• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 676 Views, 15 Comments

Truths of a prophecy - Cookiedash



Before the Princesses, the Chaos brought havoc on equestria, there was no harmony and the land was being destroyed. The ponies only hope was to seek an ancient prophet deep in the woods. Now, after thousands of years, the Chaos is back.

  • ...
1
 15
 676

PreviousChapters Next
Cutie marks

The youngest will perform a sonic blast, bringing the six together for harmony at last

Talents for showing others talents, these three shall become hope, chance and courage

-----6 years before Nightmare moon returns-----

"Nice going Klutzershy! They'll ground you permanently!" Dumbbell jeered.
"Ha! My baby brother can fly better than you!" Hoops laughed.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" A new voice shouted, a cyan filly with a vibrant rainbow mane had flown in front of Fluttershy to defend her from the bullies.
"OOH, what are ya gonna do, Rainbow CRASH!" Hoops asked, punctuating the word 'Crash' by stomping his hoof onto the soft cloud.
"Keep making fun of her and find out!" Rainbow retorted.
"You think you're such a big shot! Why don't you prove it?" Dumbbell challenged.
"What do you have in mind?" Rainbow asked, challenge accepted.

A race was set up, The rule was simple, Follow all the rings. Rainbow Dash's aim, was to beat both Hoops and Dumbbell, if she did, then they would stop bullying both fillies, If Hoops or Dumbbell won, then they could bully the fillies as much as they wanted.
"You're going down!" Hoops declared,
"In history maybe! See you boys at the finish line." Rainbow replied. The race began and Rainbow immediately took the lead, it was only a small lead but it was enough, Hoops was flanking her and Dumbbell was tailing Hoops. At the first turn Rainbow and Hoops made it through, the former gaining even more of a lead, now Hoops was only tailing her. Dumbbell however, missed the turn and crashed into a cloud podium. Hoops managed to catch up to Rainbow, though he had skipped a few rings. He barged Rainbow out of the way.
"Later Rainbow Crash!" he flew off, taking the lead.
"HEY!" Rainbow shouted and took after him, with even greater speed. She flew past him like a hare passing a tortoise, Hoops was swept away by the gust of wind that was too slow to keep up with Rainbow Dash. Rainbow flew faster and faster downwards towards the last ring. As soon as she reached it, she made a break neck turn back upwards, managing to perform a sonic rainboom in the process. She flew through the finish line, winning the race, a rainbow trailing behind her and a new, colorful lightning bolt tattoo on her flanks.

---

Down on the ground, in a small opening in White tail woods, Fluttershy was playing with the animals, when she heard a massive explosion that scared all the animals away.
"Shhh, its okay" She quietly said to the rabbits huddling under a bush. *Knock, Knock* "You can come out" She said to the squirrels in the tree. "Everything's okay" She told the frogs in the lake. "There's nothing to be afraid of" She gently informed the ducks in the clouds.
"Quack!" was the response she got. She flew down to the ground again and the animals came to greet her. It was then that Fluttershy noticed she could understand the animals. three pink butterflies flashed calmly onto her flanks.

---

"What is your problem, horn?!!" Filly Rarity shouted to her horn. It had brought her all the way out into no-where for a rock. "I came out all this way for a rock!! Mmnnghh!!! DUMB ROCK! AHH!" A huge explosion occurred, Rarity stepped back and saw a multitude of colors. As the rainbow circle passed, the rock cracked open, revealing tonnes of jewels. That afternoon, rarity stitched the gems into the costumes for that night's play. At the performance, the clothes were spectacular, the teacher looked at Rarity with sparkles in her eyes. Three diamonds found their way onto Rarity's flanks.

---

Applejack was staring out towards the countryside. "Cockledoodledoo" she weekly said. "Ah wonder what Granny Smith and Big Mackintosh are up to, *sigh* Ah, bet they're apple bucking their way through the red delicious trees. What ah wouldn't give for just one baht." Suddenly, there was a huge explosion and a rainbow appeared pointing back to Ponyville. Straight away, Applejack ran home,as soon as she greeted her brother and her Granny, three glossy red apples, stained themselves on Applejacks flanks.

