• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 1,523 Views, 12 Comments

Twilight's Adventures to Oz - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Twilight finds herself at the land of Oz and must find her way back home to Equestria.

  • ...
3
 12
 1,523

Chapter 15: The Power of Friendship

Twilight is still shocked to see that her friends has been held hostage and now she has two choices. She can either lose the choker or lose her friends. Her friends are still trapped in the cocoon trying to get out of the cocoon and try to make Twilight reason as to why she shouldn't give the choker up to Queen Cocoon.

Tin Rainbow screams in protests, "Don't do it Twilight!"

"We're not worth it!" Lionshy says with sadness.

"She'll become powerful if you do," Apple Crow screams.

"Please! Don't do it!" Funny Pie adds with fear.

Twilight can see that her friends really don't want her to give the choker to Queen Cocoon, but they will end up putting their lies on the line.

Queen Cocoon angrily screams, "Enough! I'm waiting for an answer."

Twilight looks at her friend with sadness and watery eyes. She really care for her friends so much that she doesn't want to lose them. For some reason, even though she doesn't know much about them, they mean a lot ot her. She looks at the choker and can see that even though she will keep the choker safe, losing the one she become friends with will pay the price. At that moment, Twilight has made the ultimate decision.

Twilight sighs sadly and answers, "I'll give you the choker in exchange for my friends."

Her friends gasps with horror hearing Twilight decision. Queen Cocoon on the other hoof is glad that Twilight has made such a decision. To Twilight it feels that it's the right decision for her to make.

Queen Cocoon make a smug on her face and says, "What a wise decision you made?"

"Let them go," Twilight firmly says.

With her magic, Queen Cocoon release Apple Crow and the others from their cocoon prison and they all run back to Twilight. Twilight knows since the changeling witch lives up to her promise, it's only right that Twilight live up to her.

Then Queen Cocoon says, "Now give it to me."

Twilight uses her magic to take off the choker and levitates it to Queen Cocoon. Queen Cocoon then uses her own magic to carry the choker to herself. The next thing Queen Cocoon does is put the choker on her neck. Then the choker start to glow a dark green like.

Queen Cocoon smiles evilly and says, "At last back to where it belongs."

At that moment, Queen Cocoon feels that her power is growing stronger. Now that she has her choker back, she is planning on using her power to take over Oz and there's nothing that can be done to stop it.

On the other side of the room, Twilight and her friends can see Cocoon powers growing stronger. Appel Crow and the others don't understand as to why Twilight would give the choker up.

Spot sadly says, "Twilight, what were you thinking?"

"Can't believe you would do that for us," Apple Crow replies with a worried look.

"I'm sorry guys, but I don't have any other choice," Twilight explains sadly.

"You could have just keep the choker," Tin Rainbow says.

"But you all would have become food for the changelings. I don't want that to happen," Twilight says sounding very upset.

The others are surprised to hear that Twilight gives up the choker for their sake. Twilight knows that giving the choker up is a hard decision, but her friends are important to her.

Twilight looks up to her and explains, "Ever since I first met you on my journey to the castle, I become friends with you and we all had some great time on our adventure. Being together, helping each other, and I want to help you grant your wishes. You all want to help me with my wish and I don't want your efforts go to waste and don't want you all to get hurt because of me. What I'm trying to say, you all are my friends and you're important to me."

After hearing Twilight's speech, her friends are surprised that even though they barely know her, she consider them a friends and they are important to her. They also can see that when they first meet each other, they start to feel like they're important to each other.

Apple Crow says, "Twilight, you're important to us too."

"Yeah. You asked us to come with you so our wishes will come true," Tin Rainbow adds.

"You are so kind to use and we want to make sure your wish will come true too," Lionshy replies happily.

"And you have a great heart to care so much for us. It shows you have a good heart," Chinaty adds with a smile.

"And we had a great time on our adventure to see the wizard, see the witch of the moon and west, and came to this spooky castle," Funny Pie replies happily.

"And you able to rescue me too," Crystal Heart replies.

"I guess in a way, we owe you for all you done for us. Even if it means you might not be able to get your wish," Spot says.

