• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 12 Comments

Twilight's Adventures to Oz - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight finds herself at the land of Oz and must find her way back home to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,523

Chapter 7: The Clown who want to Laugh

After some time walking down the yellow dirt road, the 5 friends come across a field which has a big circus tent set up in the middle. There are animal tamers with their animals, acrobats, clowns, and other performers and employees for the circus.

Tin Rainbow surprisingly asks, "What is this place?"

"It looks like a giant circus," Twilight answers looking surprised.

"A circus with a lot of ponies working there," Chinaty adds.

With that, the girls decides to go walk to the circus to see what the show is about. When they reach the circus and walk through the crowd, that they are having trouble getting through the crowd.

"How in the hay are we supposed to get through if there are so many ponies performing in our way?" Appel Crow asks, looking at the many ponies performing and practicing their tricks.

"Well, we'll just need to be careful while walking through," Twilight answers.

Just then Twilight bumps into someone and accidentally knock her over.

Twilight surprisingly screams, "Woah!"

When Twilight and the other pony falls to the ground, they realized they hit each other on the head and kind of hard for that matter.

"Ow!" The pony screams as she rubs her head.

"My head," Twilight says, while rubbing her head with her hoof.

Just then the pony realized and seeing her accidentally bumping into Twilight. When Twilight see the pony who bumps into her, she can see that it's a pink pony with a puffy magenta mane and tail. She is wearing a green fools costume that has yellow and purple balloons on it and has a purple star on one eye and a yellow moon on the other.

She sadly says, "I'm so sorry."

"That's okay," Twilight says.

"Yeah. We know it was an accident," Tin Rainbow replies.

Twilight and the pony stand up to see each other face to face. Twilight can see that the pony looks like Pinkie Pie. In fact, Twilight is starting to notice that the one she has come across looks a lot like her friends in Canterlot. The problem is she isn't understanding why.

Before Twilight can say anything a familiar voice says, "Funny Pie, where are you?"

The pony who is name Funny Pie turns to where the voice is coming from and says, " I'm over here Spot."

The one that calls for Funny Pie comes over to see her. When the figure does, the others are surprised to see a baby dragon. The baby dragon is red with yellow spikes and spots on his cheeks. He also has an orange belly.

The dragon names Spot says, "There you are I was looking for you. We still need to work on our act."

"I know Spot. I was just trying to think of a new routine for us to do for the show," Funny Pie answers.

"Did any of them worked?" Spot asks.

"Some of them seems a bit dangerous and some are kind of to impossible to do," Funny Pie answers nervously.

Spot can see that Funny Pie is having a hard time thinking of a new act.

Spot smile at her and says, "Don't worry Funny Pie, I'm sure we'll come up with a new act that will wow the crowd.

Funny Pie smile, feeling a bit better and says, "Thanks Spot. I know I can always count on you."

Funny Pie notice that the others are smiling at her with warm smiles. She then decides it will be right to introduce themselves to Twilight and the others.

Funny Pie says, "By the way, I'm Funny Pie and this is my best friend, partner, and an assistant, Spot."

Spot wave his claw and says, "Hello."

Twilight smile and says, "Hi, I'm Twilight and these are my friends…"

"Howdy I'm Apple Crow," Apple Crow replies.

"Tin Rainbow," Tin Rainbow says.

"Lionsy," Lionshy quietly replies.

"And I'm Chinaty," Chinaty says with elegants.

"It's very nice to meet all of you," Funny Pie says with a smile.

Spot is about to say something until he notice Chinaty and her elegance and beauty. For some reason, Spot seems to be in aw with Chinaty and this is the first time he is meeting her.

Spot eyes widen and slowly says, "Wow!"

"Spot? Are you okay?"

Spot then starts to adjust his tails and spikes as he says, "How do my spikes look? Are they good?"

"They're good," Funny Pie whispers to him.

