• Published 30th Aug 2016
  • 387 Views, 22 Comments

STAR-BOUND (Complete.) - QueenMegumin



Sky Ranger, and a planet full of ponies. Will he come home? (Inspired by Starfall)

  • ...
8
 22
 387

One Slip Up Later..

"This is sooo boring!"

Rainbow Dash was sitting on a small cloud hovering above the ground. She was extremely bored because Applejack ran off to do some work around her farm.
"You alright Dashie?"

Pinkie Pie had ran over, and started to talk to her, she would of done something with her, but currently everypony seems to be working.

"I was fine, until you came over." Rainbow Dash quickly said, then she saw something shimmer at the corner of her eye

"Was I bothering you or something?" Pinkie Pie was smirking at her, but she lost all focus on her, and was looking towards the sky. "Dash?"

"Do you see that?" Rainbow Dash pointed her hoof towards the sky, where there seemed to be something shimmering, and getting closer.


"Warning, High amount of altitude loss detected." APS screamed at me, of course I knew that, I'ts not the first time I've crash landed onto a unknown hostile planet. "Sky! we need to activate the engines before we crash into the ground!" And thats what I did, I was pulling onto the control stick, pulling it as high as it would go, I could hear metal screech and fall off the ship, the engines roaring from the giant amount of force heading into the ship. With the high amount of force, the entire ship was heated, we were doing a uncontrolled re-entry.

"I'm doing the best I can Aps!" No joke there.

"We're about less then 300 metres from the surface!" Of course, we could land at that speed, hopefully.


Rainbow Dash wasn't the only one looking at the falling object, from a shimmer to a full on flaming ball. The thing was falling down fast. "Dash?" Pinkie Pie was talking to her again.

"I see that thing falling down." Rainbow Dash peered over to Canterlot, she could see Princess Celestia riding down to Ponyville. Its not every day you see something that large fall down. She could see the other ponies panicking, "We need the others." Rainbow Dash said, getting up, before heading towards Twilight's Home.


"APS! Do something!" I shouted at the console, we were dropping incredibly fast, too fast for the engines.

"I'm trying the best I can! We can land, but not without damage!" And I thought we were good.

"THEN DO IT!" I shouted at the AI, I cant really keep calm in this situation. Thank the lord I brought the P.R.A.W.N. and S.V.U. otherwise I would have a high chance at being stranded, with no easy mobility and protection from the wildlife.

"Hold onto something!"

Then. Blackout.


"Everypony! Please calm down!" Princess Celestia shouted at the other ponies, nearly instantly they all calmed down and listened to her. "This is a very important problem for us, we are dealing with some sort of metal contraption that hit Equestia just before. Already I have sent the majority of my best guards to go explore what landed here." Multiple hooves went up. "Yes, Applejack?"

"Will the elements of harmony be needed for this?"

"Maybe, we wont really know what it is exactly." More hooves went up. "Please, Ponies, we dont really have much time for this, only a few more questions." Multiple hooves went down after Princess Celestia said that. "Yes, Twilight?"

"How long will it take for the other ponies to find this object?"

"We dont know exactly, but please stay calm, this is all the time I have for, and if you have any more messages you can send it to me." And just like that Princess Celestia flew off back to Canterlot.


"Sky! Wake up! We landed."

"Successfully?" No response. "I guess we need a'lot of repairs?"

"Well, how about you look for yourself." I looked up, and I saw something that would break a person's heart, my ship, in ruins, wings and engines all over the place, with scraps sticking deep into the dirt. Wait, dirt?

"Whats this planet called APS?"

"Unknown Planet at Unknown Star." Of course, well, at least I survived, but I have no clue what caused it.

"What could of caused this?" No Response, I guess she was processing or something, so I got up and started putting all of the broken ship parts into a small pile, at least the manual survived, so I can read that and check what part goes where.

"System Error caused too much power to be placed into the warp drive, causing us to go light years from the solar system."

"Are we still in the Milky Way?"

"No clue." There we go, I'm in the middle of nowhere, with no clue if im even still in the same galaxy, for all I know, I could be in the middle of a completely different galaxy from the Milky Way.

"So, were in the middle of nowhere, on this Earth-like planet?"

"Yep." That's quite a shock, its a planet, with dirt. Next thing I'm going to see is some sort of city the size of Las Vegas. Of course I looked at the nearby trees, Same size as Oak Trees.

"Deploy the S.V.U, I want to explore around the area."

"I've done some system checks, we should be able to takeoff after a few repairs onto the landing gears and engines." Well, that was going to take awhile.


"Your Majesty, we have looked at the area the "thing" crash landed has seem to have moved." That shocked Princess Celestia, It was something that moved, perhaps some sort of monster, maybe a Hydra?

"Send the Pegusi."

Author's Note:

As you might of guessed, the P.R.A.W.N suit and Sentinels are from other games (Subnautica and No Man's Sky) I decided to do this because I do enjoy these games. And it would sorta be cool to expand their story into my stories.