• Published 9th Dec 2016
  • 2,934 Views, 50 Comments

'The Flash' meets 'The Dash' - Silver Inkwell



When the Flash ends up in the world of Equestria due to his speed he will have to try to find his way back home with the help of all the other ponies, but can he make it back home or will he have to stay in this new strange foreign land?

  • ...
15
 50
 2,934

Epilogue: Journal Entry/ Trouble Brewing

Epilogue: Journal Entry/ Trouble Brewing

Meanwhile Back in the Human World of Equestria…

Lightning Dust looked at Rainbow Dash with some kind of strange affection and then suddenly she asked her a very strange and unusual unexpected question that came from nowhere, “Rainbow Dash, do you trust me?”

“Why yes, of course I do,” she said very confused at this question, “Why do you ask? Do you doubt that I do trust you or are you just reflecting?”

“A little bit of both I think,” she said, “It is always good in science to reflect and review that which you know, and then to doubt it and question it too.”

“Well you have nothing to fear or doubt about me,” she said.

“I know,” Lightning Dust said, “I know.”

And with that said Lightning Dust left the room and went to her secret room where she kept all her digital records and journal entries too.

“Gabriel,” she said to the computer, “Open up a new journal entry.”

“Yes of course Lightning Dust,” the computerized voice said.

“Recent developments and changes have made me alter my original plan very slightly,” she said, “But have no fear, despite Barry Allen, a human from another new different world also called earth, well, he hasn’t affected anything at all, The Dash’s future still remains intact, but due to the information that I gained from him I have determined that his mentor failed in his plan.

This has made me reconsider my own since if you assume that many worlds are similar in some ways and different in others then that could possibly mean that I could fail in my plan. But perhaps maybe not, Rainbow Dash still trusts me as her friend and teacher, she still relies on me, I just hope that this does not change any time soon. But in other news the test of opening a gateway or portal to another world was a success, but I do fear what an open door will mean, but no matter, I will have to deal with one problem at a time.

Barry Allen currently poses no threat to my plan at this time, but if he does then I will have no choice but to eliminate him, my plan must continue and move on no matter what, all that matters is her future, and mine as well.”

And with that said she stared at the newspaper article from the future. “You have no idea how important you really are,” she said, “You really truly do not.”

Author's Note:

Hope that you enjoyed my story and if you like it then please click that little button, if you have a comment then leave it down below and feel free to add it to any bookshelf of yours.

And in case you were wondering there will be more stories about the Equestrian Girls Rainbow Dash as the hero and it may be sort of like a short series like the episodes of the TV show and I have no idea what it will be called, but do be on the lookout for that.

Also there will be more on the Redemption story of the sirens, or rather Sonata and Aria. So stay tuned for that.

Anyhow that's all for now, peace out and enjoy.

Edit: Now being edited by This Guy

Comments ( 7 )

7815512
Noted.
Also I do know my only fatal flaw in first drafts (yes, this and every other story is still a FIRST Draft) is repeating myself over and over and over and over and over... again.

7815621 I love how you repeated yourself when recognising your flaw of repeating yourself.

7837438
It was intentional (because I am also a comedian).

yeah... as fast as Dash is (according to Death Battle able to go at over 3800 mph) Flas is, to put it lightly, much, Much MUCH faster! Like 9.4 MILLION times the speed of light fast!

7838603
Yes, which is why he had to slow down.
(And yeah, I saw that video)

Flash is so fast that he broke the very definition of speed itself.
(Basically trans velocity)

But it's not 9.4 million times faster, it's 23 Tredecillion, 759 Duodecillion, 449 Undecillion times faster than the speed of light.

(Unfortunately my computer calculator won't let me enter a number larger than Quad decillion, so no comparison for now.)

(That's 23759449 plus 36 zeroes in front of it.)

But here is a comparison.

It would take the combined speed of (X,Y,Z,) to match Flash.
8.679250776 E31 Supermans
5.832686633 E29 Green Lanterns (but not Hal Jordan necessarily.)
1.578306255 E47 Humans at top speed (28 Miles Per Hour)

7838633 Either way, fast enough to TRANSCEND TIME.

Why are there always haters?

Login or register to comment