• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,804 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,804

PreviousChapters Next
Chaos Rainboom

"Wow…so this is a Chaos Emerald?" Rainbow Dash asked as she looked over the cyan gem with curiosity.

"Yes indeed it is." Espio answered.

"I thought they contained some kind of power." She said a tad bit disappointed.

"The Chaos Emeralds respond to our hearts and minds. They transform a mere thought into power. Basically granting the wish of the user." Espio said. Dash got a really happy expression on her face, intending on using it to become a Wonderbolt by merely wishing it.

"Doesn't work like that" Espio said, seeing the way she was looking at the emerald.

"Aaaaaaw" she said disappointed and a little saddened.

"Don't get me wrong, they can still grant incredible power" he said, trying to cheer her up. "Give it a try. Just let the emerald know what you want it to do and it'll do the rest." Dash thought for a moment before taking off into the sky and started to fly at high speed.

"Are you sure that was wise?" Omega asked.

"She already knows enough about them, wouldn't make a difference at this point." Espio replied.

Dash looked at the emerald, "alright Emerald, let's see what you got. I want to go faster, I want speed." She said, letting her mind and heart speak that desire as she flew even faster. The Emerald slowly began to glow brighter and brighter until it enveloped her within its light. Before Dash could react, her speed suddenly shot up and she was soon moving at an incredible speed. "Holy Hay!" she shouted as she got faster and faster. Passing over Ponyville and the Everfree forest before making a quick turn around and shooting off with a Sonic Rainboom.

"What the?" Sonic asked before going higher for a better look, noticing a rainbow trail. With a smile he jumped down and took off at high speed to follow it. He was dumbstruck however at the sights around him as he ran through Ponyville. Ponies were everywhere, "wow..." he said as he kept running. Dodging ponies and various other things as he followed the rainbow.

Dash was beginning to get scared, wanting to stop but not knowing how. She looked down and dove to the ground, seeing that as the best way to stop.

"Incoming." Omega said before Dash slammed into him. Omega managed to stay upright and succeeded in stopping Dash. She panted as she slumped to the ground, the emerald landing beside her. Her heart was racing, her sweat was dripping, her pupils were dilated and her whole body was shaking.

"You alright?" Espio asked her. Earning no response from the cyan Pegasus. "Rainbow Dash!" he shouted to snap her out of it.

"Huh?" she asked, coming back to reality.

"Are you alright?" he asked again. She looked at him and nodded, "I will be."

"Incoming." Omega said before blue blur shot past them turning around and jumping high into the air. Sonic could be seen in a skydive pose coming out of his flips before doing a few more and landing in front of them. Dash looked at Sonic, both surprised by his appearance and feeling an urge to challenge someone that might give her a run for her money.

"Hey guys." Sonic said, "What I miss?"

Espio smiled at him, "glad to see you're alright Sonic." He said. Omega giving a small nod in agreement.

"Who are you?" Rainbow Dash asked. Sonic looked at her and flashed a toothy grin.

"I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. What's your name?" he asked

"Rainbow Dash" she answered, grinning back.

"Oh so you're the one that made that rainbow earlier." He said before noticing the emerald. "And I can see why you look so shell-shocked."

She looked at him and huffed, "I am not shell-shocked. Just amazed that this thing gave me such a speed boost." She said.

"Right." Sonic said, not really buying it.

/who exactly is he?/ she thought

Rarity's Carousel Boutique

Rouge was being silent, trying to reach Rarity's chest as she worked. To try and snatch those gems. She managed to open the chest and was practically drooling at the sight of the gems. Reaching her hand closer to claim them for herself. That is until Big swatted her hand with the tip of his fishing rod, a definite crack being heard as it hit her. She contained any scream as best she could, groaning lowly from the sting. Glaring at Big, who was just looking at her with a grin.

/damn that cat…/ Rouge thought before moving away from the chest after closing it again.

Fluttershy's Cottage

Fluttershy landed softly after going to town for some food for the animals. With a proud sigh she opened the door to enter her home. Though something was different, Tails was up and seemed to be working on something.

"Umm, hello Tails. What are you doing?" she asked him. He looked up and smiled at her.

"I'm fixing up my Emerald Radar, it got damaged somehow." He said as he continued to tinker with it.

"Emerald…Radar?" she asked.

"Yeah, this'll make finding the Chaos Emeralds much easier" he said. Earning a confused look from Fluttershy. He chuckled before explaining what the Emeralds were.

