• Published 12th May 2012
  • 7,803 Views, 530 Comments

Sonic: Friendship is Eternal - VGFanatic20



When Eggman sets his sights on the world of Equestria, will the mane 6 be able to beat him? or will

  • ...
41
 530
 7,803

PreviousChapters Next
Round Two

Round Two

Metal Sonic blasted a Starblazer before turning to another and blasting it. Gilda used her ability to fly to her advantage to attack. Mephiles just fired dark balls to keep them at bay.

"How many of these things are there?" Gilda asked, starting to get tired.

"Too many" Mephiles said as he blasted another. The Starblazers began to gather together, forming multiple Red Giants.

"You've got to be kidding" Gilda said as the behemoths made their way to them.

Canterlot

Celestia stood with her royal guard and Luna's as well to quell the Starblazers. Their numbers didn't seem to dwindle; in fact it was the opposite. The Starblazers greatly outnumbered them and it wasn't getting any easier.

"Damn it all" Shining Armor said as he used his barrier spells to scoop up Starblazers and dump them somewhere. A few guards were getting overwhelmed by the amount of the creatures that piled onto them. Shining used a repulsion spell to remove the Starblazers from the guards. Then to their horror the Starblazers melded into several Red Giants.

"Stand strong my little ponies, this isn't over by a long shot" Celestia said as she stared at the red behemoths making their way towards them.

Vinyl stayed in the bunker with the other citizens of Canterlot. Scared out of her mind and worried greatly over the wellbeing of everypony, especially Vector.

"Vex…please be alright" she whispered softly to herself before she felt a hoof on her shoulder. Turning she saw Octavia with a soft smile on her face.

"Don't worry, knowing how they've pulled through everything else, they'll be fine" she said. Vinyl just smiled.

"Thanks Octavia…" she said smiling back at her.

With our heroes

Super Sonic stood there panting, he was getting low on energy and Stargazer had done what he never expected. He replenished every ounce of energy that he lost fighting Sonic.
Stargazer laughed as he felt his energy finally top out, satisfied at his full power he immediately went for Sonic. He punched him in the gut before picking him up and throwing him. Sonic landed on his feet, growling at Stargazer.

"Come on! Where's that sharp wit of yours?! Your attitude!" Stargazer shouted as he punched Sonic in the face before kicking him to the ground. Sonic grunted as he hit the ground, feeling pain when he tried to expand his chest. He coughed as the pain wracked him, but this involuntary action just made it worse.

//yeah…definitely cracked one…// he thought as he held a hand to his ribs. Stargazer just looked at Sonic with an amused expression as the hedgehog tried to stand.

"Time to end your suffering." He said as he made a bow of light and strung it. "Who says I'm not merciful?" he asked with a sneer before a bolt of lightning struck his side and carried him straight up before nose diving and slamming him into the ground.

"I won't let you hurt him!" Rainbow Dash said, eyes burning with fury as she hovered above Stargazer.

"Dash! Stay back!" Sonic shouted before Stargazer grabbed her by the throat and slammed her to the ground before kicking her with a loud booming sound. She skidded along the ground, leaving a groove in the dirt as she slowly came to a stop. She groaned in pain, unable to really move much.

"Bastard!" Sonic shouted as his energy spiked and he rushed at Stargazer, slugging him right in the jaw. Stargazer was sent flying by the hit and Sonic wasn't stopping there. He charged up his energy till he glowed blue and rushed at him fast as light. Going past him and turning to catch him and unleash a light speed flurry of attacks on him before slamming him to the ground. He got on top of him and began to strike his chest, getting faster and faster with his punches and building up energy in them before attacking at high speed and unleashing the energy in a single blast.

The others could feel the attacks as rumbles through the ground. A small crater with Stargazer at the bottom was now where Sonic was. Sonic jumped out of the crater and smirked.

"How's that!" he said with confidence in his victory.

"Annoying" Stargazer said from behind him, his face right next to his. Sonic's eyes widened as his body locked up in fear. He was so fast that Sonic didn't even see it. Stargazer blasted him with a Sagittarius Shot, causing him to land by his friends.

"Sonic are you alright?" Knuckles asked as he ran up to him.

"Not too sure…" he said with a weak chuckle.

"Princess Luna! Are you alright?" Twilight asked as she went over to her, Luna just looked up at her and smiled.

"I will be...no mortal wound is afflicted" she said. Twilight sighed in relief that Luna was alright.

