• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 1,845 Views, 45 Comments

Strange Happening - Z-A-C



It was just a normal day when something......odd happened

  • ...
4
 45
 1,845

Going Home

"Hello there! Long time no see." A deep menacing voice called from the darkness, that I have trapped in for what seems like hours.

"U-uh why am I here? Whats going on?"

"Aw and here I thought you would be glad to talk to me again... Oh well!" A wicked smiled shown through the darkness. "I know what you have been doing and I can't say I approve."

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh please! Your.....relations with....Applejack. While it might satisfy your more primal needs it's still wrong. She is a pony after all."

"Who are you to talk? You've made me do some pretty stupid things before."

"That I have, and I am not sorry. I just thought I would share my thoughts with you. After today...it will cease and you will be alone again."

I sighed. "Yeah.....you're right. I don't really want to go home but I have too."

"Indeed you do. I think I'll leave you alone for now and leave you to your dreams. It was nice talking to you."

"Yeah...it was 'nice' talking with you too." The voice laughed and suddenly I was laying in my bed back at home. "Okay, that was weird..."

"What was?" A voice asked from beside me. I looked over and saw Applejack laying there, staring at me with tired eyes.

"Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but Ah needed to get up anyway. Ya up for some mornin' 'fun'?"

"I thought we decided to cool it on that?"

"Ah never agreed to anything."

"Well still, I'm not up for it."

"Nonsense!" She kissed me.

I pushed her away. "Applejack I said no."

"Too bad. I ain't stoppin'." She shrugged my hands off and kissed me more forcefully. Sticking her tongue into my mouth. I went along with it for awhile until the sweet apple taste turned into something more akin to rotten apples.

My eyes opened and widened at the sudden awful taste, and I pushed her off of me. I noticed her coat turned from orange to green, her mane was white, her eyes are blacked out with glowing green irises and it looked like she has been stitched together. "What the fuck!?! Who the hell are you!?!?"

She frowned. "Y'all forgot my name already?"

"I never fucking knew your name!!" I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in my house anymore. "W-where the hell am I?"

"Forgettin' where you are is more understandable then forgettin' somepony's name."

"Well since I've been here for awhile, would you remind me of everything?"

She sighed. "Fine. My name is Rottenbunch and we're in Equinox. Ah know you don't like the way Ah taste but can we continue?"

I looked myself over and noticed. "These aren't my clothes!! What the hell is going on!?!"

"Sorry that might be my fault. Hang on I'll set everything right."

She raised an eyebrow. "Hold on this isn't Seth?"

"No. I may have screwed something up. Instead of taking us back, it seems I brought someone else here... Seth should be experiencing the same thing," I felt a stinging headache. "There, that should do it."

I woke up in cold sweat and shaking. I looked around and noticed that I was back in Applejack's and Applebloom's room. I shook my head. "What the hell was that about?" I look over at Applejack's bed and she was asleep. "Haven't had a dream that fucked up in awhile. God damn that was strange." I laid back down and went back to sleep.

***^***^***^***^***

I sat up and stretched. I woke up only about a minute ago. Applejack and Applebloom are already awake and are out doing chores. Not really ready to wake up fully, I laid back down and tried to go to sleep. Which of course didn't work, it didn't help that the door opened and Applebloom jumped on my bed.

"Ah'm sorry about that but Applejack wanted me to make sure you're awake."

"Regretfully I am awake." I said groggily.

"Don't be like that. You have food waiting for you in the kitchen. Don't worry, there's no hay bacon."

"Okay, thanks."

"No problem! See ya downstairs!"

She left and I got out of bed. "Too early..."

I went down stairs and into the kitchen. Indeed there was no hay bacon, instead there was a sandwich. I went over and inspected the sandwich. Normal bread, lettuce, tomato. "Hmm...looks normal enough." I took a bite and found nothing strange about the sandwich, so I began to eat it.

Having nothing else to do I decided see what was going on around the farm. I walked outside and saw Applejack. I went over to her and asked if she could use any help.

"Thanks sugar cube, but since this is the day you go home, Ah want you to relax until you leave."

I sighed. "Alright, I guess I'll go hang around town."

"That could work. Ah have to get back to work, Ah'll see you later."

"Yeah see ya."

I walked out of the front gate and towards the town. I tried to think of where I could go to pass the time. I couldn't think of anything so I figured I would figure it out when I get there.

I decided to stop by the library, and then head to Sugar-Cube Corner to see what's going on there. I arrived at the library and knocked on the door. Spike answered. "Oh hey Zane. What's up?"

"Nothing much, where's Twilight?"

"Taking her morning shower."

I scratched the back of my head. "I guess it is still kinda early huh? Maybe I'll go back to the farm and take a nap."

"Um ok?"

"I don't know Spike, I'm just trying to think of things to do before I go home. Any ideas?"

He held his chin in thought. "Hmm....no I can't think of anything."

"Darn it. Oh well guess I'll go over and see if the bakery is opened. See ya later Spike."

"See ya."

I turned around and started towards Sugar-Cube Corner. If nothing else I can apologize for probably breaking the front door. I arrived at the bakery and knocked on the door instead of entering. The blue pony from yesterday answered.

