• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,979 Views, 776 Comments

Itty-Bitty Bite Size Stories - gallagsp the corgi

  • ...
6
 776
 1,979

PreviousChapters
The Finale

I sigh, a deep, sad sigh, but also one full of relief. As my soft paws make their way across the floor, I realize just how awesome it is to be a bipedal welsh corgi in a magical land of ponies.

That's right, I went there. Anyway, I make my way into my room, where my laptop sits open on my desk. I maneuver the mouse to the internet and click, bringing up the browser, then I move to my bookmarks bar and click again.

There, in front of me, sits a blank word document. The title of this document: The Finale. The final chapter in a 100 chapter story of stories. Yeah, it's that meta. I can't think of how I should end this journey. I know it isn't the end of course, but it still holds a special place in my heart as the first thing I've ever completed here.

Should I finish with a grand finale with fireworks and celebrations? With ponies laughing and singing? Or should I go a more subtle route? Decisions, decisions.

Suddenly, a knock at the door startles me from my trance. My ears move toward the sound before I even register it. My collar jingles a bit as I turn my head. "Come in." I say. Nothing happens. "Come in!" I say again, a bit louder this time. Still nothing. I sigh and stand up, making my way to the door, reaching up and grabbing the handle with my paw, I twist it and pull the door open.

That's when I realize I must be in hell, because there is an army of angry ponies looking at me, each seemingly boring holes into me with their rage.

"h-hello?" I say, confused.

"THERE HE IS!" Pinkie Pie yells from the back. "GET HIM GIRLS!"

I scream as the ponies tackle me, suddenly ashamed of some of the things I've written. After all, why else would a bunch of ponies want to kill me if it hasn't been for the horrible things I've written about them behind their back.

Author's Note:

THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOOO META IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!

And here's the finale! Itty-Bitty Bite Sized Stories is finished, 100 chapters, over 30,000 words, and tons of time and effort put into this.
It was entertaining, stressful, and a whole lot more all at the same time.

Yes, I self-inserted myself into this story as a corgi, no I don't feel any shame in that. For a better idea of what my corgi alter ego looks like, see my profile, though that picture is technically King from Housepets!, a webcomic by Rick Griffin.

I want to say thank you to everyone for helping and supporting me for over a year with this thing. Expect round 2 within the next few weeks with Itty-Bitty 2: Revenge of the Tiny

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 26 )

I litterally just finished chapter 99 and I see chapter 100 is ready.

Yeah! :yay:

--Sollace

4430687 I posted them literally thirty seconds apart. I had the finale written for a few weeks now, so it was already ready.

4430697 In a couple of weeks probably. I need to get some chapters written to meet the 1000 word minimum, then I gotta get it approved

4430697
WOOO!!!!

We need a Bulk Biceps emoticon...

--Sollace

So that's it, twas a fun ride. :pinkiesad2: weird to see this end since I've been around since the beginning, but hey that's what sequels are for :pinkiehappy:

4430857 eeyup. :eeyup: thanks for sticking around, hope you enjoyed the show

Yes, I self-inserted myself into this story as a corgi, no I don't feel any shame in that.

You shouldn't feel shame. Corgis are adorable.

Also, brb, cuddling your cute widdle face.

4431039 yea, a sequel is in the works, and go for it. No better way to get better than work on your weaknesses. I'd like to read what you write

4431044 GAH! NO NOT THE FACE! *is having face cuddled*

4431560 OK!

Give me a few minutes; I'm working on something else ATM.

On second thought, I wanna finish this other thing by the weekend, so maybe a few hours.

4431563 YES THE FACE! It's the fluffiest part of your body and it's the most cuddleable!

SO FREAKING META! OH MAH GLOB.

It's So Meta, Even This Acronym.


I went there.

First chapter of new Itty Bitty sequel:
Twilight has a breakdown after hearing the phrase "I literally can't even," because it sounds like improper grammar, even though it's proper. Shortly after recovering, she has another when she hears Dash say "I'm so done."

4434224 won't be the first chapter, but I think I can do that.

I am both happy that this ending was good, and sad that it is over.
YOU HAPPY NOW!?

4561413 its not NEARLY as popular now as it was. Some cult leader named Rusty Cage started the whole thing and then the internet got a hold of it. The Fine Brothers did a Youtubers React video about it, and that's what inspired this chapter.

Also, if you try it I'll cut your fingers off myself! :pinkiecrazy:

4561401 Excellent point. And here is my carefully crafted and well thought out response:

It's magic. Deal with it. :pinkiehappy:

4656848 Really? I'm not too sure about that one. Some other ones I can make work, but I don't think that one.

4752346 ... OH MY GOD I JUST GOT THAT.

nice one!

One day...one day you will mess up and have a story with 501 words...and madgod shall be here to see it :pinkiecrazy:

4796006 nope, sorry man, not happening. I watch the count VERY carefully. :trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment