• Published 12th Mar 2012
  • 3,803 Views, 109 Comments

Tears of ecstasy - SoulHook



As love and fetishes grows unstable, Octavia, Vinyl, Lyra and Bon Bon doubts their relationships...

Comments ( 22 )

I... uh... WHAAAAT?!!! :pinkiegasp: VON WASH?!!

Oh yea, and FIRST!!

So what's after this?:rainbowhuh:

1563366 a lill' somethin' :ajsmug:

Yep, yep. It's done, you've gone and done it and I gotta admit I liked it. That ending was unexpected, but fine all the same. So after so long I gotta say I'm going to miss it. IT was good, it was bad, it made me laugh, almost made me cry, made me cringe and I loved ever moment. So I got to say you did well soul. That ending was perfect, cliƩched but perfect none the less. I'm looking forward to your next writing.

So thank you, you did well.

Your friend in writing, Fillyfooler.

My brain hurts...
Not because it was a bad read, but because it was so AWSOME I'm having trouble handling it.

That ending was epic man great material as always can't wait for what you have in store for us next!
BROHOOF!!!:pinkiehappy::yay::moustache:

Awesome ending man.... I mean... Really...
Great job as always! :pinkiehappy:
(btw, I'm still waiting for PL next chapter... because, you know... that's my favorite story :pinkiecrazy:)

DASHNOV! IT'S OVER!? On the other hoof, WOO HOO!!!! Awesome story, Rock on Soul. Also, do you do comissions for ponysonas?

1565674 I'll make an announcement about it soon...

A song to end the story.
[youtube=ehF4HQuwAnE]

This might be my favorite fanfic. I haven't read any of your other stuff yet, so I'll go do that now. :twilightsmile:

1672292 Be careful. Some of them are of stronger taste :twilightoops:

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q3ANVTIzTQ]
When vinyl was following octavia this went through my head. Hellbenders ftw!

wow epic loved it good work soul:ajsmug:

2567004 It is wonderful to find somepony you can compare yourself with, and there is no such thing as TMI in my world :raritywink:

Thank you for the comment:heart:

2907762 I really do appreciate that you comment on every chapter :twilightsmile:
As for the proofreading thingy, I can tell you that I've let five persons try help me with it. All of them failed, even I (whose first language ain't english) could see they missed things and even corrected sentences that already were correct. It discouraged me to let anyone else try help, so I've decided to be on my own.

It's also strange how half of the comments says my writing is splendid, while the rest claim it's "unreadable".

2908295
Hmmm, well, I've done some work for a clop author. If you are willing to give the edit a second chance (or sixth), then please speak with the person I edit for: TittySparkles. I understand if you don't want to. I'll finish reading the story nonetheless.

I really loved how you decided to end this story. I would really love to see a sequel come of this. Maybe have Octavia and that von Wash fellow put their demons to rest. Also, since we have one wedding to go to, why not start up a second engagement? I really liked how you incorporated the title of the story into the story itself. This would be such a tremendous piece of work if it were gone over with a fine comb of editing. I know that I already said that and that you said that you don't want to do it, but damn. I'm really going to look forward to reading more stories by you in the future 2908295. Please, keep up the great writing!

2914881
it may not be the same colt. Octavia said that she went to his funeral so it may be a different von wash or even that colts kid.

What is the cleaner pony's name? I tried rereading sections a long while ago and got swept up in so many other fanfics.

4383822
Penny, the one who took octy and apparently died after.

Login or register to comment