• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 5,371 Views, 78 Comments

The Grey In Between - EquinoxLiege



My weapon in my hand I will find out why she betrayed me. And give her what she is owed. Wow Lulu was right, one thousand years of banishment do make you dramatic!

  • ...
11
 78
 5,371

Return (New)

Celestia

I watch the hedge maze fall, the bearers have failed. I see them running after something, most likely another clue. I can only hope, Discord is impossible to beat without the elements. And he is impossible to kill. All I can do is watch, watch as my little ponies suffer.

Watch as there's nothing I can do. Discord is must likely off spreading his chaos to every inch of Equ-

Oh Faust no! How could he have found that cave?! That cave was more secure then the moon! That banishment had no limit. If Discord has freed him,

Equestria will burn.


Revan

My new friend Discord has brought me to a small village. I'm currently watching him play his little games. Some of them do look like fun. But it's not my style. I'm still waiting for Celly, I'd think she'd be here by now. But no sun goddess in sight. Wow some mares are walking' up to Discord..

Are those the elements? How do mares as young as them have the elements?! Is that a dragon?! Wait are they using them? Celly doesn't bare the elements any more?

Ah they failed, not really surprised. The elements won't work if the bearers aren't united, and they do not look united. Discord laughs and lets them go. Looks like I'll have to take care of him myself, Discord is a fool after all. It'll be easy.

After all, Discord thinks I'm his ally. I would be if their wasn't one small thing.

Equestria is my home.

And if Discord thinks he can destroy my home,

He will burn.


Luna

Sister is worried about the bearers being able to beat Discord. At least that's what I think she's worried about, it might only be part of her troubles. She just sent all of Twilight's friendship reports back to her, I feel bad for the dragon.

She seeks to check on Ponyville, I will join her. If the elements fail, I wish to have a shot at Discord.

If he seeks to harm my home,

He will burn.


Twilight Sparkle

I've cast the memory spell in all of my friends, now we just have to defeat Discord!

We run to Discord's throne. Looking at my home like this, it hurts. We have to stop Discord or else all of Equestria, no the whole world will suffer.

Discord must be stopped,

Or my home will burn.


Discord

Oh my! All these little ponies out to get me! Even Celly and Lulu are coming! I don't know what mister order magic was doing to get locked up, but it must have been bad. I look around from my throne and I see a beautiful world, if only everyone else could see it. Can't use 'everypony', that's racist you know!

Ah, It's starting! Everyone involved in today's masterpiece is converging on one spot! How funny this will be.

After all everyone who opposes me,

Will burn.


Revan

Something is happening. Something big. The force has reacted like this since Celly and Lulu fought. Their are so many players, to many. Me, Discord, the new element bearers, and Celly and Lulu. That's a lot of power. I can only hope that I can deal with Discord before Celly and Lulu get here. I don't want to talk to them, not now. Celly has some answers to give, but first I must deal with the real threat.

Discord.


Unknown but only to four. Power was converging, visible and unseeable. Good, bad, and a little something in between. Only two of the four, truly knew what they were feeling. The other two, untrained and not aware of their own powers, put it down to simple nerves. But could not shake the feeling that something, something bigger then anything they had seen before, was about to begin. The two trained however, knew better, and knew that change is always accompanied by death. So they took the little time they had and prepared. Prepared for the most power the world had seen in a millennia, all gathered in on spot. A small town, which was about to become the biggest catalyst.


Power swirled, it was happening. An immortal was to soon die. The bearers arrived first, unsure of Discord's strange unease. Next came the rulers, who came in time to watch Discord's final turn to stone.

And unbeknownst to them, the last member had and was, watching.


Celestia

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight is happy and surprised to see me. It is wonderful to see her and the girls unharmed, but th more pressing matter was him. And he was no where to be seen. I allowed myself to relax for a bit, he was not here and would not likely be here for sometime.

"Hello Twilight! You can not believe how thankful I am for trapping Discord once again." I speak as I wrap a wing around Twilight and pull her close. Luna is speaking with the other bearers, most likely asking for details. She always did love a good fight.

I catch a bit of what she's saying, "Fear not, Discord will be put back in the garden. This time far away from where any ponies walk." Luna's right he needs to be far away from where our little ponies walk. I pull Twilight a little closer, I'm so relieved that she's safe.

"Aw Celly, that's adorable!" My blood runs cold. I was wrong, he is here.


Revan

Celly just looked so darn cute that I just had to tell her! Oops, she's flipping out. So is Lulu. Everyone else, wait should I use pony because their all ponies or...? Eh, whatever. Everypony else is just confused. Also better deal with the whole Discord thing.

"Hey Lulu, you said that Discord will be put back in the garden right? Weeellll I don't think that's good enough, he's far too dangerous," I turn to the statue, "Hey buddy! I know your alive in there. And that makes you dangerous!" Celestia is trembling, she knows what I'm planning. "And well you see buddy, I don't like dangerous things. So ciao, my new friend!"


Twilight looked around, confused. She was talking with Princess Celestia, when.. This thing came out from no where! He's talking to Discord, the Princess stiffens next to me.

One moment Discord's statue is there. The next moment, it's a pile of dust.

Wait the thing said that Discord was alive in there... Does that mean that..?

I think I'm going to throw up.


I could feel Discord's life from inside the statue. I feel as if Discord wasn't a true villain just misunderstood. Like some of my animals sometimes. Sometimes they think what works best for them, works best for everyone. I think Discord was just misunderstood.

So I watched his statue with interest.

I watched that blue beam destroy it.

I watched the dust settle.

And I screamed as I felt the life leave the statue.

I screamed at the pain I felt, but the pain isn't Discord's.

It's his.


Fluttershy is screaming, I need to help her. To make her happy.

But I'm to shocked. The meaniepants Discord is gone.

And the one who killed him has my curse.


How, how is he here! Celestia told me he was dead! She must have thought he died. She wouldn't lie to me, not about this.

Would she?


The bearers are confused, so is Luna. I understand why. I told her he was dead. And she cried, she cried for her best friend.

And I cried, because I had to lie to me sister. But she couldn't know. She would try to help him.

I was showen what would happen if he met the bearers.

And now one of Equestria's greatest heroes, will tear it apart.

The words that where told to me, one thousand years ago.

If the Grand General mets the Elements in their purest form,

Equestria will fall. The Nightmare returned, a new host for it's name.

And upon the darkest of nights a new meaning for the word hope will be born.

Author's Note:

This is waaaay late, but at least it's in time for May the 4th!

Heres the rewrite you all deserve.

Next chapter is well on it's way.

Thanks for reading!