• Published 5th Sep 2012
  • 1,845 Views, 45 Comments

Strange Happening - Z-A-C



It was just a normal day when something......odd happened

  • ...
4
 45
 1,845

Saturday

"Dude wake up! We're going to be late!"

"Shit, really?"

"Yes really. It's already three O'clock."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Fuck I had a weird dream." I grabbed my jeans and went into the bathroom to change.

"Did you know?"

"Yeah it was fuck up. I got into a fight with someone one and well you've heard enough about those kinda dreams to know what happened."

"Yeah, now hurry up I have to piss."

"I'm just changing my pants." I opened the door. "See only took a minute. Now go take your precious piss." I exited the bathroom and went into the kitchen. "Hey do you have any thing to eat!?"

"You can have that chicken yakisoba! Not the spicy one the regular one!"

"Alright!" I grabbed both of the yakisoba and hid the spicy kind.

Jay walked into the kitchen and my food was almost done. He checked the pantry. "Where's the spicy chicken one?"

"Oh...shit. Damn dude I wasn't paying attention."

"What the fuck man..."

"Naw man, I'm just kidding it behind the cereal."

He said nothing and shook his head. Today's going to be a fun day...

*****^*****^*****^*****

--------------------------------
Back at my house. 3:30 PM
---------------------------------

"Hey Applejack, what do you think Zane is up to?"

"Probably at work? Ah don't know he never said when he had to be at the um....Pizza Hut."

"Hmm....oh well I'm sure he's fine. Anyway, I think I finally found at least one substitute for the spell."

"That's mighty good news Twi. What about the other one?"

"Um...well still nothing on that but I do have a few leads. I just hope they go somewhere."

"So do Ah. My family must miss me."

"And I'm sure Spike misses me to."

"Well Ah'm going to see if Ah can find anything to do."

"Ok. I'm going to get back to researching." Twilight heard my mom walking by. "Hey, do you have any peroxide?"

*************************

---------------------------------------
Pizza Hut. 4:30 PM. Just arrived at work.
----------------------------------------

"Aw shit....look at the parking lot....fuck." I said as I saw the packed parking lot in front of us.

"God damn it! I was hoping for a slow day."

"So was I buddy but at least we have tomorrow of right?"

"Yeah but still. This sucks."

"Yes it does."

We walked in and it was in chaos. People yelling at each other, one cook on the make table, and no dish washer. Which was one of the reasons people were yelling at each other. Since we were here early we didn't have to work so I'm hoping it will slow down in the next hour and a half.

@#$%^&*()_+_()*&^%$#@

----------------------------------
Back at my house. 6:00 PM
-----------------------------------

"Hmm.....maybe but I'm still not sure. Perhaps I should try looking somewhere else?" She moved the mouse and clicked on something else. "That might just work, hmm.....I think I'll try to that." She wrote down the name and closed my computer, satisfied.

"Have ya finally got it Twi?"

"I think so. Now all I need is this." She showed it to Applejack.

"Uh Twi? Ah don't get how salt water would do the trick."

"I'm....not sure myself, but it has nearly the same chemical properties as crocodile tears. And I'm still not sure how this 'peroxide' is going to help either, but ninety-five percent sure it will work."

"And the other five percent?" Applejack asked raising an eyebrow.

"The spell fails and we're stuck here until we can try again."

"And that's all?" Twilight shook her head. "Yer sure?"

"Yes A.J. I'm sure."

_+=-_+=-_+=-_+=-_

-------------------------------
Pizza Hut. 7:45 PM
--------------------------------

"Shit man they just keep coming! I am your here today Ricky, I wouldn't be able to keep up."

"Hey don't sweat it. Let's just not to fall to far behind, ok?"

"Gotcha. I wouldn't want to do that."

"Me neither." He said as he put another tray of dishes in the dish washer after I pulled the freshly clean dishes out and started putting them away.

"I can't believe how busy it is today." I thought to myself.

The cook from cut table came back. "Hey can you get the dishes please?"

"Hey I got this." Said Ricky as tried to find the oven mitt.

