• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,802 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,802

PreviousChapters Next
Abduction

Abduction

“How was your visit?” Twilight asked Shadow with a smile. He just looked at her for a moment before answering.

“Short” he said simply.

“Well seeing as how we’ve got a lot of the day left. How about some training?” she asked with a hopeful look in her eyes.

“Sure, let’s go to the Everfree forest” he said. She arched a brow at that, confused by what he said.

“To see if you can handle yourself in a fight that could turn unpredictable” he said.

“Oh” she said upon realization, getting out the emerald and using Chaos Control to take them to the forest.

Sugarcube Corner

“Say Pinkie Pie. How did you get your cutie mark?” Vector asked, Espio, Charmy, Cream and Amy all interested to hear about it as well.

“Well, let’s see, it all started…”

A few minutes later

“…and that’s how Equestria was made!” she said with a smile, finishing the tale. They just looked at her, dumbfounded. Espio was questioning how on earth she could function, but decided to drop it. Knowing full well he was better off.

“Wonder what my cutie mark would be” Charmy wondered.

“It would be obnoxious that much I’m sure of” Vector said with a laugh. Charmy just huffed at him. Espio even chuckled at that. Their merriment was cut short by the sounds of metal hitting the ground with a loud tink. They all stared at it before it released knock out gas, putting them all to sleep.

A pony looking like Pinkie Pie with a gray coat and black mane entered from above. Her cutie mark being three darts. It was none other than Slinky Spy.

“Easy. Now to take these with me. They’ll give us all the info we need” she said before using a gadget to get them in a net and haul them off to her hideout somewhere beyond Ponyville.

Canterlot Palace

Cadence and Shining Armor were enjoying the day, walking outside with smiles on their faces. This however was interrupted when two guards approached them.

“Is something the matter?” Armor asked, being their captain. Cadence suddenly got a strange feeling and soon recognized it.

“Shining Armor! Look out!” she shouted before he was struck in the back of the head. She backed up and bumped into the other one who promptly repeated the action, knocking her out as well.

“The queen will be most pleased” one said as the two sets of eyes glowed a blue color.

Slinky Spy’s hidden base

Pinkie began to wake up, her vision blurry and head fuzzy. “What happened?” she wondered as she tried to get a view of her surroundings. She realized she was in a cell of sorts, and other cells were nearby.

“Guys! Can you hear me?!” she called out, hoping they were in the cells.

“Yes we can” Espio called out from the cell directly across from hers. She breathed a sigh of relief.

“Where are we?” she asked.

“No clue, whatever threw that can brought us here. That much I’m sure of” he said.

“Very perceptive, take you long to think of that?” Slinky’s voice came as she entered the room, her gaze immediately cast toward her opposite, Pinkie. She glared and bared her teeth at the bouncy pony, finding the fact she existed sickening.

“Who are you?” Espio asked. Slinky looked at him and glared.

“I am Slinky Spy, one of the NightMare 6. Opposite of the element of Laughter. I am the element of Stress.” She said. Pinkie was confused, how was stress the opposite of laughter? Espio knew, Stress could bring you down while Laughter rose you up. Slinky seemed to have quite the air about her, it felt as if the stress just flowed out of her and was absorbed into you.

“Enjoy your stay. Soon you’ll be 6 feet under and out of my way” she said before leaving the room.

“Sheesh…what a grump” Pinkie said, “maybe we could throw her a party” she said with a hopeful look.

“Pinkie she’s your opposite” Espio said.

“So?” she asked.

“So that means she’d rather see you hung by your entrails than be at one of your parties” he said.

“But…why?” she asked.

“She’s purely your opposite. Everything about her dislikes you, since you are her opposite.” He said

“But the Cake’s once taught me that opposites attract” she said. Espio sighed and facepalmed.

“That’s in the case of love. In this situation it’s different. Slinky Spy was created for the sole purpose of countering you. Her whole reason for existing is to see you dead” he said. Pinkie for once was silent, her mind racing as she thought.

//how can anypony be so cruel?// she thought in her naivety.

“We’re gonna get out” Espio said.

“How?” Pinkie asked, having heard that.

“Me” Vector said before the sound of steel bars hitting steel floor could be heard. Vector walked out with Amy, Cream and Charmy smiling as he helped Pinkie and Espio out of their cells.

“Thanks Vector” Pinkie said with a smile.

“No problem. Let’s go” he said. Amy nodded and took out her hammer, using it to bash open the door to escape the cell room.

“What the?” Charmy said in surprise at the strange creatures on the other side of the door. They were a midnight blue with white dots like stars. Short and pudgy with oversized arms and stubby legs.

“I got this” Vector said before running at them. One of them grabbed him and tossed him into the wall before they began moving toward the others. Vector picked himself up and shook off the dizziness before turning to the creatures and whistling. They turned to him and he started blowing bubbles of purple bubble gum. These bubbles floated toward the creatures.

Espio and Charmy knew what was coming next, but Pinkie was absolutely confused. One creature reached out and touched a bubble, causing it to explode, that’s right explode. They were Vector’s bubble bombs. The creatures were soon caught in a chain reaction of explosions from the other bubbles, which were effective in defeating them.

“Wow!” Pinkie said as she hopped over to Vector. “That was awesome!” she said. “Wonder if I could make balloons that release confetti when popped cause you know that would be awesome and-“ Vector cut her off by putting a hand to her mouth.

“let’s just focus on getting out of here” he said, earning a nod from the pink earth pony before they all continued their way down a dark hallway, looking for a way out.

Somewhere in Ponyville

The cutie mark crusaders were bored and trying to think of a way to get their cutie marks.

“Any ideas?” Scootaloo asked.

“None” Applebloom said with a sigh.

“Let’s go visit Fluttershy and Tails, we can play with their pet Changeling” Sweetie Belle said. The other two smiling at that idea before they set out for the cottage.

Fluttershy’s Cottage

Changer was napping on Tails’s lap. Tails still slowly petting the little guy. Fluttershy was busy feeding the animals. Tails couldn’t help but smile at how chipper she seemed to be while feeding them, the song that came from her as she did so made him smile more. He always loved her voice, so calm and angelic. Her singing voice very harmonic and pleasing. He started to look at her cutie mark, the butterflies on there representing her fragility, beauty, and peace. He smiled more before noticing his eyes were now resting on the entirety of her flank, not just her cutie mark. A blush appeared on his face.

//how long have I been staring?// he wondered. Fluttershy turned and smiled at him. He smiled back, waving at her. She smiled more and blushed softly at his smile. A knock at her door snapped her out of it though and she moved to answer it.

“Hello girls” she said with a smile. The cutie mark crusaders looked at her and smiled back, “hello Fluttershy” they said in a chipper tune.

“What brings you here?” she asked.

“Well we’re bored and wanted to see if we can play with Changer” Scootaloo said. Fluttershy smiled as she let them in. “of course you can” she said.

Changer woke up suddenly, his blue eyes wide open before he jumped down and ran out the door.

“Changer?” Applebloom wondered as he ran out. Changer turned and was frantically signaling them as if to follow.

“Let’s follow him” Tails said before all 5 followed the young changeling.

Everfree Forest

“So first I’ll show you my Chaos Spear” Twilight said as she charged up energy before releasing said attack. It wasn’t on par with Shadow’s, but it was damn close.

“Very nice” Shadow said. He walked over to her and placed a hand on the back of her neck, smiling as his hand glowed an eerie green before Twilight lost consciousness. “All too easy.”

At that point Changer and the other’s arrived.

“What? Shadow?” Tails asked in surprise. Shadow laughed as his eyes turned green and he was enveloped in green fire. Emerging as Queen Chrysalis.

“Stupid fools” she said. “You’re too late” she turned to the changeling in front of her.

“I do appreciate you saving my subject” she said approaching him. Changer growled and lunged at her, sinking his fangs into her foreleg. She growled and threw him off of her.

“Little wretch!” she shouted at the changeling. She soon calmed down and went over to Twilight.

“I’ve wasted enough time. If you want to save her then you’ll be wise to come to The Hollow.” She said, disappearing with Twilight as her laugh echoed.

“We gotta tell Shadow” Tails said before they all set off to find him.

Slinky Spy’s Base

Our heroes ran down the hallway, and different rooms, tearing through any of those creatures. Coming to another door. Vector got into position and shoulder rammed it open. Finding themselves in a large circular arena type room.

“Whoa.” Vector said. Slinky was up in a dark corner on the roof taking aim at them. She fired a small explosive.

Pinkie's tail began to twitch. "Uh oh, my pinkie sense is going off. Something is going to fall" she said in a worried tone.
"Pinkie sense?" Charmy asked.

"Uh huh, if my tail twitches something is gonna fall" she said.

“Look out!” Espio called, making everyone jump to the side he was going toward. An explosion going off behind them.

“Very perceptive” Slinky said as she landed in front of them.

“Don’t underestimate the way of the ninja” Espio said, as he got into a ready stance. She just laughed.

“We’re not so different.” She said. “I’m just as much a ninja as you are”

“A spy is like a ninja yes. But they are a ninja who was forsaken the true way, they have left teachings of old and embraced new teachings. You are outclassed” Espio said.

“We’ll see about that” she said with a scoff.

Ponyville

Shadow was leaving the boutique, yawning since Rarity decided to try a new male fashion design on him, and Rouge practically begged/forced him to do it. Just as he was about to start walking he heard his name. Turning to see who it was he noticed Tails, Fluttershy, the girls and Changer running to him.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Twilight was taken by the changeling queen!” Fluttershy said.

“Twilight was…what?!” he asked in shock.

PreviousChapters Next