• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,802 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,802

PreviousChapters Next
Hearts and Hooves Day Noon

Hearts and Hooves Day Noon

Metal Sonic was walking with Gilda and Mephiles following him. Metal stopped and turned to them, "You two go have some fun or whatever, meet back here by end day" Metal said before going off on his own. Gilda sighed as she turned to Mephiles.

"What's on your mind?" Mephiles asked.

"Nothing" Gilda said

"Nothing doesn't make you sigh and then deny it." Mephiles said. She just blushed and growled at him

"Mind your own business!" she shouted.

"It's about Metal isn't it?" he asked. She blushed even more, shocked that he said that. "And I'm to guess you have feelings for him" she lowered her head in defeat.

"Yeah…"

"Well, this is certainly interesting" Mephiles said.

"I want to get him something special for today, it's Hearts and Hooves Day. And I want to show him that I care in some way" she said.

"He's cold, calculative, unfeeling. What on earth has gotten into you?" Mephiles asked.

"He's more than that, I can feel it. he's got spirit, heart…I just know it." she said. Mephiles just facepalmed before sighing.

"Alright, any ideas on what he'd like?" Mephiles asked before a shadow passed over them. Turning to where it was going they saw Eggman flying somewhere.

"I got a few of them. Follow me" she said as she followed Eggman. Mephiles nodded and followed her.

With Knuckles

"Dangit, I'm really doomed now" he said, having no luck getting anything set up for him and AJ, and it was already mid-day.

"Howdy Knuckles!" Applebloom said happily as she and Big Mac walked up to him.

"Hey Applebloom, hey Big Mac." He said, having looked like he just ran a marathon.

"What's wrong?" Applebloom asked.

"He most likely promised my sister something special, and put it off till the last minute, so now he's just grasping at straws" Big Mac said. Knuckles just nodded.

"Yeah…this sucks, I gotta think of something special for her…" he said.

"Why not just do it all yourself? That way it'll be from your heart, she'll love that" Applebloom said.

"But you got 4 hours to do it, she stops working then" Big mac said. Knuckles bit his bottom lip before sighing.

"I have no idea what I'm gonna do, but I'll be damned if I don't do something to show her how much she means to me!" he said proudly.

"Watch yer mouth" Big Mac said.

"Sorry" Knuckles said before heading off to get started on his last resort.

"He's doomed ain't he?" Applebloom asked

"Eeyup" Big Mac said.

With Shadow

Shadow was walking with Twilight, smiling as they walked through town. She smiled as well, nuzzling up against him as they walked.

"So where are we going?" she asked.

"That's the 5th time you asked, and my answer will always be the same. It's a surprise" Shadow said with a smile. Twilight just huffed, but admitted defeat.

"Fine…" she said.

"You'll love it, I promise" he said as they continued to walk.

"For all this secrecy about it, I hope it's as good as I'm imagining it" she said with a slight giggle.

"Not much longer" he said, the direction they were heading implied they were heading toward the Everfree Forest, or at least somewhere near there.

With Sonic

Sonic was waiting for Dash to get back from clearing the skies, sitting right on her doorstep and yawning. He didn't wait much longer, for soon she was there with a smile on her face.

"Hey Sonic" she said.

"Hey Dash" he said with a smile as he stood and hugged her.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I got a nice gift for you" he said. Her eyes lit up at that.

"Really?" she asked happily.

"Let's go inside" he said before Dash opened the door and the two of them entered.

"So what is it?" she asked.

"Lie on your belly on the bed." He said. She arched a brow, but did as he said. Resting her head on a pillow and stretching out her wings a bit. Smiling Sonic took her left wing into his hands. Rainbow blushed as she felt a wild sensation course through her from him touching her wings.

"What the?" she asked, a little startled by it.

"Just relax" he said as he began to massage the wing. She took a deep breath as he started to do that. Releasing the breath with a relaxed sigh as she felt the tension in her wing slowly fade.

He made sure to massage every part of the wings, gently realigning her feathers and removing damaged and old ones.

"And a preening? Wow…so awesome" Dash said contentedly with a smile. Sonic smiled as well, finishing up her left wing after about half an hour before moving to her right one and doing the same. Dash just smiled in utter bliss as she enjoyed the massage and preening.
She turned to him after the massage ended and pulled him up onto the bed before going onto her back with him on top of her. She kissed him with love and passion, feeling very happy that he did this. He returned the kiss, running his fingers through her mane.

"I love you so much, that was so awesome of you" she said happily after breaking the kiss for a bit.

"I love you too" he said softly as they resumed their make out.

