• Published 25th Oct 2016
  • 10,649 Views, 425 Comments

Guided By The Light - neokiva



Jean was a simple seventeen year old guy, living with his big sister in east philadelphia. He was a big geek, played video games, pen & paper role playing games, watching cartoons and anime. until he was sent to Equestria.

  • ...
79
 425
 10,649
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

I have a question what happened to the other lovers of plutona we haven't seen Galaxy eyes was the all the Twilights in a while P.S I want to see Robert some Twilight in a story the one where she said the one that's a demon and the daughter of Princess Luna I would love to see that as a story

About time an intervention happened pally needed it.

Welcome back! To quite a particular Fuck-motheringvampire... "It's been two days, but it feels like years!"

Still glad to see Palutena's shenanigans are ongoing

10479006
The Twilight's are currently preoccupied with the ever expanding library. Galaxy eye's as a dragon tends to sleep more than anything else. So she'll appear rarely.

I want you to try to name all of palutenas' aspects

10480575
domains grouped: Elements(Fire, water, lightning, air/wind, earth) war(war and warfare) life and death(forests,hills, fertility, dead, death, afterlife, mortality, motherhood, sex, childbirth, family, protection, joy, harvest, procreation) love(love, beauty) magic(witchcraft, seidr, necromancy, knowledge of herbs and poisonous plants, ghosts, sorcery ) celestial bodies(the moon) Arts and crafts(dance, music, crafting, craft workers, metals, blacksmithing) balance(light, dark, order, chaos, harmony) wildlife(all animals, cats and equines, hunting) merchants( gold, riches, travel, crossroads, entrance ways)
Grouped together for ease of use.

Comment posted by Zigrth deleted Oct 15th, 2020

A portal opens up from the Multiverse as a stick with a tag on it pops out of the portal and lands at your feet the stick is a size of a baseball bat and the tag says Stick of Truth 1.0 on it on the back of the tag says with great power comes with great responsibility.

You have received a new item from the Multiverse.

Stick of Truth 1.0
Heavily modified stick from Minecraft that has been enchanted with knock-back of 2000 in item that might have been cheated in with some type of unknown power.

Login or register to comment