The others starts to giggle a little about Spot acting kind of funny in front to them and can see that he seems to develop a crush on Chinaty.

Just then, Funny Pie notice that she never see Twilight and her friends here before.

Funny Pie looks at them carefully and says, "You know…"

"I never see you guys before," Funny Pie adds, add he takes a look at Twilight and the others.

"She right. Are you guys new here?" Spot replies.

"You can say that," Chinaty says.

"So what are you doing here?" Spot asks.

Apple Crow comes over and says, "We're going to see the Wizard of Oz."

"The Wizard?!" Funny Pie and Spot says with surprised looks on their faces when they hear the wizard's name..

"Yes and we need to see him right away," Lionshy replies.

"How come?" Spot asks.

"We need him to help grant our wishes," Tin Rainbow answers.

"And we need to help Twilight get back home before Queen Cocoon gets her hooves on her," Appel Crow adds sounding worried.

Funny Pie and Spot are starting to make a scared and horror look on their faces when the witch's name is mention.

The two performers shockley says, "Queen Cocoon?!"

"Are you serious?!" Spot asks with a horrorly shock on his face.

"Afraid so," Apple Crow sadly answers.

Funny Pie and Spot can see that Twilight and her friends have a serious problem and with having a witch queen after them, they're going to need some help with this.

Funny Pie surprisingly says, "Wow sounds like you have a looooooong journey ahead of you."

"And it sounds like you can use some help," Spot adds.

"Which is why we're going to see you," Funny Pie says cheerfully.

Twilight and the others look at Funny Pie and Spot with a shock look on their faces about what the two are saying.

Twilight surprisingly asks, "You are?"

"Are you sure?" Chinaty asks with concerns.

"Well yeah. It seems to be a cool adventure," Spot answers with excitement.

"And we were hoping that the wizard can help us be more funny. So we can help make ponies and other creatures laugh," Funny Pie replies.

Twilight thinks it will be a good idea for Funny Pie and Sopt to come with them. Apple Crow and the others are thinking the same thing. After all, they have wishes of their own that they hope the wizard can help them with.

"Alright, you both can come with us," Twilight answers with a smile on her face.

Funny Pie smiles and cheerfully screams, "Oh boy! This is going to be so fun!"

Twilight comes to Funny Pie and says, "But remember, we need to be careful."

"She's right. Who knows is when Queen Cocoon's changeling soldiers might be lurking about," Appe Crow adds with a serious look on her eyes,

Funny pine simple smiles and says, "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be perfectly safe as long as we don't get caught."

"But what about your performance," Lionshy asks with concerns.

"Don't worry, we were given a week off anyway," Spot reassures the group of friends.

Then Funny Pie happily screams, "Now let's go!"

With that, Funny Pie starts to hop away from the friends with a smile on her face.

Then she sings, "Oh! We're off to see the wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. We hear he is a whiz of a wiz, if ever a wiz there was. If ever, oh ever a wiz there was, The Wizard of Oz is one because. Because, because, because, because, because, because of the wonderful things he does. We're off to see the wizard,The Wonderful Wizard of Oz."

As Funny Pie leaves while singing a song. Everyone excluding Spot are confused about Funny Pie's methods and the ways she is acting chipper.

Apple Crow turns to Spot and asks, "Is she always like this?"

"She's like this a lot, but she's still a great pony to be around," Spot replies.

"You know. She a bit strange," Tin Rainbow says with a weird and confused look on her face.

"And reminds me of somepony I know…" Twilight adds.

Then Twilight quietly mutters, "A little too much like her."

Then Tin Rainbow says, "Let's get going before we lose her."

With that, the girls and the baby dragon follow their new member of the group before she gets too far ways from them. Now that all seven of them are on the journey together, they need to be extra careful and make sure they follow the road to see the wizard and hope he can help them.

Author's Note:

I know adding the song maybe strange but I feel it's funny and necessary to do it. :twilightsmile: :rainbowlaugh: