• Published 9th Dec 2016
  • 2,934 Views, 50 Comments

'The Flash' meets 'The Dash' - Silver Inkwell



When the Flash ends up in the world of Equestria due to his speed he will have to try to find his way back home with the help of all the other ponies, but can he make it back home or will he have to stay in this new strange foreign land?

  • ...
15
 50
 2,934

Meeting Twilight Sparkle

“Do you think that they’ll be fine together?” Barry asked as they walked.

“I honestly don’t know if they will, I hope so, I would hate for anything to happen while I was gone or away, but that’s not what is most important right now, getting you home is what’s most important right now, so stick with me.”

And with that said they walked down the hallway with no more spoken words.

It was silent between the two of them until they reached their final destination.

Sunset knocked on the door to this simple room and promptly received a reply.

“Sunset, is that you?” Twilight said with some confusion, “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be with the girls and the band helping them out?”

“That is exactly the same question I could ask you, why aren’t you with them?”

“Well I guess that I’m still getting used to having friends and being part of the group, it is after all hard to recover from turning into a raging she demon.”

(Raging she demon? Flash thought, I’ll have to ask about that sometime later.)

“Yeah, well I feel your pain and understand it, but right now we need your help,” Sunset said (I wonder how she understands her pain, Flash thought).

“Well okay, what do you need my help with? Science, technology, history, or perhaps maybe magic instead?” she asked with eager anticipation.

“I think that it will be a bit of both science and magic, Barry here, the person besides me, well he’s from a different world, and he needs to get back there.”

“Well I may not be an expert in inter dimensional travel,” she said, “But I will do all that I can and give it my best to help you out, where do we start?”

“Well I was actually kind of hoping that you could tell me that,” she said.

“Well no, I can’t, not unless I know how he got here in the first place.”

“He came through the mirror,” Sunset said plainly, “But he’s not from Equestria, he says that he comes from another new different world called Earth, but he also says that is isn’t this world, that good enough for you?”

“Plenty,” she said, “I think that Barry here will need to elaborate on the details, you say that you come from another new different world, is that correct?”

“That is indeed correct,” Barry said, “Why do you ask me that?”

“Oh, no reason at all, I was just curious as to how you got to Equestria in the first place, that’s all, I mean it’s not every day you land in a new different world, am I right or what?” she asked clearly not wanting an answer or reply.

“Right,” Barry said, “Anyways I don’t know how I got there, all that I know is that there was something wrong and different when I did find myself there.
But tell me this, have you ever heard of something called Tachyons?” he asked.

“I have, but what do they have to do with any of this?” Twilight asked him.

“It was tachyon usage that was noticed by my team before I got there.

And I don’t know how or if it may be connected, but it’s all I have right now.”

“Well thanks for the information,” Twilight said, “I’m sure that it will help me.”

“Hey Twilight,” Sunset said, “Before we go I actually have one more question to ask for you, is that okay?”

“Sure,” Twilight said, “Ask away, I’m not afraid, I’m just here to help out.”

“Have you seen Rainbow Dash recently any time soon? She always seems to be vanishing and leaving us, especially in times of great danger or peril…”

“I honestly can’t say that I have, have you asked the other girls yet?”

“I have, and they know nothing too either, anyhow thanks for the help.”

“Anytime,” Twilight said as they left, “I’m here anytime that you need me!”

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Meeting The Dash

Where Barry (finally) meets Rainbow Dash!

So stay tuned for more.