• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 4,505 Views, 186 Comments

EveryPony Breaks Like Glass - OnTheTrot



Having the power to sense all the love in the whole of Equestria, but how do you deal with it when you fall in love your self. Join Cadence and Twilight as they battle their feelings while trying not to lose their friendship.

  • ...
32
 186
 4,505
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 25 )

Wow, the last week has been a ride. I remember hitting this story up every time it updated back in the day. Now, I got to experience that same feeling, 14 times over five days.

OnTheTrot, your writing may be spotty in places (some spelling issues in the last chapter), but I'll be damned if you can't make it compelling to read. While I'd like a sequel, I'm not demanding it. I'm more looking forward to seeing what else you write.

great job thei buddy great job

All was well.

But then came the fire nation and everything changed! But seriously nice story, lots of feels, but the ending sounds like the preambel to a sequel.

8733862
Do you think you'll ever write a sequel?

not bad ending, it how i hope it would be

8736575
Maybe good sir. Honestly is it something I'm considering, but I don't want to get hopes up, if I did write a sequel, I'd want to have it done and finished so that everyone wouldn't be waiting 5 years to see it concluded. I love this site and all the creativeness it gives, and with going to study a masters this September, I don't want to start something that will take ages to finish. I promised I'd finish it for all everyone and I did. So I won't flat out say this is the end, but rather let's all take a rest and see what the future entails.

Kind Regards

OntTheTrot

8736013
I'm glad you got to feel that feeling. In all honesty, I was actually coming to see if a fanfiction I liked had updated, when I noticed a comment that got me thinking. 'So many people enjoy this story' and I felt like I owed it to them to finish it. I wanted to, and so I did. I'm glad you had that feeling of wonder, and hope to write you more in the future.

Kind Regards

OnTheTrot

History is over. Cadence and Twilight got married. read the last few chapters with great enthusiasm and I do not hide that with the last chapter I was sorry that the story has come to an end but definitely and the best Twilight / Cadence I have read.
I renew the compliments and hoped to see your other interesting stories.

Duuudddddeeee I just saw your updates on your story ♡_♡ I'm gonna read it now until the end woot! ~♡

Celestia should have stepped down for her actions.

Story itself was strong enough for me to power through it, but it was quite the slog, wading through a swamp of spelling and grammar errors. This story has the potential to be amazing, but as it is, it more closely resembles a rough draft. You earned a like, but I can't in good conscience favorite it.

8746030
Probably but there celestia is the barer of the sun, that means she is a war deterrent, she could litterly end the world if she so wished.

This..... was hard for me to read. I'm glad I did but, by Luna's Moon, it hit home for me. Girl I watched as a 14 year old babysitting got raped, blamed myself, tried to commit suicide, got better slowly but surely, fell in love when she was 19 me 25, and got married a few years later. So ya way to many similarities. Good read me and my wife read it together, so ya good job but God I need to lie down and cry.

9692441
I'm not gonna argue, and I agree, but then again I'm apart of the new lunar republic soooooo ya.

9692441
I would invalidate her in the eyes of the other countries, which would make them think they could invade. Do you think there was a thousand years of no war, without celestia making hundreds if not thousands of enemies? They need to believe celestia can overcome anything, or they will attack.

9732588
No sorry she doesn't deserve her position.

This site DEFINITELY lacks twidance. So all those shippers are in need of it. Thank you for this

8895852
Will there ever be a sequel?

10054999
Potentially Sir. I'm swamped from university but have quite a few stories in the working. Currently there isn't a sequel there, so I don't want to get hopes up, but after uni I might look into it.

Regards

OnTheTrot

Comment posted by the ever lasting ending deleted Feb 28th, 2021
Comment posted by LegendaryGodzilla14 deleted Apr 20th, 2021
Comment posted by LegendaryGodzilla14 deleted Apr 20th, 2021
Comment posted by LegendaryGodzilla14 deleted Apr 20th, 2021
Login or register to comment