With Spike and Sweetie Belle

Spike smiled as they finally reached the clearing he spoke of, beautiful flowers lined the area with a small pond nearby. The sunlight shone off the surface of the water, creating quite a beautiful sight.

Sweetie Belle just looked at the sight and smiled, "Wow Spike, this place is beautiful" she said.

"Glad you like it" he said, disappointed that it wasn't Rarity saying that to him, but he felt beggars can't be choosers and went with it.

"So what are we gonna do here?" she asked.

"I got an idea" Spike said before picking several flowers and weaving their stems together. Sweetie Belle was curious as to what he was doing, and soon had her answer in the form of a floral crown that he placed atop her head.

"There a crown fit for a princess" he said. Sweetie Belle blushed and giggled.

"Thank you" she said before kissing his cheek. Spike blushed at that, smiling nonetheless.

With Tails

Tails spun his tails and began to hover above the ground, smiling at Fluttershy and holding out a hand to her. "Come on Fluttershy, fly with me" he said. She blushed and smiled shyly at him.

"No fancy tricks? Just simple peaceful flying?" she asked

"I promise" he said, she smiled and placed her hoof in his hand and began to flap her wings flying with him. They ascended above the cottage and a little higher and then began to fly together, enjoying the blue sky and scenery below.

"This is really nice" she said with a smile as her mane moved from the wind as they flew. He smiled at that and moved under her, holding both her hooves as he looked into her eyes and flew with her. She giggled happily at that, enjoying this.

With Pinkie

Pinkie thought about what the clue "Books" could mean, she knew the library was closed for the day, and she already checked the books at home. Deciding there was nothing to lose she went to the library and noticed a little pink streamer in a bush.

"Yay!" she said happily before retrieving the piece of paper attached to it and reading it.

"Good job finding the clue, the second one is a little trickier. Apples. Happy hunting" it said. She smiled. "Hmm, wonder if AJ knows anything about this" she thought before becoming giddy again and happily bouncing toward Sweet Apple Acres

With Vector

"I'll betcha I can make you say you love me before I say that I love you today" Vector said.

Vinyl smiled "You're on, 25 bits" she said.

"Deal" Vector said and shook her hoof

30 minutes later

"Remind me again why we're doing this?" Vinyl asked as she was strapped into the zip line harness.

"Because it's fun" he said as he was strapped in.

"For 40 bits a pony it better be" she said before they were given the green light and started to slide down the zip line.

"Holy moly!" Vinyl yelled as she felt her adrenaline rise throughout her body.

"I told ya!" Vector said with a laugh as he hollered in a pure adrenaline rush.

They reached the end of the line and got out of the harness, Vinyl's mane was all over the place, and she looked like she just had a wild ride.

"That…was…awesome" she said.

"Told ya" he said before she looked at him and glomped him. They both shared a laugh as they rolled around on the ground.

"Vex, you're really something" she said before kissing him on the lips. "And I love that" she said. Vector smiled happily at that.

"Vinyl, you're one crazy pony." He said kissing her in return. "And I love that" he said.

"Yeah well I love you so hah!" she said before realizing she lost the bet.

"Love you too" he said with a grin. Vinyl just buried her face in his chest. Vector laughed at that and stroked her mane before getting up with her and walking back to town.

"One of these days I'm gonna win one of those bets" Vinyl said

"Keep dreaming" Vector joked, earning a playful shove from Vinyl.

With Trixie

Silver led her to a hill, with a picnic blanket set up and everything. The view from the hilltop was incredible, you could almost see the whole town of Ponyville.

"Wow" she said as she gazed at the sight. Silver smiled as he sat down on the blanket. Trixie smiled at him and sat as well.

"You know…it took me a long while to work up the courage for this" he said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was so nervous" he said. Trixie smiled and nuzzled his shoulder a bit.

"I'm glad you asked" she said happily. He smiled and stroked her mane a bit. She felt her heart rate increase when he did that and the temperature of her cheeks rise as she blushed. The moment didn't last long though, her stomach grumbled loudly wanting food. She giggled as she sat up and looked at Silver.

"So what's in the basket?" she asked. He smiled and opened it, getting out some sandwiches and cookies for the two of them. Trixie smiled as she levitated a sandwich up to her mouth and took a bite of it. She smiled more when she realized it was really tasty.

"This is really good" she said after swallowing the bite.

"Thanks, made them myself" he said.

"Really?" she asked.

"With a little help from Blaze"

"Knew it" she said with a smile. They continued to talk, and eat. Learning more about one another and becoming even closer.

PreviousChapters Next