• Published 9th Dec 2016
  • 2,934 Views, 50 Comments

'The Flash' meets 'The Dash' - Silver Inkwell



When the Flash ends up in the world of Equestria due to his speed he will have to try to find his way back home with the help of all the other ponies, but can he make it back home or will he have to stay in this new strange foreign land?

  • ...
15
 50
 2,934

Oliver Queen in Equestria

Meanwhile Back on Earth…

Cisco was just finishing the final details of the plan when Oliver came in.

“Oliver, my main man, the man in green, Mr. Arrow, nice to see you.”

“Nice to see you too Cisco,” Oliver said with a slight laugh at the nicknames, “But tell me, what’s all this about? Caitlin only said that Barry was missing on the phone, and you only said that you figured out a way to actually get him back here, back home to us, so tell me what’s your plan of attack exactly?”

“Well it’s not so much attack as it is simple recovery and finding,” he said.

“Right,” Oliver said, “But if he is in danger or peril, that means that I can rescue him and use the deadly force of my arrows to save him, right?”

“Well of course,” Cisco said, “But anyhow let me do explain the plan to you.

You see Barry is in another dimension, but luckily enough for you I found a way to open a new rift slash breach here in the city, all you have to do is go in there, find Barry, save him if and only if he is in any real or actual danger or peril, and then get him home back to us alive and safe, think you can do that?”

“Sure thing,” Oliver said, “But how will I find him there exactly? I mean it’s not like I’ll have google maps or the internet or anything like that, right?”

“Well you’re right, but also no, you can find Barry using this nifty little device that I cooked up and made in the lab, and I call it the Cisco Navigator Device.”

“Okay, and what does it do exactly? And please, say it in English that I can actually understand, I’m not exactly a nerd like you guys despite all the money I have made in the past and despite all the villains that I have also defeated.”

“Think of the CND, that’s the short hand name for this, think of this as a GPS, a Global Positioning System, but also think of it on an inter dimensional scale, and also think of it not to find your spot on a world, but Barry’s instead, okay?”

“Okay, I think I actually got that, an inter dimensional tracking device to locate and then find Barry so that I can save his ass from danger and peril, good.”

“Do you always assume that Barry is in some kind of danger or peril?” Cisco asked powering up the teleportation speed breach portal gateway for him.

“I assume nothing and everything Cisco, that’s what’s kept me alive for so long, and also never underestimating the strength or power of my enemy too.”

“Well then, good luck,” Cisco said handing him the device, “Make sure to keep this safe and always carry it on you, never let it out of your sight, remember, this is our only chance bringing him back home safely, if this is destroyed or perhaps maybe even lost, then there will be no chance in hell, got that?”

“Yeah, I got that,” Oliver said nervously, “So I just step through then?”

“Yeah, just step through, it’s as easy and as simple as that,” Cisco said.

“Well then,” Oliver said turning to them in his hero suit, “Wish me luck.”

And with that said he stepped through the portal to the world of Equestria.

“I hope that both of them will be safe,” Caitlin said watching him vanish.

“They will be Caitlin, or at least I hope so, I would hate to imagine if they weren’t, I mean can you imagine if Barry faced some kind of villain there?”

“Yeah, that wouldn’t be good at all,” Caitlin said staring at the pulsating blue mass of energy that was the breach rift and only gateway back home for them.

Meanwhile Back in Equestria…

Oliver stepped through the portal and took a deep breath in, it seemed like the air was breathable, that was good news, and that was also one less problem, he wouldn’t have to worry about finding the dead lifeless cold body of Barry.

But as he thought that he shuddered, he hated to imagine anything bad at all happening to his friend, it was all just too much for him to take in at once.

Then as he gazed around the landscape he saw that it was small simple rural houses that weren’t more than five stories tall, and he also thought that this looked… well, cartoonish, that was the best (and perhaps the only) word to describe the landscape that he saw all around him, and despite the beauty and simplicity of what he saw all around him, he knew that looks could be very deceiving indeed, after all, he was a billionaire hero that nobody suspected him of being, although he had actually framed himself (on purpose) once to make sure that any suspicion of this idea would immediately and instantly be turned away and dismissed, and it and worked out well enough for many years.

That’s when he noticed all the ponies trotting around, odd that there’s no humans in visible sight or even that he heard them, he thought, in fact there was no sign or trace at all that there ever was or were humans, no roads, no cars, there wasn’t any sound of traffic, only the sounds of nature instead.

But oddly enough when two of them got closer he noticed that they were actually talking to another, and apparently in English too as well somehow.

“Bon Bon I’m telling you that there was a human spotted here a few days ago, Mrs. Cake swears it upon her very life, and what reason can you actually think of or give as to why she would ever lie, especially to me or you?”

“Well I don’t know, Lyra, but there’s no such thing as a human, I’m sure that she just confused him with another creature or species, that’s all.”

“Oh really? Then how come I have heard rumors from the hospital that there was an unidentified creature of unknown origins and species, can you explain that to me?” the light blue pony apparently named Lyra asked the other.

“Well, no, but it was only unconfirmed rumors that you heard, that’s all.”

But that was when the two ponies stumbled across Oliver who stood in their way in the middle of the road, and he was considerably much taller than them.

“Excuse me, sir,” Lyra said, “But what and who are you exactly if I may ask?”

“My name is Oliver Queen, and I am a human from the world slash planet called earth, and I’m looking for a friend that may have come here recently, and from what I could and did gather from your conversation you might actually know something, so do you two girls mind helping me out finding my friend?”

Once this was said the two of them went into silent shock and after what seemed like a very moment to recover from their surprise, Lyra spoke up.

“HA!” she said, “I TOLD YOU THAT THEY WERE REAL! AND I TRIED TO TELL YOU, BUT OH NO, YOU NEVER LISTENED! AND IT TURNS OUT THAT I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG ACTUALLY! THEY USED TO LAUGH AT ME, BUT LOOK WHO’S LAUGHING NOW. I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG ACTUALLY! HAHAHA!”

“Alright then, okay,” Oliver said confused at this reaction, “Back to reality and the question at hand please, and also try to stay focused on this matter.”

“It’s no use trying to talk to her, she’s going to be in her rant mode for quite some long time now,” the other pony said, “But I can help you out, I guess.”

“Well then, that’s good, or so I guess,” he said, “Lead the way then.”

“To where do you want to go exactly?” the pony asked him.

“How about to that hospital that your friend here mentioned about?”

“Alright then,” the pony said, “To the hospital we go then.”

And with that said they trotted off with Oliver following closely behind her.

As he walked he tried to get used to the fact that there were talking ponies, and unicorns, and pegasi too, all creatures of myth and legend back at his home world of earth, but perhaps maybe in other worlds such things weren’t that way, perhaps maybe other worlds had living myths and legends as well too.

It took them a very short time to get to the hospital and after a few questions to the ponies (with threat of using his weapon), he found out that Barry had been checked out and visited the Princesses and the last they heard they were in Canterlot, which was very far away, and so Oliver took the first train ticket that he could to the city (again using the threat and fear of using the full force and power of his deadly weapon) and before it left the station he couldn’t help but to talk to himself, “Hold on Barry,” he said to reassure himself, “We’re coming for you, we all are, and we will find you, I will find you, I promise you that.”

And with that said the rain slowly pulled out of the station and slowly started heading towards the royal and regal grand city that was called Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Conversation

Where Barry, Rainbow Dash, and Lightning Dust talk.

So please stay tuned for more.