• Published 11th Aug 2014
  • 6,939 Views, 172 Comments

The Will of Fire - The-DerpSide



What would happen, after Madara Uchiha's death in the manga, his soul ended up in another world. After being defeated after a failed attempt at possesing a certain dragon,the dragon found himself with the abilities with the ninja world's &a

Comments ( 36 )

Good to see you back.

7055120 It's good to be back

7055160 All your stories are awesome. From this to Draconic Time Guardian.

ayh

Hi, just started reading but if RD's weapon hasn't been selected yet I'd like to suggest Kunai with explosive tags hidden between the feathers of her wings. This would let her launch long range attacks by flicking her wings at her enemies and throwing the kunai at them as well as letting her grab two of them from her wings and dive in for a very fast close range attack.

I think kunai would do well for her since they are small and lighter in weight than most weapons, letting her utilize her natural speed and agility. She would specialize in fast hit and run style strikes and long range attacks I feel. She should have something that would always allow her to move without slowing down and always be in motion circling her opponent.

Plus this also gives her an additional bonus that as the fight gets longer she'd actually begin to speed up as the more kunai she would throw the lighter she would become, increasing in speed even as her enemies try to get used to her fighting style.

Also, I'd like to suggest that Rarity carry a large bolt of cloth on her back like how ninja in Naruto's world sometimes carry large scrolls on their backs. This cloth could be a diamond fiber or adamantium weave since it's a magical land and act as defense the mane six seem to be attack heavy but light on defense. She could use her magic to manipulate it to create cloth barriers and mobile shields to protect herself and allies.

She could also carry thread infused with healing magics as well as needles and other sewing supplies in a pouch for emergency healing.

"Panting, her left eye blinded by the blood pouring from the gash on her forehead and her strength flowing out of her from the multitude of cuts across her body, Rarity's magic ignited as its sapphire glow pulled her thread and needles from her pouch. Standing between the changeling and the downed Fluttershy, Rarity's remaining eye burned with resolve as she stitched closed her wounds, the healing thread numbing the pain that racked her body and staunching the loss of blood. Her once pristine skin now marred by the numerous stitches, she resembled more a child's patch work doll than a fashonista, but she remained standing. The magic of the thread would ensure her skin would heal, and her skill at sutures would make sure she would remain conscious long enough for help to arrive."

Also, since she is a seamstress, can her fans open and close like shears or scissors? Maybe when they're folded they can join together at the pivot to form a shear for her ninja sewing style.

As for Fluttershy, I think the senbon are great, but for the whip, maybe a ribbon instead as it seems to fit her more passive style as well? A silk ribbon attached to the end of a collapsible senbon needle instead of a regular stick so she can still use it in close range or throw it should the ribbon be cut. And collapsible so she can store it on her body as she flies around.

"Landing like a floating feather, Fluttershy's long slender fingers slipped between the soft pillows of her cleavage. Gliding past the smooth silk to grasp the thin shaft of the senbon, warmed by the heat of her beating heart. Drawing it out, the senbon elongated as she pulled more of its length from within its cushion-y holder, the long trail of the silk ribbon following it after."

*wipes nose bleed away* OK, not sure where that came from but still, I think a ribbon would suit Fluttershy well and still perform all the same functions as a whip for Fluttershy. Plus she could also carry medicines as she would probably know first aid from taking care of animals making her and Rarity the support units in a squad.

Also, for Pinkie, I think her pink hammer should be a squeeky hammer that makes a funny squeeky sound when she uses it on friends or to play pranks with, but can smash stone to powder when used offensively. Cause she's Pinkie, the heck with magic and chakra, she's got reality warping powers.

Anyway, just thought the weapons were great, but a bit heavy on offense and not enough focus on defense, healing, or non offensive skills like binding or tieing up enemies. Sorry if my suggestions are too late.

Nice chapter! I can't wait for more!

