• Published 18th Apr 2015
  • 5,372 Views, 78 Comments

The Grey In Between - EquinoxLiege



My weapon in my hand I will find out why she betrayed me. And give her what she is owed. Wow Lulu was right, one thousand years of banishment do make you dramatic!

  • ...
11
 78
 5,372

The Master Plan

Revan

Who is this? Celly, Lulu, and Mi Amore are all groaning. And from what he said he's a jerk so...

Wait why does he look like Blu-

"Oh are you kidding me?"

MI Amore sighs, "Sadly, no."

The new Blueblood seems angry, "Auntie, I asked you why these commoners are here!"

Celly puts on a fake smile, that looks absolutely terrifying, "Why my little nephew; one, don't refer to your ponies as commoners, two, even if I let you call them that, these are the element they wouldn't be commoners, and lastly," She bends down to him, "Respect the other royalty in the room."

Pffffft, he looks like he's gonna wet his pants. He quickly bows to Lulu and then turns to Mi Amore, when he sees me his eyes widen.

"Who is that?!"

I'm at his side with my foreleg around his shoulders before anyone even says anything.

"I'm your grandfather."

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am."

"I am positive your not."

"Well I'm actually your ancestor, but your gonna call me grandfather."

"Your joking," He looks to Celly, who nods. Then to Lulu, who nods. And lastly to Mi Amore, who nods. "Your not joking."

I turn his head to me, "And Grandson, from what I have heard, you need help."

"With what?!"

"Your personality."

He just stares at me with the most confused look I have ever seen.

I turn my head to Twilight, "Hey Twi? Can I call you Twi? Anyway do all of you and your friends live in the same town?"

"Um, yes?"

"To which question?"

"Both?"

"Okay good! What's the name of the town?"

"Ponyville."

I stand up, "All right ponies I have the master plan!"

"What." Oh wow that was in unison. Well except for Pinkie she's bouncing happily next to Fluttershy.

I put a hoof to my chest, "Yes the wonderful master plan I put together thirty seconds ago."

I walk over to Fluttershy and Pinkie, "I am going to live in Ponyville!"

Applejack is getting that same confused expression, "Why?"

I hug Fluttershy and Pinkie, "So I can train these two. I always wanted padawans, I mean students."

I walk back over to Blueblood, "And he is coming with me!"

"NO!" Wow that was weird, it came from both Rarity and Blueblood!

"Too bad! He's coming! He's getting personality lessons!"

Rainbow Dash smiles, "Oh this sounds like it's gonna be fun!"

Blueblood throws himself at Celly's hoofs, "Auntie please! He can't do this!"

Celly is giving him her, 'you think I care don't you? Also this is cracking me up' look. "Actually he can! He's actually the real head of the Blueblood house! Have fun in Ponyville!"

Oh my gosh he's crying.


Blueblood

This is the worst day of my life. Earlier today a chaos god made me paint my entire house blue. Then my aunt basically banishes me to some backwater town, with a pony that is apparently my ancestor. And hes making me call him grandfather.

I raise my head up, I've been sitting with my head down since we boarded the train.

These commene- The Element Bearers are all chatting with that stupid crazy s- my grandfather.

This is gonna take a lot to get used too. I look out the window, we're nearing Ponyville. Where are we even going to live? Does he even know?

I look over to him making faces with the pink one.

This plan of his is probably just scribbles, made with crayon.

Oh joy, the white one noticed me staring. Why is she glaring at me like that?

Wait. Isn't she the mare from the gal-

I'm going to get murdered. And now I have reason to believe no one will care.

How did I just realize my life sucks? Or did my life just start sucking? I'm even using the word 'suck' being near these ponies is making me unrefined!

And no one cares.

I sigh as the train stops in the station. I follow the others out, I wasn't even aloud to pack anything, I take a step outside the station and look up at the sky.

My 'grandfather' calls out to me, "Come come little grandson! We have places to be!"

And my forced new life begins.


Cadence

Today is the best day of my life, nothing will be able to top this. Not even my wedding day, when that comes that is.

Even after all the great things that happened day, daddy got Blueblood banished to Ponyville!

Well he's not banish, but close enough. Hopefully Daddy can make him more like Blue was, that would make both of us happy.

Mean while I have a wedding to plan. And I have to find out what my 'Auntie Celestia' is hiding. Daddy didn't say anything, but he doesn't know that I can feel the love between ponies now.

The love between him and Auntie Lulu was strong.

The love between him and Celestia was warped and twisted, Celestia is afraid of him. And he's angry beyond measure.

I think Celestia banished him.

Time to find out why.


Revan

"Here we are! Ponytown!"

"Ponyville."

"Whatever!" I am excited!

I get to train two ponies, I get to fix my young grandson's personality.

The best part is this will make Celly think I'm not planning anything!

Oh how wrong she will be.

I will find out why she banished me, and when I do?

Well, we'll have another chat.

Author's Note:

I'm back! Next chapter should be out by Saturday. This one was fun but still took awhile to write.

Watch out for those Typos.