Twilight starts to feel that her heart is really happy that her friends and the witch say good things about her. It shows that her sacrifice isn't vague after all.

Twilight starts to shed tears of joy and says, "Thanks everyone. And I hope there will be a way for your wishes to come true."

With that they all give each other a great big hug and are very happy to be friends and together. Queen Cocoon on the other hand can feel the love and friendship between them and it's very strong and powerful.

Queen Cocoon says with a smirk on her face, "Isn't that sweet, it seems that your love and friendship is very strongs. In fact it's so strong that I want it all."

She then start to light up her magic and says, "Now step aside, that Twilight has more love than anypony here. I think I shall have her first."

With that, she uses her magic to create a magical beam that will be enough to take the love from Twilight body. Her friends would not stand for it so they use themselves as a shield to protect Twilight. Just then a powerful force field comes up and the beam has been disintegrated.

Queen Cocoon surprisingly says, "What?!"

Twilight and her friends look to the a rainbow force field is protecting them from Queen Cocoon wrath. They are wondering where the force field is coming from and why.

Just then the gem of the choker starts to make a rainbow glow that shines all over the room. The shine is so bright that it blinds everyone in the room. No one, not even Queen Cocoon has a clue of what is going on.

"What's going on?" Queen Cocoon surprisingly asks.

"What's happening?" Chinaty asks.

"I don't know," Twilight replies while covering her eyes.

Just then the choker give an a shock on Queen Cocoon And it removes herself from her neck. With that, the choker starts to make it's way towards Twilight. Twilight and the others see it and are wondering why the choker is heading towards her.

In Rainbow surprisingly says, "The choker is coming back to Twilight."

"But why?" Lionshy asks, looking surprised.

The choker reach to Twilight and place itself on her neck. Just then the choker starts to glow rainbow color brighter. When that happens Twilight, Lionshy, Tin Rainbow, Apple Crow, Chinaty, and Funny Pie starts to glow rainbow like as well.

"What's going on?" Spot asks with the shock.

"I think the choker is responding to the girls love and friendship towards each other." Crystal Heart suspect.

Just then a magical a rainbow representing the friendship of the girls turn into a big sonic boom all over the room. The boom has caused a strange reason while taking place. Twilight and her friends fly out of the castle and Crystal Heart is flying carrying Spot on her back. Just the magic boom cause all the changeling including their queen to change into normal ponies mostly unicorns and pegasus. And their queen became a normals alicorn. They still have their color of their mane and tail, eyes, and fur but are more pony like now. After the beam, the choker has changed into a six pointed magenta star on a back wrap. Twilight and her friends are carried back to the Crystal City and Crystal Heart and Spot are able to follow them.

When Queen Cocoon and her changeling s look at themselves, they can see they are now normal ponies. Queen Cocoon doesn't like it at first, but then notice that here is a change within them. Turns out changing into ponies might be a good thing for them. So at that moment, they decide to live their lives as normal ponies and not to feed on love again. It may take a while for them to repay for their action but it will be worth it.

Back at the Crystal City, Twilight and her friends lands on the ground and the magic fades away and they are back to normal. But then, they pass out on the floor and fall asleep. Crystal Heart and Spot make it back to the castle to see the action and know this looks serious.

Spot goes over to the girls and worriedly asks, "What happened to them?"

Before they can answers a familiar stallion voice says, "They're resting right now."

Crystal Heart and Spot turn to see Star Sphere, Celeste, and Moon Dusk at the front door.

Crystal Heart turns to the girls and worriedly asks, "Will they be okay?"

"They will, but need time for them to get their strength back," Star Sphere answers.

"We'll take them the rooms so they can rest," Celeste replies.

"And can you explain what happened to you? We all been searching for you for weeks," Moon Dusk asks in concern.

At that time, while Crystal Heart explain what happened to her, Twilight and the others, Star Sphere and Celeste take Twilight and the other girls to a place where they can rest. Then they are going to help them get well again so they can ask about the magic they feel earlier when they arrive at the castle.

Author's Note:

Twilight and her friends defeated the changeling, see how will it go for them after this event.

See you there.