"Do you think you can undo this night sky? Stargazer is gaining power from it and we're powerless here." She asked the Princess of Night. Luna focused her magic and after a few seconds shook her head.

"I'm sorry Twilight. I'm much too weak to undo the night" she said. Twilight's hopes were shot down, now it was hopeless.

"But I know someone who could" she said before using her strength to contact her sister via telepathy.

With Metal

After a lengthy fight the Red Giants became White Dwarves and were already overwhelming Metal, Gilda, and Mephiles. Metal's right arm was in bad shape, Gilda's left wing was most likely broken, and Mephiles didn't have any idea on how to get rid of them quicker.

"Perfect…just how I imagined I'd die…" Metal said with sarcasm. Gilda just growled weakly at the creatures that surrounded them, completely exhausted. Mephiles seemed the most calm of the three and also seemed to be in thought.

"Mephiles?" Gilda asked, curious as to why he was so quiet.

"Metal, can you absorb power and add it to your own reserves?" Mephiles asked.

"Yes I can, why?" he asked.

"Do you know what happens to a star before it dies?" he asked.

"It runs out of energy to burn..." Metal said before it dawned on him. He quickly grabbed the nearest one and drained it, causing it to become a brown dwarf and die. His arm quickly mended itself before he rushed out and continued this process. Soon all the White Dwarves were defeated and they could all relax.

"Nice thinking Mephiles" Gilda said. Mephiles just nodded.

Canterlot

Celestia panted as the last Red Giant fell, the guards were relieved and even celebrating. That is until the Red Giants began to collapse on themselves and explode revealing White Dwarves. Every guard was exhausted and this development made everything worse. They didn't have the strength to fight back.

//Sister? It's Luna…I have a request// Luna said in Shining Armor's head.

//Uh…this is Shining Armor. Is there anything I can do for you Princess?// he asked, being no stranger to the telepathy spell.

//this always happens when I try to perform under stress…tell her that I need her to remove the night and raise the sun// she said

"Easier said than done" Shining said as he looked at the group of White Dwarves getting closer and closer.

//What was that?// she asked

//Consider it done your majesty// he said before heading toward Celestia. A few Dwarves went right for him. He quickly used a barrier spell to hold them off as he got to Celestia.

"A message from Princess Luna, she requests you bring the day" he said. Celestia arched a brow before blasting a Dwarf away.

"She accidently linked with me with the telepathy spell" he explained. Celestia nodded and began to focus, her horn lighting up brilliantly before slowly dimming. She shook her head and turned to Shining.

"I am sorry…I can't undo whatever Stargazer has done…I'm much too drained." She said.

//what happened?// Luna asked

//she doesn't have the strength…// he said.

With our heroes

Luna swore under her breath, "not even my sister can undo this night…" she said. Twilight frowned, now it really was hopeless.

"How sad, I expected a grander challenge from all of you" Stargazer said. Shadow and Silver went to Sonic. Sonic smiled as he placed his hands on them and pumped them with Chaos Energy allowing them to go Super.

"How redundant…" he said as he watched them transform.

"Let's do this" Silver said before he and Shadow flew off, heading straight for Stargazer. Twilight looked up when two streaks of light flew by. At that moment her heart began to race.

"Shadow…be careful…" she said softly

"Chaos Spear!" Shadow said as he launched his attack at Stargazer. Silver used his psychokinesis to give it a boost in speed. Both watching as it struck Stargazer who seemed unfazed.

"That's all you got?" he asked.

"Not by a longshot!" Silver said as he raised parts of the earth and used his power to chisel them to a point before launching them like rockets at Stargazer. He just scoffed before kneeling down into a runner's position.

"Taurus Charge!" he said before blazing through the projectiles and striking Silver in the stomach. Silver flew back as he clutched at his stomach in agony, coughing up some blood.
Shadow appeared next to Stargazer, aiming a punch that was caught. Stargazer pulled Shadow toward his oncoming knee before punching him in the face and sending him flying back.

"Come on! That can't be all!" Stargazer taunted them. Sonic just watched as his friends were tossed around by Stargazer, wishing there was some way to get a boost in power again and join them. His fur was slowly beginning to shift to blue as his power became lower and lower.

Silver rushed at Stargazer, only to be grabbed by the throat. "I'll squeeze the life out of you!" Stargazer said as he tightened his grip. Shadow appeared and grabbed Stargazer's face before firing a Chaos Spear causing him to let go of Silver and clutch his face.

"You…little…bastard!" Stargazer howled before making a bow of light appear.

"Sagittarius Storm!" he said as he fired hundreds of arrows at once at the two of them. Silver used his Psychokinesis and managed to stop them thanks to his super enhancements. He smiled before making all their tips meet in the middle to make a single powerful arrow before launching it at Stargazer at full speed. Stargazer quickly used his Cancer shield to block it, the shield breaking instantly before the arrow pierced him.

Stargazer fell to his knees in agony so great that he couldn't vocalize it. His abdomen was now a gaping hole with blood pouring out of it. Blood was soon vomited from his mouth as his brain finally began to start going again.

"Aquarius!" he said as he healed the wound and stood up, wiping the blood off his chin. He was soon rushed by Shadow and Silver, both of which were landing blow after blow on him. He tried his best to dodge the attacks, but realized he was winded and wasn't as fast as he was previously.

"Roar of Leo!" he said before a loud lion's roar escaped him and produced a shockwave to knock away Shadow and Silver. He held his hands to the sky and soon felt his energy replenish from the starlight.

"no…he's getting his energy back…" Sonic said as he watched. His fur entirely blue yet his eyes still red and quills still standing upright. Knuckles looked over to him before turning to Stargazer again.

"That's it!" he said.

"What's it?" Applejack asked him

"He can only do one or the other. He can't absorb starlight energy while fighting." He said before placing his hand on the Master Emerald.

"Give me strength Master Emerald" he called to it before it glowed and he had a pinkish aura around him. Standing now as Super Knuckles and full of energy.

"Short window to do this!" he said before burrowing under the ground and heading for Stargazer. Sonic started to crawl toward the Master Emerald, but was stopped by Amy.

"Sonic no! If you go back out there…you might die." She said, tears in her eyes.

"I have to try Amy…I can't call myself a hero if I don't try everything to stop this monster." He said

Amy bit her bottom lip, she knew he was right and hung her head in defeat. She released him before standing up and helping him up. "Then…how about I give you a lift?" she asked before carrying him to the Master Emerald.

"Too bad" Stargazer said before the earth shifted below him and Knuckles erupted forth, uppercutting him and disrupting the energy intake. Stargazer landed and growled at Knuckles.

"Miserable Echidna!" he shouted before Knuckles closed the distance between them and punched him in the stomach.

"I'm not letting you get a single drop more of that energy!" he said before glowing a bright crimson red.

"Overheat Knuckle!" he said as he began to unleash a volley of incredibly powerful attacks on Stargazer. His arms catching fire before he released all the energy in a single blast. Silver caught Stargazer as he flew back from the hit before slamming him to the ground and holding him there.

Up above clouds were sparking with energy "Chaos Judgement!" Shadow shouted as he called the energy down onto Stargazer. Stargazer howled in pain as his body was torn apart by the vicious energy of the Chaos Judgement. Shadow Silver and Knuckles soon reverted to normal, their energy having been spent to unleash those attacks on him.

"There you go" Amy said as she sat Sonic next to the Master Emerald, he leaned back against it.

"Thank you Amy" he said with a smile as he called out to the Master Emerald, feeling it replenish his body and energy. His fur slowly becoming gold once more.

"That's that" Shadow said with a smile, glad he was able to stand after doing that move. That smile vanished as the earth below them shook.

"Aquarius!" Stargazer said as he jumped out of the crater he was in. Seeming to be at full health and power.

"How is it possible?" Knuckles wondered.

"Simple, that move is like a lightning bolt. It won't hit exactly where you want it to. It will always be off center" Stargazer said.

"Thanks to that though I managed to gather more energy and now I'm going to pay you all back!" he said before attacking all 3 of them. Since they were in a weakened state they were easy to be dealt with by him. He then dragged them and put them in a pile before going up high and aiming a Sagittarius Shot at them. Determined to kill them in one shot.
"Good bye! Wretched vermin!" he shouted before getting punched in the face, disrupting the move. Sonic was flying there, having punched him before flying down to rescue his friends. He dropped them off at the Master Emerald before flying back to Stargazer.

"You little bastard! I thought I did away with you!" he shouted.

"That was just round one pal" Sonic said before pretending to hold a hammer in his hand. Gesturing he was hitting a bell with it.

"Ding Ding" he said as he and Stargazer began round 2 of their fight.

PreviousChapters Next