• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 5,371 Views, 78 Comments

The Grey In Between - EquinoxLiege



My weapon in my hand I will find out why she betrayed me. And give her what she is owed. Wow Lulu was right, one thousand years of banishment do make you dramatic!

  • ...
11
 78
 5,371

How many ponies can we fit in here?

Shining Armour

I am very confused.

Early today the god of chaos escaped his prison, to be stopped by my sister and her friends. Then when I was spending time with Cadence, somepony starts screaming and challenges me to a duel. Duels? I like those, I win those. I would have died in this one if not for Cadence, and now their hugging each other and crying.

And he's her dad.

Oh crap he must have heard me mention the engagement.

Wait earlier didn't he say he created the general's stance?

Wait.

CRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRAPCRA-


Twilight Sparkle

My brother is freaking out. I walk over and poke him.

"Shiny? You okay?"

He looks at me frantically, "Twilight is that really Cadence's dad?!"

I sigh, "Shining Armour, Princess Mi Amore Cadenza is the adopted daughter of Grand General Revan, The God Slayer."

He just meeped.

I did not know that was a real sound.

I turn from my brother and walk over to Princess Celestia, "Princess why don't we go back to the meeting room so they have more privacy?"

Both Princess Celestia and Luna nod. A flash later we're in the meeting room again.

Rainbow sits in a chair, "How many ponies can fit in here? 'Cuz at the rate we're gaining ponies, we're gonna need a bigger room."

Aj sits next to her, "I don't even remember what we where talking about."

Rainbow nods, "Me too, so are we just gonna ignore the crying ponies?"

Fluttershy whisper screams from where Revan and Cadence are, "I'm not ignoring them!"

"That's cool Shy!"


Revan

Holding Mi Amore after all this time, after thinking I'd never see her again, is wonderful.

But it also makes me miss Blue more.

Enitheiz Blueblood. He hated his first name, so I always called him Blue. He liked that. He was such a playful colt. He always was watching out for Mi Amore, even though he was the younger sibling. He told me that when they were younger ponies would make fun of Mi Amore for being a pegasus. I never understood pony racism, your all ponies. Some of you have extra parts, your still ponies. Get over it. The nobles were always against it too.

I have a very bad feeling that that isn't true anymore.

Too bad I don't care right now. The only things I care about right now are my kids. I really need to see the noble house Blue put together. The thing was a gift from Celly and Lulu, I always just ignored it. So I really want to see what he did with it.

While I'm thinking I notice that we teleported back to the meeting room. I feel Fluttershy walking over, she simply sits next to us and puts out a calming influence. Wow she's doing it naturally, I wonder what she could do if I trained her.

Then out of no where she turns to the middle of the room and whisper screams, "I'm not ignoring them!"

I didn't know whisper screaming was a real thing.

On that note, I raise my head from the hug and turn to 'Shiny'.

"So why don't you introduce yourself?"

He is the most nervous pony in the world right now, "Uh, um, Hello sir. I'm.. I am Shining Armour, captain of the royal guard."

Mi Amore glares at me, "Daddy don't be mean to Shiny."

I giggle, "So Shining, why do you want to marry my daughter?"

Before he can say a thing, Twilight is in his face. "YOU AND CADENCE ARE DATING?!"

I look back and forth at the two of them, "Wait are those two siblings?"

Mi Amore nods, "Yep, I used to foalsit Twilight when she was younger too. I've known them for years."

"Hey Twily can you not look like you want to murder me?"

"NOPE."

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are losing it in the corner. The other elements are just really confused.

Today is turning into a good day.


Celestia

Today is turning into a weird day.

Earlier today, Discord was freed. Then Revan was freed, and he killed Discord. Then Revan yelled at me. Then he fought Captain Armour, now he's interrogating him.

I don't know what I expected from today.

Well I know it wasn't this.


Revan

"Why do you love her?"

"She's a wonderful mare, and she is the most beautiful mare ever."

"Your honest, I like that. If you hadn't said anything about her being pretty I would have killed you."

"Daddy no!"

"Only I can kill my brother."

"Twily you worry me."

"Good."

"Okay Twilight, that's a little creepy."

"Moving on! Mi Amore?"

"Yes daddy?"

"Do you love him."

"Yep."

"Fine, you can marry her."


Twilight Sparkle

My brother dances worse then I do.

We're gonna need to work on that before the wedding.


Cadence

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Today is the best day ever!

One, Discord didn't hurt anyone.

Two, Daddy is back!

Three, He gave me and Shiny permission to get married!

Nothing can ruin this day!

"Auntie Tia, why are all of these worthless peasants in the castle?

Nevermind.

Author's Note:

This chapter is short, but I'm not gonna have access to a computer or laptop for the next week.

So you get a short one now, and when I get back i'll try to get two chapters out.

Watch out for the typos, their everywhere.