• Published 28th Jun 2015
  • 2,581 Views, 62 Comments

Project Harmony One. - Megaskullmon



It's been 2000 year's since Equestria has found a station adrift in the middle of their space. They rebuild it and take up house. To keep their world from falling apart,They must work on peace with other species. While exploring the cosmos.

  • ...
13
 62
 2,581

PreviousChapters Next
Season four: Chapter Eleven: The time has come. :Element Vs counter arc: Ride to final battle arc

Citizen G'Kar: No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power tyrants and dictators cannot stand.

Sometimes, a leader of the zebra world must do what the world around them wants—but killing a daughter of a leader in hiding. Trying to fully take over the world through terror and killing a hero to the others of the world it’s no way to get them under your hoof. It’s a way to cause the one you kill to be the martyr of those who wants peace.



Written by a former leader found dead in the river.

I stood with the other leaders while we watched Savannah being dragged through the streets. I notice Glyphs guards threaten the citizens that they will be killed if they don’t stone or toss objects at the mare.

I glance at the large stallion who stood beside the other leaders. We are ready for the battle ahead and we contacted the resistance to be ready. Bright Wing walks behind the dragged Savannah; he has his face hidden in his helmet. I could tell from the movement of his body he is not happy with what is going on with Savannah.

One of Glyph's guards grabs a large stone tossing it into the head of Savannah after they stopped for a moment I use my powers to make the rock fly back at the guard and it smacks him so hard in the head he is knocked out.

Glyph stands up on a stage and lifts his hooves to silence everyone.

“This is the final path of Savannah inside the old palace of her father; she will be killed and her blood will drain on the stones her father helped place. If he finally comes to see me so I can take power from him and then I will be your real king,”

Glyph smiles looking over to Bright Wing.

“I offered Bright Wing here a planet of ours for Disharmony. There is no way we will ever be treated like trash again by ponies and a half and half abominations. That is why when I fully become a leader we will exile every half-zebra on this planet. We can only allow the pure of blood.”

A roll of my eyes only the pure blood can only live here? What gives him the right to only bring in the pure? I glance over at Bright Wing. I can tell again from how he stands there that he wants to stab Glyph right now.

“Now to speak for me is the disharmony element of honor Bright Wing.”

Bright Wing takes off his helmet and stares at the zebras. He puts his helm back on and heads inside the palace looking over to Savannah and nodding to her. Glyph stares at the bird going inside as he leans into one of his guards. I see him say keep an eye on him.

“Now we will do what must be done. We need to kill Savannah for the crimes of her father. If she will give us the way to New Celestia and give us all that we deserve then we shall release her. It's only fair if we get the freedom the rest of the universe gives. Then we shall end her and her father and destroy their peace.”

Savannah stays silent, she closes her eyes and after a while, she is dragged into the palace. I look at the other leaders including the one who put Glyph on the throne. I nod to him, he gives me a nod and we head inside to be ready for what is to come.

When we get inside the press and cameras show the rest of the universe what is about to happen. It’s something I am worried about and I close my eyes sighing when we get all set up. Many zebras come in. I haven't seen many zebras before.

Savannah is brought to the throne Glyph sits down on it and smirks.

“Savannah you’re found guilty of so many things to our species. I would go how do you plead but there is no way you would beg. So I am going to say this and only say this when you die.”



The large stallion who brought all this together laughs

“Oh, Glyph my friend, you're the one guilty here. You brought all this on yourself. I am at fault so are the rest of us for letting you be our leader. Now you gave one of our planets to Disharmony. I wonder what they offered you. So I am going to ask Bright Wing. Will you tell your friends of Disharmony to leave?”

Bright Wing sighs

“I don’t have the power to remove them. Disharmony doesn't listen to the counters of the elements. They’re so desperate to win a war they’re about to lose. So the only way you will get rid of them is if you would have to blow it up.”

The large stallion shrugs his shoulders. Lifting a device.

“Well then guess I will do just that.”

Glyph stands up quickly

“NO!! That is my home world, why would you?!”

The stallion clicks the device and we hear the entire planet outside blow up and the stallion smirks.

“We removed many of our kind. But many stayed including your family Glyph. Now it’s time to remove you and”

Guns cock and aim at all the leaders including me.

“No… I am still going to become the leader of the entire zebra race. I will do everything to make sure you’re to blame for everything.”

I remember the vial I was given to use to break the chains but before I could use it a window shatters and a strange bag connects to Savannah she glows brightly blinding all of us of course I make sure to block it with sunglasses taking the vial and use my magic to cover every guard with it they scream and I transform to my real form and when the light vanishes and Savannah stands there healed the only part of her not healed is her face. I hover beside and I laugh loudly.

“Hmmm so amusing that you think you can take over a planet. Savannah Glyph is family to you or at least family to you married to your sister. What will you do?”

Savannah stares at me and then at Glyph the element hanging over her neck looking at the other guards and then at the press.

“My friends, we will end this peacefully. The only thing that needs to be done is to kill my former family member. My sister allowed herself to blow up to keep Disharmony from helping.”

Glyph grabs Bright Wing's armor.

“Protect me!!”

Bright wing stares at Glyph shaking his head.

“No, you’re not worth wasting my time. My battle is with Savannah but I will do this for all zebra species and the wars you have caused.”

He grabs the hilt of his sword looking at Savannah who just nods telling him to do it.

“In the name of Disharmony element and Sacrifice I judge you for all the pain and death you have caused. It's time for the freedom of the zebra race.”

He swings his sword killing Glyph and looks at Savannah.

“Our battle is tomorrow after you regain your strength, little zebra. We will fight in the courtyard of this palace and then we will see who will win.”

The guards who didn’t get hit by the acid chain up the leaders who caused everything including the big stallion. He looks at me smiling.

“The one you pretended to tell him he will be free and please don’t allow his family to be destroyed.”

A weak smile forms on my face.

“Just show them you’re not the cause of this and that you did it for peace. Now I need to get Savannah a meal and get her to rest.”

Bright Wing leaves as I take Savannah to her former room in the palace. One of the servants made her a meal and I looked at her face and what remained of her right eye. I lift it and shudder at what is left.

“I could try to heal that, you know.”

Savannah shakes her head

“I don’t want to be healed when I get back home to Muffin she will use her medical skill to give me a cybernetic piece and I will always have this to remind me of what happened to me so never again. Discord goes back to New Celestia and please tell them I am fine. I will be back at New Celestia when the final battle is finally over. I got to fix all the laws and problems Glyph caused that will take a few law changes.”

I nod

“No Savannah I need to do everything I can for the leadership who just got arrested. I am going to make sure they’re made heroes without using my powers to rest and eat. I will return and I know I will never be able to save them all but I can do what I can.”

I head out the window to try my best to help the leaders who caused everything by looking up at the sky to see what remains of the former moon planet. Half of it is gone and it’s now a gaping world and there is no way anyone will be able to live on that planet now. I head to the guard house to plead my case.

PreviousChapters Next