• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 12 Comments

Twilight's Adventures to Oz - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight finds herself at the land of Oz and must find her way back home to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,523

Epilogue: A Picnic Ending

It's been a few days since the really wedding has happened and Twilight and her friends are enjoying a picnic back at Ponyville. The girls and Spike are at an open field having a nice relaxing picnic lunch. They all are simply enjoying some rest and relaxation after the whole event happened during the wedding and the changeling attack at Canterlot. But now, they are having a good picnic among friends.

Twilight smiles and says, "It was a good idea to have another picnic girls."

"You could say that again," Applejack replies.

"Yeah. After that whole mess after the wedding, I'm hoping to get some r and r," Rainbow Dash says as she feels relaxed.

"It turned out to be a really nice day today," Pinkie says as she eats her cupcake.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "Still, other than the incident with the changelings and ou being unconscious, this turned out to the great wedding."

"Yeah. I'm glad we were able to make this happen for my brother and sister-in-law," Twilight says with a smile.

"Don't forget daring, all of this couldn't have been done without you," Rarity remarks.

"I don't know about that," Twilight replies.

Applejack turns to Twilight and says, "Are you kidding, you were the one who helped organized the wedding."

"And found out Princess Cadence was replaced by a fake," Fluttershy adds.

"And you were able to fight Queen Chrysalis when you found out who she really is," Rainbow Dash adds.

Then Rainbow says, "But if you like, I can spare some time to give you some comeback training so you can defend yourself."

"Rainbow Dash, Twilight can use her magic to fight off the changeling," Rarity says.

"But I couldn't stop her. Her magic was too strong because she feed off of my brother's love and strike me to the wall really hard," Twilight adds feeling a bit sad while talking about it.

Then Fluttershy says, "But I don't we should we worry about it anymore."

"You're right, what is important that you're okay, the wedding has go on as planned, and we enjoy our picnic," Applejack replies.

"And let's not forget that Twilight had the best dream adventure ever!" Pinkie adds while screaming with excitement.

Twilight and the others start laughing and know that it's kind of ture. When Twilight explains to them about her dream, they kind of think Twilight has an interesting, and adventurous dream. They kind of wish they can have something as exciting as Twilight's dream.

Twilight stop laughing and says, "I guess my dream is full of adventures, but I got to make friends in my dreams and... had to help defeat an evil changeling witch."

"Yeah. But it kind of sucks that Queen Chrysalis and her changeling were in the dream too," Rainbow Dash says.

"But at least you took care of her and the changelings in the end," Applejack adds.

Twilight smiles and says, "You're right. I'm just glad everything turned out alright."

"And we get to hear an amazing dream, and some of the part are kind of funny," Spike replies.

"And full of some danger," Rainbow Dash adds with pride.

Then Twilight asks, "So what do you want to do after we have our lunch?"

"We can go play some games at Sweet Acres, "Applejack suggests.

"Yeah. Like hoofball, horseshoe toss, and maybe some races," Rainbow says with excitement.

"I'm not into these kind of races," Rarity replies firmly.

"I'm not much of a racer either, but I'll be happy to do some exercise," Twilight replies.

"That's the spirit Twilight," Rainbow Dash says.

"That sounds like a fun idea," Pinkie says with a smile.

Then Fluttershy says, "And we can have a nap too."

Rainbow Dash looks at Fluttershy with a straight look and says, "A nap? I already have my nap today and Twilight was sleeping for a week. I don't think she even needs a nap."

Then Twilight says, "I may not need a nap, but it will be nice to simply lay on the grass and relax.

"Come on girls, the sooner we finish eating the sooner we can go have some fun," Pinkie replies with excitement.

"I agree. Let's just finish our picnic and then we can start playing some games," Applejack replies.

"Agree," Rarity says with a smile.

The girls and Spike decide to continue having their picnic lunch. They all enjoy to be great friends and can't wait to see what other kinds of adventure they will have in the future.

As they have their lunch, Twilight is deep in thought about the dream she has and the friends she make while having it. Even though it's only a dream, she kind of misses the friends back in Oz and wish here is a way to see thema again. Who knows maybe someday Twilight will be able to have that dream again and able to have more adventures with her friends in the Land of Oz.

Author's Note:

The final chapter and put a calm and simple ending. Yay.

Comments ( 1 )

This story's great ever since I watched the movie when I was younger and I love it.

Login or register to comment