• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 679 Views, 15 Comments

Truths of a prophecy - Cookiedash



Before the Princesses, the Chaos brought havoc on equestria, there was no harmony and the land was being destroyed. The ponies only hope was to seek an ancient prophet deep in the woods. Now, after thousands of years, the Chaos is back.

  • ...
1
 15
 679

PreviousChapters Next
Cutie mark crusaders-Beast hunters!

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom had all met when Nightmare moon returned. They had stuck together through that time, and had become best friends. They had formed their own group. One that they called 'the cutie mark crusaders'. It was a group that was dedicated to helping others get their cutie marks, and their own, of course. After Scootaloo's 'super awesome amazing, best pony in all of Equestria, idol' Rainbow Dash, saves them from Nightmare moon and the beasts, and Pinkie Pie had sent them all home. The three had rushed over to Sweet Apple acres with Big Mac. They had gone into Applebloom's room where they had begun to discuss events so far.

"..and now we are sitting here discussing what has happened." Sweetie Belle finished.

"So, whut next?" Applebloom asked.

"Hmmm, we should definitely try something super cool to get our cutie marks!" Scootaloo exclaimed

"But wouldn't that be dangerous with all the beasts running around?" Sweetie Belle inquired.

"Yeh, Scoots. Ah mean, 'round Ponyville wouldn't be so bad, but whut if the beasts don't agree?"

"We could get our cutie marks in Beast hunting! Yeh! How about that!"

"How are we going to do that? The beasts are at least twice the size of a full grown manticore and we're barley half the size of a full grown pony!"

"We have to do it! Our sisters are still out there! And I want to help Rainbow Dash! What if they can't do it on their own? They are trying to take on Nightmare moon! How awesomer can you get if you succeed! And I want to prove to Rainbow Dash that I'm awesome! Plus, we might actually get our cutie marks in helping them, if that's true, and we don't help them then we'd never get our cutie marks!"

"Actually, Rainbow Dash ain't your sister, but Ah see your point. Hmm...We'd need to git some stuff together, and sneak out. But ma brother would see us leavin a mile away!"

"Not if we left out the window..." Scootaloo suggested

"Us two can't fly an' you c'n barely git off'a the ground!"

"Then we'll zip line! We'll string a rope from here to that tree over there" Scootaloo said, pointing a hoof at a lone tree at the edge of the farm, a few meters from the house "And then we'll go down it!"

"How are we going to set up a rope that far without Big Mac noticing?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Hmmm, I don't know, but we'll figure something out. I'm not giving up on this idea, Rainbow Dash wouldn't!"

"Ah don't think Rainbow Dash would have that sort o' idea Scoots. 'Specially sein' as she c'n fly."
--Time skip--
The crusaders soon had everything they needed and the zip line was set up. Don't ask how they got all of this set up, nopony knows.

"Right, you girls strapped in?" Scootaloo asked

"Ah'm ready!"

"Me too! But I'm not sure about this, what if-" Sweetie Belle was cut off abruptly as Scootaloo jumped out the window along the zip line, dragging the other two crusaders with her. After detaching themselves from the zip line, the crusaders headed out. They were fully clothed in spy costumes and each had a saddlebag packed full to the brim with supplies. Each had their own special gadget they had managed to pick up. Scootaloo had Night vision goggles, Applebloom had wall-climbing sticky shoes and Sweetie Belle had a spy camera, disguised as a pen, it also worked as a pen. The three each had special ear pieces, in case they got split up and they also each had a large net and a set of tranquilizers, They didn't have a gun, so they used make shift blow pipes instead, made by Applebloom. They worked surprisingly well. The crusaders crept around Ponyville, they didn't really need to, because nopony was around, they had all locked themselves indoors, and the beasts weren't patrolling now, they left to the Everfree forest hours ago. That was where the CMC were heading. To capture a beast.

Author's Note:

Short chapter, I know, but it's just the beginning of the CMC's own adventure. XD

PreviousChapters Next