"I see, so these Chaos Emeralds are really powerful and need to be found before they fall into the wrong hands?" she asked

"Bingo" Tails said with a smile.

Cake Shop

Amy, Cream, Cheese, and Charmy slowly began to wake. Groaning softly as they sat up.

"Why are my ears ringing?" Amy asked before she could hear Vector stifling a laugh.

"Nice to see you up sunshine" he joked before Charmy flew into him, crying and hugging him.

"Oh Vector, I thought for sure we were dead!" he said

"Will you relax. Takes a lot more than that to beat us" he reassured the bee. Charmy smiled happily at him.

"Yay! Everyone is awake!" Pinkie Pie said as she bounced into the room.

"Who?" Amy asked.

"I'm Pinkie Pie!" she said happily, "what are all your names?"

"I'm Amy Rose" Amy said with a smile

"I'm Charmy Bee" Charmy said as he buzzed around Pinkie.

"I'm Cream the Rabbit. And this is my Chao, Cheese" she said with a smile as she managed to stand and do a curtsy to Pinkie. Cheese flew over to her exclaiming, "chao chao!" happily.

"Say Pinkie, why are my ears ringing?" Amy asked. Earning a nervous look on Pinkie and Vector.

Celestia's Palace

Silver had finally recovered enough to walk around. Waiting for Blaze and Marine to awaken. Fortunately he didn't have to wait long for they soon woke from their slumber.

"Blaze. Marine. Thank goodness you're okay." Silver said happily.

"Same 'ere mate" Marine said a little weakly. Blaze just smiled before turning her gaze to Celestia and Luna who had entered the room.

"Oh wonderful, you've recovered" Celestia said with a smile.

"Who are you?" Blaze asked

"I'm Princess Celestia, and this is my sister Princess Luna." She said with a smile. Blaze mentally groaned, /great…royalty…/ she thought, not really fond of royalty.

"What are your names?" Celestia asked.

"Blaze the cat" she said simply, wanting the conversation to be over already.

"Marine the raccoon" Marine said with a smile. The princesses smiled, knowing they had much to learn and teach those three.

Twilight's House

Twilight was watching Shadow as he talked with Spike. Finding the baby dragon and his pet phoenix most intriguing. He was even more intrigued when he learned Twilight is the one that hatched Spike. That's when the word magic crossed his ears, though he was skeptical he couldn't deny it for its results stood in front of him.

With Sonic and Rainbow Dash

The group of 4 was now making their way toward Ponyville, more specifically towards Twilight's house. Luckily the streets weren't very crowded so there was less chance of a panic due to Sonic and his friends. Rainbow Dash was still a little shook up from earlier, her footing a little uneasy.

"That Emerald threw you for a loop huh?" Sonic asked her. Dash nodded, "happens. You get used to it though" Sonic said. She just smirked a bit as they finally reached Twilights house.

Twilight heard a knock at her door and used her magic to open the door. She was surprised when Espio, Sonic, Omega, and Rainbow Dash all entered.

/yep, this is hell alright/ Shadow thought when he saw Sonic's smiling face.

Meanwhile

Trixie was walking in the gem plains, the Red Emerald hanging on her like a brooch. The ground around her shook as 3 Diamond Dogs emerged.

"Well boys, look what we got here." The leader said. The three of them surrounding her and grabbing hold of her.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie demands you release me!" she shouted as they soon began to laugh, prying the emerald off of her.

"That's quite the gem" one said. "You pony, will find more of these for us" the leader demanded. Trixie growled before using her magic to create a small flare to blind them and regain her Emerald, upon doing so she began to conjure some magic. The emerald responded by giving her more power. The Dogs charged at her only to be met by the ground under them exploding with magic power. All the dogs being thrown from their home as the explosion occurred. Trixie remained where she was, floating as the dogs and rocks fell to the ground again. An evil glare on her face as she looked at the damage she caused. A sick grin appearing on her face.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie is pleased by this." The dogs still conscious were trying to back away from her as she floated closer. "Now listen Dogs!" she demanded.

"Seeing as how I'm short on henchmen for my grand scheme. I, The Great and Powerful Trixie ask for your cooperation" she said. Earning nods from all the dogs. In a flash of light she had them all wearing armor that matched her coat, mane and cape. Which were Light Blue, Blue, and Purple. A starry T in the center of the chest, branding them as her henchmen. The helmets hid all but their mouths. The armor was designed to grant great flexibility and maximum protection.

"Come dogs. We have much work to do" she said. Her laugh echoing throughout the plains.

PreviousChapters Next