rang out in the moment of triumph. This moment however was short lived. A giant explosion occurred near the roof before 7 bots flew in. each one heading for a holder of an emerald, managing to take advantage of their weakened state and get the emeralds. Soon each bot opened their chest plates and revealed that they now all 7 had the emeralds. A laugh echoed as something descended from above, it was none other than Dr. Eggman.

"Oh you idiots make it all too easy for me" he said with a grin. "and now that my E-Chaos squad is fully fitted with the emeralds, I can get my world domination ball rolling again!" he said.

"Oh no you won't!" Rainbow shouted before rushing at him, a bot cut her off and swatted her away.

"If you really think you can stop me, then come find me" he said before flying off with his bots, returning to the egg carrier and flying away into the distance.

"Dammit" Shadow said as Eggman got away.

A Few Hours Later

Everyone's injuries were patched up and clean-up was underway for the palace.

"I'm proud of you all, for protecting this palace as well as the world from the terror that attacked today." Celestia said.

"Not over yet, we must get the emeralds and finish off Stargazer for good" Shadow said. Celestia nodded, knowing that without the emeralds that fight would be pointless.

"But for now rest. You'll need all the strength you can get if you wish to succeed in your mission." She said, they all agreed finding ways to relax.

Stargazer's Lair

"All the pieces are falling into place. Marvelous" Stargazer said with a sick grin on his face.

"Clarity, I must request something" Midnight said as she walked up to the other remaining NightMare.

"I need you to unlock my heart" she said with a serious expression.

"Are you mad?" Clarity asked in shock. Midnight just glared at her, completely serious about this.

"Very well Midnight" she said before using her power and jabbing Midnight in the heart with her horn. Midnight stumbled back as she felt incredible power flood her being, a smirk turned into a smile which brought on maniacal laughter.

"Yes! Beautiful! Next time Twilight and I face off, I'll be victorious in 10 seconds flat!" she said with a sick expression on her face.

Canterlot Palace, that night

Celestia entered her sister's room to check on her, approaching her bedside with a soft expression.

"Hello Luna" she said softly.

"Hi" she said to her sister. Before falling silent for a moment.

"Tia…I have a request" she said. Celestia was a little surprised by this.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I wish to use the Room of Self-Actualization" she said with a serious tone to her voice. Celestia's eyes widened and her jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"Are you sure Luna?" she asked.

"I'm positive Tia" she said

"Very well. It shall be made ready within the next 24 hours. Get some rest" she said kissing her sisters cheek before turning to leave.

"Tia. Thank you. I love you" she said softly.

"I love you too little sister" Celestia said before leaving the room.

//I never thought I'd hear that rooms name again. Or have to see my own sister use it// Celestia thought as she trotted to her room for some sleep.

PreviousChapters Next