I just tried to stay got up until he was done getting the hot pans.

(---------------------)

--------------------------------
Back at my house. 8:30 PM
-----------------------------------

"There we're all set."

"But don'tcha think we should wait till Zane gets back sugar cube? Ah mean he did take care of us while we were here. Sure him and Ah had a um....rocky and all but still. And not mention despite him being upset with ya he still let you stay in his room, instead of the barn. So what do you say?"

"Ugh fine I just wanna get home..."

"So do Ah Twilight. Ya have to remember Ah've been here longer than you."

"I know. I just thought that, that's all the more reason to get back to Equestria."

"Ah miss our home to Twilight....maybe more then you think."

<------------------>

---------------------------
Pizza Hut. 9:15 PM
-----------------------------

"Fuck this day! Sheesh that sucked!" I was on break and sitting outside. "Hmm....I think I'll try to give my mom a call." I thought grabbing my phone. I found her number and called.

"Hey Z.

"Yeah, hey mom

"I thought you were working?"

"I'm on break, how are the guests doing?"

"Oh they're doing fine. Twilight has been doing research on something."

"I see, has she used my computer at all?"

"A little bit yes. She seems to be done though."

"Cool can you put her on?"

"Yeah one sec." A minute went by. "You're on speaker phone. I'm going leave the room to give you privacy."

"Ok thanks mom."

%$#$#$$%@#@$%

-----------------------------------
Back at my house. 9:18 PM
-------------------------------------

"Um....H-hello?"

"Hey Twilight. How are you? My mom said you've been doing research?"

"Yes I have. I think I have suitable substitutes for the tears."

"That's good to hear. So you two leaving soon then?"

"Uh..." Twilight looked at Applejack, who was shaking her head.

*&*^%$#^@%#%$&*

----------------------------------
Pizza Hut. 9:25 PM
-------------------------------------

"Hello? you guys there? I mean it's ok if you two leave before I get back."

"No, It isn't. Twi may have the proper ingredients fer the spell but we're staying till you get back."

I smiled a bit. "Ok glad to hear it. So what have you guys been up to?"

"Not much just helping out 'round the house and trying to help Twilight with her spell."

"As for me, I have mainly been doing research."

"Nerd!" I chuckled. "Naw I'm just playing but you are a bit of an egghead."

"I am not an egghead! I am well read."

Applejack chuckled. "I have a have a surprise for you when you get back sugar cube."

"Huh?" Twilight and I both said at the same time.

"I think yer going to like it. Welp gotta go get a shower. Bye!"

I scratched the back of my head. "Twilight? Do you......?"

"No. No idea...."

"Hmm..... He-" The alarm I set so I wouldn't be late clocking back in went off. "Oh nevermind I have to go see ya tomorrow."

"Goodbye."

I wonder what she meant?

****----$$$$----****

---------------------------------
Back at my house. 9:35 PM
----------------------------------

"Hey Applejack?"

"Yeah?" Applejack answered entering the bathroom.

"What kind of surprise?"

"Uh...nothing special, just something Ah thought of last minute."

"Are you lying to me Applejack?" Twilight dead-panned.

"No, no. Ah just uh....need a shower. Be out in a bit!" She almost slammed the door behind her

"I wonder what she's up to."

(*^(*&%^*^$%(&%$*^#*)

----------------------------------
Pizza Hut. End of shift. 2:00 AM
-----------------------------------

"I am so fucking glad we have the day of tomorrow! God damn today sucked. How was it up on the make table?"

"Not to bad. At one point we were twenty orders behind but I stopped caring after people started leaving."

"Oh so that's what all the yelling and shit was."

"Yeah. I bet the dish room sucked."

"Dude you have no idea. It's like one of the other stores gave us their dishes or something."

"It honestly would surprise me. I know I said we would play Zombies when we got back but I just want to crash. You cool want that?"

"Yeah man, There's no way we can get past round eighteen like this."

He did the "Challenge Considered" pose and then shook his head. "We could get higher than that but fuck it i'm to tired."

"Same here. Let's get the fuck out, man."

forty-five minutes later we got to his house and passed out.