• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 5,372 Views, 78 Comments

The Grey In Between - EquinoxLiege



My weapon in my hand I will find out why she betrayed me. And give her what she is owed. Wow Lulu was right, one thousand years of banishment do make you dramatic!

  • ...
11
 78
 5,372

Dreams

Revan

We walk out of the mayor's office as the sun sets, wow today was a long day. Got freed this morning, killed Discord, and got to see Lulu and Celly! Which is nice even if I might beat up Celly later, maybe. It depends.

She deserves to die.

I won't kill her though, I'm not crazy enough to kill one of the countries rulers.

She lied to us, told our children we were dead.

She had to have had a good reason, right?


Twilight Sparkle

My thoughts are jumbled. Far too much happened today. I can only hope my brain can sort this all out while I sleep. That skill might have been the best thing Princess Celestia taught to me. Sadly even though the moon has risen I will not likely get to sleep for another hour or so.

Offering to let Revan and Blueblood sleep in the library until their house is built might not have been my best decision. I don't think he was pay attention when I offered. I don't even think he was paying attention when he said yes and thanked me. I only have one guest bed and I doubt they will want to share. I will admit however, my reasons aren't necessarily charitable.

Revan is an enigma. He disappeared a few years after Nightmare Moon, and Equestria was told he was dead. Even his two children and Princess Celestia believed he was dead. Yet he was apparently 'freed' by Discord. He also seems to be immortal, so now we have anoth-

My thoughts were interrupted as I walked into my own door.

"Uh, Twi? I don't think that's how you open a door."

"I know that."

"M'kay good."

Hey brain maybe in that rant you should have mentioned he's also crazy.

I pull my face from the door and sigh. I open the door and let Revan and Blueblood in.

"Oh a library this is cool. What do you think Blueblood?"

"It's wonderful."

"Was that sarcasm?"

"Yes."

"Good."

This is gonna be one long week.


Revan

After talking it over with Twi, Blueblood will take her guest bed while we're here. And I get a couch. I like couches.

I walk over to the now in bed Blueblood and ask gleefully, "Do I need to tuck you in, little Blueblood?"

He started screaming into his pillow, I'll take that as my cue to leave. I start to walk down the stairs when Twi calls after me, "Wait how come Blueblood doesn't have a nickname?"

"He hasn't earn it ye- Twi?"

"Um, yes?"

"Is that a dragon sleeping in a basket on your floor?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

And with that I went to bed.


I find myself walking in a sea of deep blue, full of stars. I've somehow been put back into my human form.

Ah, I'm dreaming. I stop walking and look around for Lulu.

"Lulu? Are you here?" I call around for a few minutes before realizing I'm alone. Then I notice something out of the corner of my eye.

A star seems to be flying towards me, I turn to it and wait. It stops in front of me, waiting. So I reach out and tap it. The star begins to grow, little stems of light start coming from it. The stems surround me and my vision goes white.


"-rono! I've been yelling for five minutes! WAKE UP!"

I jolt up, "IM UP IM UP! WHAT DO YOU WANT WOMAN?!"

"I WANT YOU TO WAKE UP BEFORE NOON, WE STILL HAVE STUFF TO PREPARE!"

"STOP YELLING."

"Fine! But get off the bed!'

I mumble and get off of the hotel bed. I check the clock by the bed, and turn to Alexandra.

"Noon?! It's 6:30!"

She flips her hazel hair over her shoulder, "I was bored, also we need to make sure our costumes are ready."

"We checked before we left, and last night when we got here. Also the con doesn't even start for another hour and a half!"

"I want our couples cosplay to be perfect!"

"I don't even like the Bastila x Revan ship! I said I was going as Revan and you decided that we were going as a couple cosplay!"

"Too bad! You have to do what your wife wants."


I'm jolted out of my dream by screaming, "TWILIGHT WHY IS BLUEBLOOD IN OUR HOUSE?!"


Blueblood

I wake up to screaming, "TWILIGHT WHY IS BLUEBLOOD IN OUR HOUSE?!"

I raise out of this horrible bed to see a smal- LUNA'S MOON IS THAT A DRAGON?!


Twilight Sparkle

And now they're both screaming. Today is going to be a great day, I can tell.

*CRASH*

"HAHA TODAY IS GONNA BE GREAT!"

And Revan just fell off of the couch laughing.

I put a bubble around both Spike and Blueblood, I'll deal with that when I'm awake. The bubble spell at least stops me from hearing the screaming.

Revan runs up the stairs to almost fall down them laughing, "That is the best use of a bubble spell ever!"

I put one around him too.

I pull out one of the empty journals I have around for experiments. I open to the first page and write five words,

'Revan and Blueblood: Day One.'

And so the day begins.

Author's Note:

HAHAHA THIS WAS POSTED IN AUGUST. RIGHT?

Anyway, I blame school.

I promise nothing for what comes next. See you again soon!