• Published 2nd Jul 2017
  • 2,867 Views, 2,175 Comments

Eigengrau Zwei: Die Welt ist Grau Geworden - kudzuhaiku



The definition of morality: morality is the idiosyncrasy of decadents having the hidden desire to revenge themselves upon life—and being successful.

  • ...
36
 2,175
 2,867
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 26 )

Dim: Oh, Blackbird, can you be my stars...

Blackbird: Dim, you are so romantic tod...

D: ...also, can you show me your moon so I can probe it ?

BB: ...

I'm still catching up with this from time to time, so I haven't gotten to this chapter yet, but here's to you for pushing out an update at this time. Get well, Kudzu.

Lol. I still wonder if dim'll be unable to die of old age.

Pretty good. A slowed down pace, perhaps, but this deep exploration of strange minds and the thoughts they think is half the attraction of the story.

Next up: on the road (sky) again?

Such is the power of his verse, that not even the Balls of Trippin’ can dim his great lustre.

Get well soon Kudzu, and considering what you’re going through right now, makes this chapter even greater than normal.

It certainly felt like Dim to me.

Be well worldspinner.

There is a LOT to love here. Though I wonder...are these the powers that let him know how best to mold a certain troubled future prince?

Honestly...I love how despite the great darkness, there is much light. That in darkness Dim has found even greater light, hope, joy, and connectedness than ever before. I am REALLY looking forward to what comes next, as this story set is one of my favorites in the Weed 'Verse. It's one that often time says, "There is much wicked in the world. Dim will destroy it. Dim will find a way to bring righteous vengeance upon the evil and monsters that do great harm in this world". Now MUCH more so than ever before, considering everything he has gained.

Though I wonder...does a certain evil goat now have nightmares of Dim?

Always enjoy an update to this story.

Noooo! I've caught up! ;-;

"A lot of this was written while tripping balls with a high fever. I don't know if it is any good or not, but I'll leave it to the reader to decide."

So humble. XD

And now, after catching up, I play the waiting game.

Caught up now. This is easily one of my favorite pieces of fiction I have ever read. Can't wait for future updates.

Okay, I have caught up. Hoo boy, back to the Sumac stuff. I feel like I'm making progress though.

I take a break, almost a year, I come back, some stuff is finished, some stuff is still dreadfully not, yet to see this story with over twenty unread, at 90 somthing read, and to see the incompleat status, sorta almost dunting.

10359958
Three years ago.... a bit rough with the necro posting there buddy. I"ve pretty much read everything Kudz has written at this point.

I'm quite late but I caught up to the story after going through 20-30 chapters. The wait continues, but its an understandable wait.

ok normally i would not push for a story in the weedverse but dang this story needs to be worked on, this is just to good to let sit with no love.

I miss this story.

11123779
I miss being able to write. But here I am, dying slowly by degrees, still suffering from this damnable kidney stone. It's been about a year now. A year in Hell.

:pinkiecrazy:

11123788
oof. get better soon.

And back to the newest again

Thank you for your word smithing. Your words are missed.

11123788
Hope your feeling better these days bud. You've written some of the best stories I've ever read.

Login or register to comment