• Published 2nd Nov 2014
  • 12,156 Views, 623 Comments

The Misadventures of DJ - Solid Poison



*READ THE DESC FOR AN UPDATE* My name is Derrick Young but you can call me DJ. I was living a solitary, simple gamer life before I, how do I put this. Got transported to the land of Talking Magical Ponies? Yeah I know it's a lot to take in...

Comments ( 95 )

Dj life is full of suck.

The plot thickens. :raritywink:

One question is heat season still happening or did it end already?

"For Fuck's sake Spike..." I say with a facepalm.

:rainbowlaugh:

I'm rooting for Darek to catch Chrysalis and turn her into his personal harem slut, while also helping the changelings integrate into pony society.

DJ.... you motha***** IDIOT

oh snap!

Great chapter, as usual.

I have theories on what will happen at the wedding and how DJ will play a important roll in it. As well as what he might transform into to "take care of business" *Cough*Alicorn*Cough*

damn this real good dj should turn into his evil alicorn form dark jade or dusk jade

It lives once again. *plot intensifies*:pinkiegasp:

Chrysalis is in here:pinkiegasp:

6199591 its winding down but its not over

Good job keep it up:twilightsmile:

Aw man...

6202765 I just am getting so pscyhed.

It's getting amazing is all :).

Sorry if I sounded like I didn't like it *facepalms*

That was a awesome ,sweet and funny read .I can't wait to see whats next ,I hope DJ can turn Chrysalis good,And she joins his herd.

awesome chapter and awesome story:pinkiehappy:

Such utter evil, this was the most heinous act I have yet to see... I am at loss for words...
Giving a man snoo snoo only to remove the memory of it.
Its like all the effort and no reward.

6203423 I support this idea, and author, by all that is holy please make this happen.

Eh...seems like im done here, this is definetly my number 1 story right now. And i can just sense it, DJ will call the real cadance Candy:twilightsheepish:

Anyway, the amount of cursing still bothers me...is he 21 or 14? Saying cow and bich to Celly....made me cringe. But this is otherwise a 5/5 story.

6242302 my first reply in months...thank god someone is still alive here. Anywaaay, how often you publish new chapters, once a week?

6244958 it would take a week....if I didn't have to wait on betas...:ajbemused:

6246392 eh, its tolerable now :twilightsmile:

Am I in some kind of fucked up fanfiction?

FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN. I REPEAT, PINKIE PIE HAS RETURNED, AND THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN.

6247150 OH GOD OH GOD! GET TO THE BOMB SHELTER!

6248290 you are safe NOWHERE:pinkiecrazy:
Also NEW CHAPTER!

So, found the story and read through it in less than a day. And I have some serious critic.
Forget the fact that DJ is less than a week in pretty horse land, or that the time of the day changes sometimes over one or two sentences. I'm talking of one big of an issue. The hero has no character.

After reading the whole thing, the only thing I know about DJ is that he is a human, loved to play video games and seems to have an issue with polite conversation. The dude is nearly always yelling and cursing. And angry, lets not forget angry. And that seems to be the latest thing to get all the mares. Just be and angry, yelling and cursing human and here you go, taking baths in mares. Oh, I forgot, he is "hot". Well, for some people, or ponies, that is enough...

And that's the next issue. It's seems to be enough for every mare to just be hot to advance on a guy (or lifting you tail for him)! Even the princesses. They know jackshit about him but hey, he is hot after all. And that behavior is even reinforced when they just jump to the next available stallion as they come around.

I think you used to much of Trevor Phillips as a role model for DJ. "I know he is a bad person, but deep down he is really good guy."
Yeah, right.

And don't let me start on the whole "I have all the powers thingy..."

Merry Sue confirmed.

6261950
ikr? And I don't know why, but if its not meant to be funny in an ironic way, it freakin' burns me.

i would have loved it if the second chapter was called "Yep, Definitely High"

6242302 Holy shit chyrsalis and derrick getting it on wow just thought that would take a couple chapters and him being aware. If I was him I'd of been like inhale my dong enragement child

6245486 any progress?

6286290 not much on this one my focus is elsewhere. :|

LoL realy expected DJ to wake up with no clothes on On a cloud in ponyville with a note from luna saying come and get em at canterlot

6292574 royalty always have seals just in case

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:, what took you soooooooooooooooo long

Crossing fingers that Chrysalis fucked him in her true form

I completely lost all seriousness with this story...The story itself is somewhat interesting. The characters in the other hand isn't exactly...great. I still read this for shit and giggle though...It was great that way...I'm a bit worried about the whole changeling thing because the only thing that keep me with this story is the light-hearted and comedic tone of the story and changeling might or might not destroy the tone of this story...I hope you keep the story's tone...

6436101 that's why its being re written. ._.

I am really enjoying this story, I like reading it... The Main Character is a bit of a dick but I dont think its so bad... I dont know on...

I do enjoy it though, And I'd love to see what happens next in the story with the Changelings and Chrissie and everything!

great story :D :D i say keep it as is and keep making more chapters :3 i disagree with what some are saying with the main protagonist being a dick to much :P its a healthy mix and its always nice to see him being nice :) i kindly ask for more :D

Epic! Wait did he just get raped?... wow wouldn't that mean everyone would smell the sex on him. MEANING THAT HIS ALICORNS CAN TOO!!
...uh oh.

6500842

what alucard is missing out is that i have one of the new 110" 4k 3d tv and its GODLY!!

6499415 I'm starting over with a less asshole DJ. :3

Login or register to comment