• Published 9th Dec 2016
  • 2,934 Views, 50 Comments

'The Flash' meets 'The Dash' - Silver Inkwell



When the Flash ends up in the world of Equestria due to his speed he will have to try to find his way back home with the help of all the other ponies, but can he make it back home or will he have to stay in this new strange foreign land?

  • ...
15
 50
 2,934

Lightning Strikes

Meanwhile Back in the Human World of Equestria…

It was a different time and part of the city now, the bank to be exact.

And it was normal activity for the banks, people came in and out, some wore a normal dress, others did not, but despite the customers that they had they could not expect the next visitor that came in. A man with a hoodie jacket came in and pushed aside all the other people in line and went to the teller at the front, “Excuse me sir, you must wait in line like all the others,” she said.

“I’m not waiting for what I am owed, I want all the money you have, now.”

“Sir, I don’t understand what you’re saying exactly.”

“This is a robbery, give me all the money that you have.”

“Do you really think that this is a good idea?” she asked with a laugh.

“I don’t know, why don’t you tell me?” he said lifting his head to reveal golden yellow eyes and light blonde hair with a silver streak in his hair that made him different, distinct and unique and special and odd from all the others.

But was most different, unique, and special about him was what he did next.

Suddenly he lifted his arms and with his eyes full of anger, hate, and fury he raised them high above his head and then swung them down, and as he did lightning suddenly came out of his hands and fingers too as well.

“YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME?” he asked shouting, “WELL LOOK WHO’S LAUGHING NOW! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR NEW GOD!”

And with that said everyone dropped to the floor in fear as the man laughed maniacally with the power that he held over the whole entire crowd.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter: Alert

Stay tuned for more.