"Hello dearie."

"Uh hi, sorry about yesterday. I get like that sometimes."

"Don't worry about it. I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Mrs. Cake and you are?"

"Zane. Nice to meet you Mrs. Cake." I looked at the door. "I didn't break your door did I?"

"No it's a very strong door. After enough...incidents we made sure to buy an extra strong one."

"That's right Pinkie lives here, right?"

"Why assume she was the cause?"

"Why not?" She made the "you've got a point" face and invited me in. "Well I do have some time to waste so sure. I still don't have any money."

"Not to worry dear. Come on in."

"Thank you."

I found a place to sit and Mrs. Cake and I chatted for awhile until the bakery opened.

---+---+---+---+---+---

Free breakfast bagels. Why were they free, I have no idea. I left the bakery a little bit ago, and after wasting a bunch of time doing basically nothing. Now I was headed to Rarity's shop. Why? Because I have nothing else to do. About half way there I decided to instead of going to Rarity's I should head back to the library. So I switched directions and started heading to Twilight's.

I arrived at the library and, like last time, knocked on the door. Twilight answered the door this time.

"Hello Zane. I don't have the spell ready just yet. And I sent Spike out to get everypony, the spell should ready by the time he gets back."

"Straight to business I see. Well what do we do since then?"

"Well you could send a letter to the Princess."

"Uh hmm....maybe."

"Well we have enough time in case you do."

"Might as well I guess."

"Really!?" She asked excitedly. "I'll go get a quill and some paper." And she ran upstairs. She came back down levitating a quill, ink, and a scroll. "Here you go." She floated everything over to the table.

I sat down on the floor, so I could write comfortably. I looked at the quill, and realized I didn't think I knew how to use one. I grabbed it, dipped it in ink and started to write this:

Dear Celestia.

I apologize if my writing is that of a foal first learning to write, but I am not used to writing with a quill. I would like to thank you for letting me stay in this land, and not imprisoning me when you found out about my presence here. I would also like to say that, even though it is not my place to say but, I like the way you run this land. It's peaceful. I enjoy it, my world would learn a lot from you and this land, though I advise not purposely going there. Differences and all... Suffice to say; Not all humans are like me. I fear for that they might not be too friendly, though if Twilight or her friends would want to "secretly" visit me that would probably be fine. The only problem that I see with that is finding out the time differences and getting in sync. It was lovely meeting you and your sister Luna. I wish that I could stay here a little longer. I also found out that I can not eat anything with hay in it.

~Zane, The Human.

I looked at Twilight. "What do you think?"

She looked it over. "Well it's a little splotchy but I'm sure she will be able to read it."

"That's good. Because I'm not writing it again."

Just then the door opened and Spike and The five other girls walked in. "Hello girls." Twilight greeted. "I will start the spell in a little while. Use this time to say good byes."

"Okay." They all said, some more sad then others.

"It's ok everyone. We knew this was going to happen." They nodded their heads. "Well how are you all today?"

"Well Ah'd be a lot better if ya didn't have to go.

"E-even though you don't know each that well, I wish you could um...stay a little longer"

"Thank you guys." Applejack looked at the others. "No it's alright A.J. they don't have to say anything if they don't want to." I looked over at Pinkie, and it didn't look like she was doing so well. "No Pinkie, Pinkie no. Maybe you can visit me sometime. Cheer up, this may not be goodbye for good."

She smiled. "Thanks Zane."

"No problem. Anyone else have anything to say?" Silence. "No?" More silence. "Really? Alright then."

Twilight walked in with the ingredients. "Everyone ready?" We all nodded. "Okay, let's get started." Her horn started glowing and the ingredients floated up and were glowing as well. The air was swirling around and the portal appeared. The colors appeared and soon enough I could see the front of my house.

"Well," I looked at everyone. "I guess this is it huh?" I asked, they nodded. "I'm not really good with goodbyes so uh...see ya? Twilight, Applejack thank you for this opportunity. Everyone else....it was a pleasure meeting you." I turned around to and started to walk towards the portal. "Oh yeah." I turned around. "Pinkie Pie, your chimmy cherry changa recipe is safe with me." I turned back around and walked to the portal. I sighed. "Goodbye." I said, waved and walked through.

I walked up to the front door and turned around to see the portal close. I yawned and looked around. "Well that was interesting." I walked inside and upstairs. I peeked into my parent's room and saw my mom sitting at her computer. "Hey mom how long have I been gone?"

"Oh hey you're home!"

"Yeah how long was I gone?"

"A few hours. Where did you go?"

"Another world. For about three days."

"What!?"

And now comes the explaining.

This should be fun.


Author's Note: Well guys that concludes "my" adventure in Equestria and prior. It was different putting myself in a story and I don't think I'll be doing it again so....I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you later.

Comments ( 6 )

1851646 Dude That's awesome! Thanks!

1852875 Yeah getting positive feedback helps a lot

hahahaha! you put in Seth from your "Ezekiel" series :rainbowlaugh: loved that part. Will we be seeing a sequel sometime?

1933693 Not planning on it. Sorry.

Login or register to comment