7056410 Speaking of Time Guardian, when is it updating?

7056596 As soon as ideas flow

7057307 Hopefully soon then.

Did u get inspired by storm 4

7060261 I did not see Storm 4 until recently in all honesty

7055333 that is some of the best descriptive text i have seen in long time, you should be a writer

this is a great story:pinkiehappy: you did a wonderful job making line up to the real show with out messing up any important :ajsmug:

Comment posted by The Red Butcher deleted Nov 28th, 2016

I hope that this story will be updated soon. I like this story.

Oh, boy. Discord arc coming up. And, Madara being thrown into the mix? Anyone else hyped about that?
:rainbowdetermined2:

7343307 sorry about the delays, I'm helping a classmate through a period of depression

MOAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

Alright, I'm gonna make a wild guess here and say that was the humanoid Susanoo or the armored Susanoo at most though I doubt It.

8449509
No one said that. But that doesn't change the fact that right now, it IS just him. So the name is ridiculous.

8453170
I was actually going to address that in the next chapter

8453196
Sweet! :pinkiehappy:
One small favor, could you have a small scene where someone teases him just a little about him being a one Drake team, and then have Celestia give him new members?:scootangel:

8453963
i can't wait for the next chapter :pinkiehappy:

hi
so is spike going to stop thinking like Madara Uchiha and start thinking for shelf and is he going to get more girl's in his harem be side the mane 6?

Nice, I hope to see this updated soon.
The only thing I disagree with are the weapons, but that is only a minor thing, mainly, I think they should have two weapons, a primary and secondary.

Twilight: Scepter and Shields

-Sceptor
--Appearance: Dr. Facilier's cane.
--https://disney.wikia.com/wiki/File:Facilier.jpg
--Ability: The focus is a purple sphere which can take in magical energy and release it as purple concussive blasts. The strength of the blast depends on the amount of magic pushed into it.
--It has three forms; ball, cane, staff. The ball form is where it is most the sphere with only a small black knob being different. The black knob can then extend to either the length of a cane or a staff. Both forms are used to help Twilight fight at close range using it as either a club or a knobkerrie(M'baku's weapon from Black Panther/Infinity War).

-Shields
--Appearance: Captain America's Wakandan Shields.
--https://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Wakandan_Shields
--Ability: When magic is pushed into them, they can create circular force-fields, similar to Cap's Vibranium Shield. The amount of magic used determines how durable they are.


Pinkie:
-Mallet
--Appearance: Pink version of the Piko Piko Hammer from Sonic X.
--https://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Piko_Piko_Hammer_(Sonic_X)
-War Hammer/Pickaxe
--Appearance: Gideon from Seven Deadly Sins
--https://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Gideon


Applejack:
-Gaunlets/Greaves:
--Appearance: Alex Louis Armstrong's Gaunlets, with matching greaves.
--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koFMCcIHNHM
-Lasso
--Made of a 'super-cloth'.


Dash:
-Spear
--Appearance: Balsa's Spear
--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al1CpCfSEHo

-Bow and Arrows
--Uses the magic versions of Trick Arrows.
--https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_Arrows/Gallery


Rarity:
-Rapier
--Appearance: Myrtenaster from RWBY
--https://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Myrtenaster

-Tessen
--Appearance: Kitana's Fan's, but purple cloth.
--http://joerandomart.tumblr.com/post/113463399619/mortal-kombat-x-fatal-gemini-pack-fan-made

Fluttershy:

-Senbon
--Uses Senbon Launchers
--https://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Prepared_Needle_Shot

-Ribbon
--The ribbon is made of a 'super cloth'.

we can all agree that Madara is a GIANT DICK right

This story is dead

9747660
No. Going through some...life issues

Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor

I have pretty much read the first chapter in can tell you right now this is going to become boring real quick. Not only did you just remove anything the character's flaw. Took away the only character that could act challenge spikes tomorrow framework and gave him all that characters powers. With none of the drawbacks. I can tell with this alone the story you can still real quick. If you were going to read back the story I would keep moderate and have families fight for control. Like the nine-tailed fox situation. And think of an actual company enemies in this world.

Login or register to comment