• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 12 Comments

Twilight's Adventures to Oz - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight finds herself at the land of Oz and must find her way back home to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,523

Prologue: A Spell turned Tornado


At the night before the wedding:

Twilight is in the altar feeling very upset, worried, and alone. Twilight tried to warn everyone about What Cadence was doing to her brother, but nopony listen, not even Princess Celestia or her own brother. She starts to shed some tears feeling so sad and alone and doesn't know what to do.

Just then Princess Cadence walks towards Twilight with a calm smile on her face. Princess Cadence put her hoof on Twilight’s hoof in order to get her attention.

Twilight looks up to see her and she feels very guilty for accusing her foal sitter.

Twilight says, “Oh Cadence, I’m so so sorry.”

Princess Cadence smile for a little bit, but then she starts to make a mean face.

Cadence angrily says, “Not as sorry as you’re gonna be.”

Twilight is shocked to hear Cadence say that. Then Cadence light up her horn with a green magic aura. Twilight realized that this isn't Cadence because her magic is a light blue aura and her Cadence is very kind and caring.

Then princess Cadence starts to blast Twilight with her magic, but Twilight manage to teleport herself out of the way in time.

“What are you doing?” Twilight scaredly says.

“Getting you out of my hooves for good,” Cadence answers angrily. Then she starts to blast magic at Twilight.

Twilight manages to teleport herself and then she use her magic to blast her back. When the magic hit her and falls to the ground. Princess Cadence gets really angry and use her magic to surround herself with her magic. Then she starts to change her to her true for. Her wings becomes transparent, her horns becomes long and black. She comes tall as Princess Celestia, her hair is straight and dark green like, and her eyes are a blowing green and blue color.

Twilight gasps with horror to see that this isn’t princess Cadence at all. She understand what’s going on now. This creature has taken Cadence and takes her appearance and convince everyone that she’s the real princess. She also figure out that this is the threat that her brother is talking about. She then falls back on the ground with a shock seeing the imposter right before her eyes.

Twilight asks with a shock, “What? Who are you?”

Then pony laughs evilly and says, “My name is is Chrysalis, queen of the changelings and as queen it is up to me to find food for my subject.”

Twilight is curious yet very scared of the pony. She never seen a creature like her before and also never read about them in any of her books.

She can’t help, but asks, “What do you eat?”

Chrysalis make a smug on her face hearing Twilight asking that question.

Chrysalis comes close to Twilight and puts her hoof under chin and raise Twilight head up to have a better lot at her.

Chrysalis evilly says, “We feed on love”

“Love?” Twilight questionably says with a shock.

“Yes.” Chrysalis answers with a smirk on her face.

Then Chrysalis use her magic to hold Twilight in the spot she is remaining. Twilight tries to fight it, but is unable to break free.

Then Chrysalis says, “Equestria has more love than any place that I have encounter. My changelings will be able to feed on so much love than we ever dreamed of!”

Twilight is shocked to hear what Chrysalis is saying. She then realized that she’s been pretending to be Cadence and been around her brother.

Twilight eyes widen and scaredly says, “You mean… you’ve been feeding on my brothers love for Cadence, this whole time.”

“Good guess. Ever since I took her place, I been feeding of of his love for her and every ounce of love I fed will make him weaker and it’s only a matter of time before my changelings break his protection. First Canterlot, then... all of Equestria!” Chrysalis says screaming at the end..

Twilight is very shocked to hear that not only her brother is in trouble, but all of Equestria is endanger, including her friends, family, and her home.

Twilight lights up her horn and angrily screams, “I won’t let you do this!”

Twilight is able to get the strength to blast the Changeling Queen at the side. When she hit Chrysalis, the queen lost control of her magic and Twilight is free from Chrysalis hold on her.

“Chrysalis angrily looks at Twilight and screams, “You little pest!”

“Chrysalis and Twilight starts to battle each other in the alter. Chrysalis has the advantage since she can fly with her wings.

Just then, Chrysalis hit Twilight with her magic on the chest so hard that she is pushed to the wall to the altar with full force.

“Ahh!” Twilight screams in horror as she hits the wall of the altar very hard.

Twilight then falls to the ground feeling in pain and agony. Twilight tries to get up, but her head and body hurts so much that she can’t get up and focus.

Chrysalis walks over to Twilight with an evil look on her face and says, “Now to take care of you once and for all.”

Twilight looks at the changeling queen still banged up and weakly asks, “What are… you doing?

Chrysalis lights up her horn says, “I am going to send you somewhere where no pony’s will find you and where to keep ponies from stoping me with my plans.”

“Help…” which is the only word she can say.

Chrysalis use her magic to create a circle of green flames around Twilight. Twilight head falls on the ground, but her eyes still remain open. She can still see Queen Chrysalis through the flames and her eyes start to glow.

Chrysalis says, “Good bye…”

Chrysalis transform into Cadence and evilly says, “Twilight Sparkle.”

The changeling queen in Cadence form walks away laughing with her work being down. As Twilight is being in the flame, she soon lost consciousness and is sent away from the wedding to somewhere, where no pony can find her and think on how nopony is going to find her after what happened earlier.

Author's Note:

Twilight is being sent away. How will things turn out Twilight

Wait and see.