• Published 26th Oct 2012
  • 9,295 Views, 181 Comments

A Father's True Love - Fimbulvinter



Shining Armour continues an illicit affair with his Father and Soarin'

Comments ( 57 )

1842378 that reminds me of a certain parody.

YAY, UPDATE! :pinkiehappy: LOVE THIS STORY! :pinkiehappy:

1842867 Well it's finished now and I have no plans to revisit this story at this time.

If someone else wants to take a crack at what happens in Ponyville, they can.

Now that was a good ending.:twilightsmile:

will their be a next one?:rainbowwild: story wise of course. :twilightblush:

1843000 Not for a while at least.

I'm taking a break from the clop scene, going to do some clean wholesome stories for a bit.

This does not mean I am finished with writing clop, just not doing it for now.

1843011 thanks for the heads up. cant wait to see you're other clean story's and ideas.

1842994 I might continue this, yet it would be my 1st clop fic

1843049 My stories are open to any who wish to continue them. All I would ask is that you keep characters accurate to how I have portrayed them and send me through a basic rundown of the plot before you begin writing.

That ending, and Celestia's acting.....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Just a few more chapters I said to myself. HOLY CRAP! Is it already 3 in the morning? I must read more! Such a shame it's finished. I have you on my watch list for future stories.:heart:

A work of genius. The orgy in the final chapter would make the libertines from 120 Days of Blueblood weep with joy.

1855900:twilightsmile::raritystarry::pinkiehappy::yay:

The Libertines were a point of inspiration for this last chapter - that all notions such as social decency, restraint and even consent fall second to the pleasures of the flesh and the worship of self.

There are no words that can describe how amazing that last chapter was! Absolutely brilliant, this story was fantastic and I don't think it could have had a better ending! A true work of art:twilightblush::rainbowkiss:

1860158 Muchas gracias senor.
Were there any sections in particular that stood out?

I mostly read M/M shipping so the dog pile was really spectacular to me

1860254 That was the one scene I had in my mind when I began writing this story - Everything else was variable but that one scene of Shining pleasuring 4 other guys was the single scene that never changed.

I had that scene written before I finished the first chapter of the chapter and spent the next 6 chapters working my way up to it.

Thats how i do a lot of my writing, basing it around one eventual scene and I honestly couldnt think of a better one than that:twilightsmile:

HELL TO THE YES! Plz do a bonus chapter where Luna talks to Tia about the orgy.

I'm just thinking shouldnt you combine the previous story to the sequel just to make it one story

1866806 I could, but I don't plan on doing so. When I wrote the first one, I had no plans on doing this sequel, so they are two seperate but related stories.

1867283 i just saying since their they pretty much the same story

1867308 I have a couple of reasons for not combining them
On its own, the first one is suitable for submission to the M/M Shipping group, while the sequel is not due to the presence of Non M/M scenes.
Keeping them seperate allows me to post my work in more places and widen my audience.

Pl-pl-please write more. Please. OH for bucks sake just write more!

1872932 I will be writing more, just not right away. My non-clop stories have been languishing since I started doing this one. Once I am done with my last unfinished, I will be taking a short break to renew and then back to it. I have plans for two possible clops, but neithers are past the concept phase yet.

I need a freezing cold shower.

1890590 That implies that I was unable to get you off. :yay::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad::fluttercry:
Clearly I have failed. I go now to hang my head in shame.

1890619 Just didn't feel like 'doing anything'

1955569 agreed. And now he has to take a dick

Beautiful clopfic, I loved it. Thrilling at some points, saddest part was of-course the ending. Because the story ends for us. Loved it. Diffidently one of my favourites. Sir or Ma'am, I love your style and stories, do not let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Infinite/10.

Also.

Blueblood is a dick.

1956005 It's Sir and the story isn't potentially over yet.

Once I get back into writing clop again, I think I will be writing the all mare scene in Ponyville afterall.
Maybe even try and link it with my other clops if I can find a reason for Colgate to get in on the action.

1956048 That will be a little bit off though.

Right now I have to finish my non clop story which I have been meaning to do and also I am writing a entry for EQaD's Selfcest competition. Once those are done, a quick writing break and then back to it.

1956089 Alright then good sir.

Also, sorry for looking like a stalker. I just loved this story, and I'm sleep deprived, which is nearly like drunk to me.

I just wanted to say that you're awesome.

Have an awesome day :twilightsmile:

1956106 It's always good to hear praise, especially for a topic that is as taboo as this one tackles. So I am glad when I hear people who liked the stories for what they are - mindless raunchy clop.

2105609 Cadance: Congratulations Twilight, you're the new Cadance.

Twilight: But what if Luna finds out...

Cadance: Too bad, you're Cadance.

2502126 Fimbulvinter is not responsible for any injuries, loss of property, subliminal brainwashing, divorces, political revolution, heart attacks, sudden realisations that Soarin' Armor is best ship, loss of sexual desire, or happiness that may come as a result of reading these stories, and cannot be held accountable in a court of law.

Seriously though, very glad that you liked the stories thus far. It gets weirder later on.

2502250 Wait, this story's not DONE yet?!? OH HELL FUCKIN' YES!

2533657 Sorry, but this story is done. The comment I was replying to was in chapter 1, but my response appears as a chapter 7 response.

ah the train to pony hell is getting longer one car at a time

2902944 Indeed it is. I'm certainly on it.

So....whatever happened to Blueblood in terms of lawful prosecution?

3569432 This

It was about 2 days later that Shining received a letter from Princess Luna informing him that a private hearing between the Princesses and Blueblood had concluded. Blueblood had declined to have a public trial, opting instead to be judged only by his aunts. Luna’s letter indicated that Blueblood had been found guilty on multiple charges, but due to his royal status he was given a choice. He could either serve his jail term here in Canterlot, or he could ‘volunteer’ to serve at tour at the Equestrian Legion’s northern most outpost: Fort Frostmere. Even further north than the Crystal Empire, Frostmere was regarded as an unofficial prison. If you were assigned to Frostmere, you had fucked something up badly. Its position in the frozen arctic wastes meant that there was both nothing to do and nowhere to go. Blizzards that lasted multiple weeks were common. The number of ‘unexplained deaths’ at that fort was triple what it was at any other posting.

With information gathered by Luna, Blueblood was unofficially exiled from the civilized areas of Equestria. Because he wasn't actually convicted of anything in a formal court, he gets the benefit of not having his name smeared in the press, but everypony involved knows exactly what is going on.

4388922 The poorly defined Magnet Hooves effect is applicable here.

In a more practical view, Pegasi have been shown to be able to use their wing tips in much the same way as we would use our hands. Fluttershy was able to open a bag and extract coins with her wings, while Rainbow and Twilight have been seen using them to cover their eyes. It's not unreasonable to assume they could pick up an object like a bar of soap.

As for the Earth Ponies, I imagine they would want to wash their mouths out with soap on a regular basis, given the sheer number of other things that they have to bite down on.

Login or register to comment