• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 5,371 Views, 78 Comments

The Grey In Between - EquinoxLiege



My weapon in my hand I will find out why she betrayed me. And give her what she is owed. Wow Lulu was right, one thousand years of banishment do make you dramatic!

  • ...
11
 78
 5,371

Having a Chat

Celestia

I watch the bearers cry, Revan does have a way with words. He was able to inspire armies to do impossible things. His title of Grand General is spot on. He and Luna were the warriors, I have always been the politician. I can only think of days long past.


10 years before the banishment of Nightmare Moon
The Great Griffon War

The soldiers march in unison, the earth ponies, then the pegasi, and lastly the unicorns. All bear the armor of the 66th division, The Grand General's Fist. The terror of Equestria's enemies. I stand next to my sister and Revan. Me being here was supposed to be a moral boost for the troops. It was for all the other divisions, not for this one. They don't even bow, they give polite nods. They bow to Luna and salute to Revan. I am no ruler to them. They serve the Goddess of War and The God Slayer. They are the most elite soldiers, they have no need for the Goddess of Peace. They march to the last major griffon stronghold. After Revan killed their God King, they all but fell. I wonder how this troops will do after the end of-


I am taken out of my daydreams by a light poke, Revan laughs, "Jeez Celly, falling asleep already?"

I shake my head, "Just lost in the past."

He gives me a look, "Can we talk?"

I knew this was coming, "Yes, come with me."

He nods and we take our leave, Luna looks at us with a confused glance. I mouth at her 'trust me'. She nods and I lead Revan to my chambers, he wanders around and flips through my books before turning to me. I plop down on a cushion and he speaks,

"So I see my way of speaking caught on."

"Yes, I started using it a few years after Luna's banishment. The nobles took it and flew with it."

His grip tightens on one of my books, "Lulu's banishment? You said something happened to the Everfree after that."

I nod, "Yes remnants of the dark magic Luna used turned the forest wild."

"Is that why you banished Lulu? Dark magic? You never actually told me."

"Yes."

He slams the book to the ground, "Then why did you banish me?!"

His voice is full of power, anything fragile in my room breaks. The windows, vases, books, and even some wooden posts. He's angry, as he should be.

I'm shaking, "You don't need to know."

"I don't need to know?! And why is that Celestia? I would think that being put in a cave for a thousand years would give me the right to know!"

He called me Celestia, he's more then angry. I force out the words in my throat, "Please Revan just trust me."

"Trust you?! You suck my in a cave for a thousand years with no explanation. You even did it while I was attempting to see if we could free Luna from her banishment and help her! YOU TOLD LUNA THAT I WAS DEAD! YOU BETRAYED ME! SO NO CELESTIA I DO NOT TRUST YOU."

Ponies wonder where the royal canterlot voice came from. My room is in disarray, almost everything is broken or ripped to shreds. Only by his voice. I bow my head, "Do what you will with me, but I do not regret my choice ."

He laughs, "Oh no Celestia, I need to find out why first. Then we'll have another chat."

Luna bursts thought the doors, the bearers right behind her.

"Sister, Revan what happened?"

He laughs again, "Nothing Lulu! We were just having a chat!"


Revan

Celly is making me angry, she does that.

The lot of us are walking back to our meeting room when it hits me. How could I have forgotten?

I turn to Celly, "What happened to Mi Amore and Blue?!"

I think she can tell I'm flipping out.

Celly smiles, "Lets just wait till we get get back to the meeting room."

What is so important about this meeting room?! We reach the room and I'm hyperventilating, the bearers look worried. Fluttershy walks over to me.

"Are you alright?"

I sit down and stare at her, "No I'm kind of worried about what happened to my children."

"WHAT?!'

Saw that coming.

I give the bearers what I assume is a crazed look, "What? I adopted two siblings."

"Oooohhh."

Crisis averted!

Once we're all seated I almost lung at Celly, "What happened to my kids."

She just gives me a sad smile, "I adopted them both as my niece and nephew after you... left. Blueblood took over your noble house and that house is still going strong today."

Her smile turns delighted, "Cadence ascended, and became the Goddess of Love."

Twilight and I fainted.


Twilight

I wake up for the second time today after fainting and I'm in a bad mood. Somepony is trying to talk to me but I'm looking for Revan. I need to grill him for...

Oh, he's crying.

"ONE OF MY BABIES ARE ALIVE!"

And screaming. Luna and Fluttershy are hugging him but It doesn't look like that's helping. He lunges at Princess Celestia,

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

She leans to the side, "Well right now she's in her room in the royal suites.. And he's gone."

I have never seen anything run that fast.

Dash pokes her head out the door, "Wow he runs almost as fast as I can fly. Almost."

Princess Luna does the same, "Yes that's another one of his force powers."

Applejack looks to Princess Celestia, "Should we go after him?"

She shakes her head, "No I think their going to need some time."

Rarity raises a hoof, "I have a question your highness."

"Yes Rarity?"

"You keep mentioning Revan as if he was around 1000 years ago, and if he was I would think something like him would get in the history books. And it seemed like he knew Starswirl the bearded from what he was saying."

Why didn't I think of that?

Pinkie pops out of Princess Celestia's mane, "Yeah! Whats with that?"

The Princess levitates Pinkie out of her mane, "He is in history books, but he went down as two different ponies."

My mind is running through all of the history I know, "Who Princess?"

Princess Luna sits back down, "I would like to know as well. I admit I didn't really look for him."

Princess Celestia sighs, "He went down as The Great General and The God Slayer."

Rainbow's head whips around and her jaw drops, as does Fluttershy's. My head is running through all the information I know about 1000 years ago.

When I remember my jaw drops too, "He's the hero of The Great Griffon War?!"

Rainbow lunges at me, "Hero?! Twi he's the most amazing general Equestria has ever seen! He killed the griffon god!"

Pinkie giggles, "Dashie how do you even know that?"

Fluttershy poppes in, "Every pegasus is told the stories of the The Great General and The God Slayer. In the stories he was always a pegasus so he was seen as a legend to our tribe."

Princess Luna laughs, " I wonder how that happened, in pony form he was a unicorn."

"Pony form?"

Princess Celestia nods, "He and Starswirl spent a lot of time making an artifact that would allow him to have a pony from, it took them years but they managed to do it."

I'm about to speak when a guard rushes in,

"Princesses! A strange unicorn just challenged Captain Armor to a duel!"

Author's Note:

Hahahahahaha

This is on time what are you talking about.

If you see any mistakes tell me.

Also I'd love feedback on the new perspective thing.