---

"I'm sorry I wasted your time" Twilight said sadly to the judges. She had failed her entrance exam to get into the school for gifted unicorns. She was very depressed. She barely got a spark of magic, let alone enough to hatch an egg! The judges scribbled on their clip boards. All of a sudden, there was a huge explosion. Twilight felt the magic surging through her. She had a magical outburst, her magic was being channeled by surprise. She shot a magic beam towards the egg and it hatched, then she levitated the four judges, turned her parents into potted plants and magically enhanced the baby dragon to become an adult dragon. Princess Celestia saw this and came up to the exam room. There she saw Twilight Sparkle having a magical outburst, but she couldn't stop. Celestia put a gentle hoof on Twilight's shoulder and calmed her down. The judges were dropped to the floor, Twilight's parents changed back and the baby/adult dragon was transformed back into a baby.
"Twilight Sparkle," Princess Celestia started
"I'm so sorry" Twilight interrupted.
"You have a very special gift, I don't think I've ever come across a unicorn with your raw abilities." The princess finished.
"Huh?"
"But you need to learn to tame these abilities through focus study."
"Huh?"
"Twilight Sparkle, I'd like to make you my own personal protege here at the school."
"HUH?"
"Well?" The princess asked. Twilight looked to her parents, who nodded vigorously.
"YES!!!!" Twilight cried out
"One more thing." The Princess said.
"MORE?!" Came Twilight's reply. The princess simply pointed a hoof to Twilight's flank. A purple star with five white stars surrounding it was adorned on Twilight's flank.

---

Pinkamena Diane Pie was on the south farm with her family, preparing to rotate the rocks to the east field. She pushed a rock to the small pile she had made. A bell rang, signalling that the work for that day was over. Pinkamena looked up, her sisters, mother and father were going inside, closing the door behind them and leaving Pinkamena in the field. Pinkamena was sad, there was no happiness in her family, nopony smiled, they always frowned. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion. Pinkamena looked up and saw a huge circular rainbow flying towards her. The circular rainbow blasted some wind towards her and it poofed up her mane, making it frizzy and messy. Then, from where the explosion had come from, a rainbow appeared. It made the pinkie pie smile. Then, she had an idea, she would make her family smile too! The next thing she knew, she was calling out to her parents to come inside the silo.
"Mom, I need you and dad and the sisters to come in her. Quick!" then she shut the door behind her. The music was already playing and everything had been set up, there were cakes and balloons and streamers and everything else you would find at a party, It was so bright and joyful that nopony could have gone in there and not smiled. Pinkamena's family walked into the silo and looked around.
"Surprise!" Pinkanmena Diane pie exclaimed "Do you like it? It's called a party!" Pinkie waited a few seconds to see her families reaction, they were wearing unsure expressions,
"Oh, you don't like it" Pinkamena turned away, looking over her shoulder, she saw her family's unsure expressions become huge smiles.
*Gasp*"You like it! I'm so happy!!" Pinkie Pie shouted, [she liked that name, from now on, that's what ponies would call her.] Three balloons, two blue one yellow, faded onto her flanks.

---

After a day of getting Twilight Sparkle prepared for the next day, Celestia was laying in her bed. Something felt different, it wasn't bad, it was just different, like how after drinking a cup of coffee you might feel a bit more energized. But Celestia couldn't put a hoof on why she felt that way. She closed her eyes, however, just before she fell asleep, a memory flashed into her mind, 'The youngest will perform a sonic blast, bringing the six together for harmony at last' 'The prophecy! It has come true! But how? And what does the prophecy mean???' then something else found it's way into her mind, it wasn't a memory, it was new. Talents for showing others talents, these three shall become hope, chance and courage. Then Celestia fell into the realm of dreams.

PreviousChapters Next