• Published 7th Aug 2016
  • 8,766 Views, 35 Comments

Rarity's New Performance - Citrus Recluse



So, hey, it's Rarity! I got hypnotized by Discord into a being, like, a total bimbo, and he sent me to this nice theater company to help me address my needs. But I think I may, like, end up being more than the company was prepared for ...

  • ...
41
 35
 8,766
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Still not enough scenes of my forcing the girls to drink from my 'girls' if you ask me!

Sorry to say this Citrus but i must agree with Rariboobies on this one. :pinkiecrazy:

7474524

I understand there's some logistical and grammar issues that both me and my proofread failed to catch.

But I don't recall taking you up on your offer.

is this the end of this "Saga" Or will there be more to go? Like how Celestia and Luna find out about what happened to Twilight and the others

7475565

It's the end, yeah. Though perhaps I should have thrown in a mention to the Princesses at the end, but oh well.

7490978

No, I don't think I recognize anything with that as a name. Unless it's Iron Chef, but I'm pretty sure that's not relevant.

I think when the Princess finds out she will show up and burn the Chaos magic out of there and then return the Mane 6 back to normal, of course she might merge their elements with their bodies so they don't get effected by Chaos magic like this again.

Bad end.

>"Asphyxiation." I say. "If we pull it off just right ..." I can already hear Pinkie wheezing, her breathing constricted.
-The fuck ?

the first person perspective is a bit off for me, but that's just personal preference. Great concept though!

Login or register to comment